Pre Season Tour

Saint Charlie

Good choice to play against Groningen. Groningen is last year's cup winner and I believe they defeated Vitesse in the quarter finals. Don't think they are better than either Vitesse or Feyenoord, but they always compete for place 5-9 here in the league. One of their best players (Chery) is going to QPR, so he will be missed. Don't know their line-up but Mahi is a creative winger, Antonia has a lot of pace, De Leeuw is a great finisher especially with his head dispite his size and Rusnak is a great AM. Nonetheless I expect a 2-0 Saints win or so.

I will try to find some Dutch streams, I have some usual suspects and they might broadcast. Am I allowed to post those on here?

Good choice to play against Groningen. Groningen is last year's cup winner and I believe they defeated Vitesse in the quarter finals. Don't think they are better than either Vitesse or Feyenoord, but they always compete for place 5-9 here in the league. One of their best players (Chery) is going to QPR, so he will be missed. Don't know their line-up but Mahi is a creative winger, Antonia has a lot of pace, De Leeuw is a great finisher especially with his head dispite his size and Rusnak is a great AM. Nonetheless I expect a 2-0 Saints win or so.

I will try to find some Dutch streams, I have some usual suspects and they might broadcast. Am I allowed to post those on here?

Yes, post them up mate, cheers.

Yes, post them up mate, cheers.

FFS, they shut down all of our Fox Sports streams such as Janlul.com. Last week the streamers posted a message stating that they will stop streaming as a result of ''high pressure that was applied on us''. Well luckily I was planning to sign up for a legit Fox Sports sub since my provider gave me a good discount offer which also includes BPL, yay.

This thing (channel 11) http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/groningen-vs-southampton-live-streaming might be up soon, but I am not sure. I will check at some Groningen fans if they have some Dutch Fox Sports stream..

Looks like you need to create an account. Have you used this site before?

Can't say I'm a fan of signing up to a dodgy streaming site!!

I've used the site a few times before. I'm not aware of any account sign-up prompt, but I have adblock installed so it could just be one of those dodgy pop up's.

I've used the site a few times before. I'm not aware of any account sign-up prompt, but I have adblock installed so it could just be one of those dodgy pop up's.

Tks. As somebody mentioned above, wait a few secs and a little x appears and you can close it. Fingers crossed ... we should find out any minute now!

Decent crowd for a friendly. Our keeper situation has been dodgy since we came up to the prem. Gazza is young and he may be good one day, but he is certainly not ready yet.

Don't think he's done much wrong so far tbh. Nearly caught out early on but even the best keeps make mistakes with the curl and swerve these modern balls have.

Decent crowd for a friendly. Our keeper situation has been dodgy since we came up to the prem. Gazza is young and he may be good one day, but he is certainly not ready yet.

Gazza needs a loan spell. Unfortunately at the moment he is our 2nd best keeper.

Giving Davis such a long contract extension when he had just proven he wasn't good enough for PL football was sentimental rather than a football decision surely?

I think we're looking okay, Martina started a bit shaky but is settling down as is Targett. One thing about Martina he is very athletic and willing to make that overlap even if the end product isn't there. Which pleases me, Tadic looks refreshed too and Mane is looking sharp. I think we'll win comfortably.

Gazza needs a loan spell. Unfortunately at the moment he is our 2nd best keeper.

Giving Davis such a long contract extension when he had just proven he wasn't good enough for PL football was sentimental rather than a football decision surely?

no he's 3rd best, Kelvin is clearly better

I think it was, but I suspect that nobody thought Irene would throw his dummies out of the pram.