Stoke v Saints match thread

Shroppie

Lets not get carried away, plenty of time to throw this away again.

3-1 up there under Adkins, drew 3-3

Last season 1-0, lost in the second half.

Last season League Cup - 2-0, and did our best to let them back into it.

Okay we can't go on throwing it away year after year up there, hope today's the day.

I'd rather not bother with VW. He's gone in the summer, give the others more time together.

At least with the competition, if he does get to play, we might see a bit more commitment (and self-control) to put himself in the shop window.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

That is f-ing unbelievable. Not confident enough with his right foot to place the ball 5 yards into an unguarded net.

Don't think that's what it is, as he started off on his left foot and then cut back. That first cut back wasn't even the problem it's how long he took. Look at where the ball goes after that - he has two good positions to shoot then moves the ball directly in front of him. It's like he's forgotten how little time you get in the Prem and thought he was playing in the Dutch League again.

that is one of the worst things I have seen from this saints side...what tadic did there

defies belief

He is one of the most infuriating players I have ever seen in a Saints shirt. Skillful and creative but no killer instinct. If he had any urgency about him he would be a fine player. Whatever, that was inexcusable, hope it won't cost us.