Pre Season Tour

Saint Charlie

Just got back in, relying on this site and Twitter to know what is going on, bunch of depressives on here, no-one has anything good to say. Its pre-season guys, first 45 minutes for most of the players. Twitter at least gives some balance. Still, suppose its good training for the match threads for away games for the coming season. Posts such as "FFS" or Bugger" really are about as useful as a chocolate teapot and people have the temerity to say the commentator is bad. LOL.

Just got back in, relying on this site and Twitter to know what is going on, bunch of depressives on here, no-one has anything good to say. Its pre-season guys, first 45 minutes for most of the players. Twitter at least gives some balance. Still, suppose its good training for the match threads for away games for the coming season. Posts such as "FFS" or Bugger" really are about as useful as a chocolate teapot and people have the temerity to say the commentator is bad. LOL.

And many posts were responses to in-game action, not analysis - Wanyama seemingly going down with a bad knock, for instance.

Take a break, sunshine or learn the meaning of context or even watch the game.

Edited by shurlock

I'm sorry, I hadn't realised I was acting as your own personal commentator. I just thought I was reacting to what I was watching. Maybe if you'd taken the opportunity to watch the game you wouldn't have to complain about the standard of posts about it on a forum!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk