23/24/25 April - Other Fixtures

Lighthouse

Highly doubt it, unless it was somehow proved that the club were involved in doping.

Don't think it matters if they were doing the doping does it, he was playing for them and had an influential role in some of there recent games when he should not of been playing, Liverpool now have acknowledged this by dropping him from future matches. UEFA should if proven guilty at very least consider some sort of sanction against the club, i'm sure all those teams including us who are chasing European football next season will be looking at that. Looks bad for them in UEFA cup too, most probably be hit with a large fine though

I'm watching the Derby v Sheff Weds game on Sky2, seeing as Wednesday are kind of my second team having lived up here for 12 years now.

Lee Mason is refereeing and he's lost the plot - 9 yellow cards in what you couldn't really describe as a dirty game.

Derby fans singing Oh when the Rams go marching in FFS. I really hope Wednesday beat them in the playoffs, because my dislike for Derby after what happened in 2007 has never really waned.

Don't think it matters if they were doing the doping does it, he was playing for them and had an influential role in some of there recent games when he should not of been playing, Liverpool now have acknowledged this by dropping him from future matches. UEFA should if proven guilty at very least consider some sort of sanction against the club, i'm sure all those teams including us who are chasing European football next season will be looking at that. Looks bad for them in UEFA cup too, most probably be hit with a large fine though

I know loads will call for this but it's just not what happens is it. K. Toure got cought for the same substance at city and got a 6 moth ban and 740k fine, so i'd imagine it'll be much the same for Sakho.

After knocking the ball down with his arm, yes.

You mean when Williams smacked the ball right at him and he wasn't expecting it?

Don't be a plank, if you defend that badly you deserve to concede. You could see from William's reaction, he knew he'd c*cked up.