23/24/25 April - Other Fixtures

Lighthouse

cracking result

leicester have to win 1 game from 3....that is assuming spurs beat chelsea

Might not need another point if Spurs choke again. If they don't win all three remaining it's over.

Or Leicester could get three draws and fall over the line. Be great if they won at Old Trafford to clinch it. Just imagine Van Gaals face. Sure he'd find a way to claim Man U are the better team.

Might not need another point if Spurs choke again. If they don't win all three remaining it's over.

Or Leicester could get three draws and fall over the line. Be great if they won at Old Trafford to clinch it. Just imagine Van Gaals face. Sure he'd find a way to claim Man U are the better team.

I don't think Leicester will win at Old Trafford, but equally think Spurs will lose to Chelsea :lol:

So happy they've lost, their forum is absolutey hilarious! Haha

hahahahaha. Would be funny if we did them and Spuds finished 3rd. Not sure they can finish 4th as City and Arse play each other.

ran a predictor, they can theoretically still finish 5th, behind Manure arsenal and man city. which would be hilarious.

I don't think Leicester will win at Old Trafford, but equally think Spurs will lose to Chelsea :lol:

So happy they've lost, their forum is absolutey hilarious! Haha

Link please. I feel some gloating coming on. To quote one of my fellow Northern Saints "Spurs fans are like Man U fans but without the trophies. Imagine how unbearable they'd be if they won the League"

[

This season would be perfect if Leicester lose the next three, only for the Saints to beat spuds and deny them.

Don't think it'll get that far. Can see Chelsea doing Leicester a favour next Monday. It would redeem their season a little with their own fans if they deny Spurs the title.

Just imagine all those plastic Man U fans, watching a proper football team with genuine fans win the title. Difficult not to laugh at Toby or Pochetino faces just now.

ran a predictor, they can theoretically still finish 5th, behind Manure arsenal and man city. which would be hilarious.

So funny if they fell out of CL places as result of Liverpool winning EL that Poch wasn't interested in. Won't happen

Spurs' forum is a great laugh at the moment.

As has been said though, this isn't necessarily over.

Leicester lose at United and are held or lose by Everton and Spurs win their final three games. No-one can say that definitely won't happen, and if it does, Leicester will have to beat Chelsea away from home to seal it.

Spurs' forum is a great laugh at the moment.

As has been said though, this isn't necessarily over.

Leicester lose at United and are held or lose by Everton and Spurs win their final three games. No-one can say that definitely won't happen, and if it does, Leicester will have to beat Chelsea away from home to seal it.

The bookies do. 7pts clear with 3 games to go. Only a fool thinks it isn't over.

That game reminded me of us under Pochettino, dominate for an hour, miss a load of chances to kill the game off against defensive opposition, run out of ideas, concede a sloppy goal and fail to win the game.

Looking forward to him telling Kane, Alli, Alderweireld and Lloris that they should all **** off now as they won't get a better opportunity...

The bookies do. 7pts clear with 3 games to go. Only a fool thinks it isn't over.

I bet you £100 that Spurs will win the title at odds of 50/1. You win, you win my £100, I win, you pay £5000. Simple! (just grab a Wonga loan - you'll easily be able to pay it back with the £100 you're certain to win from me).

Obviously only a fool thinks this isn't over so why don't you help yourself to some free money old boy?

Great result. Last week Talk****e were banging on about how great Spurs are and how Leicester are feeling the pressure. No London bias from those ****s at all. Spurs did what they always do and just folded when they needed to get a result. Bloody brilliant

I bet you £100 that Spurs will win the title at odds of 50/1. You win, you win my £100, I win, you pay £5000. Simple! (just grab a Wonga loan - you'll easily be able to pay it back with the £100 you're certain to win from me).

Obviously only a fool thinks this isn't over so why don't you help yourself to some free money old boy?

A fool and his money are easily parted. No doubt you were stating Villa's relegation battle wasn't over 5 games ago.

I do love a mouthpiece offering a wager though.

Tell you what I will give you £5 million if Spurs win the league. If they don't I want nothing from you.

Meet me tomorrow to shake on it and no crossing your fingers to make it void

A fool and his money are easily parted.

The irony.

I'd give anything for someone on this site to offer the means to operate as an intermediary between us and guarantee the bet. (of course, I'd simply lay the bet at lower odds on Betfair and guarantee myself profit either way, but lets not make things too confusing).

Anyway, I'll do you one better.

If you go onto Bet365, you'll notice that Leicester are currently 1.04 to win the title, so for every £100 you put on, it'll return £104.

Not the greatest of odds of course, but as you say, its a cast-iron certainty, so any profit they gift you is utterly free money.

So why not put your net worth on it and help yourself to a free £40 for every £1k you have lying around? Then just pop a screenshot of the betting slip up and Bob's your uncle.

It's completely free money and "only a fool" (to use your words) would think otherwise.

'Atta boy. Hop to it and show us all how its done.

This is exactly why this Leicester side really is something special. Compared to this Spurs performance or even us last year! Might be one of the most mentally strong teams I've ever seen, even if they might not have the supreme talent compared to old United/Arsenal/Chelsea sides.

Also, I think Pochettino will go back to Spain, he isn't interested in creating dynasties, he's in it for his own career. Same for most of these players, only exception I think is Kane. I could see him staying even if it all went to ratchet for Spurs in the future. In fact I hope he doesn't go, I like him and I want to believe there are still players out there who have a connection with the club.

The irony.

I'd give anything for someone on this site to offer the means to operate as an intermediary between us and guarantee the bet. (of course, I'd simply lay the bet at lower odds on Betfair and guarantee myself profit either way, but lets not make things too confusing).

Anyway, I'll do you one better.

If you go onto Bet365, you'll notice that Leicester are currently 1.04 to win the title, so for every £100 you put on, it'll return £104.

Not the greatest of odds of course, but as you say, its a cast-iron certainty, so any profit they gift you is utterly free money.

So why not put your net worth on it and help yourself to a free £40 for every £1k you have lying around? Then just pop a screenshot of the betting slip up and Bob's your uncle.

It's completely free money and "only a fool" (to use your words) would think otherwise.

'Atta boy. Hop to it and show us all how its done.

Very confusing indeed. I used to manage a betting shop a long time ago but my your lesson in odds was enlightening.

Wow you even put and example up as well. Thanks.

Seems like you a quite a novice though and seem confused by there being numerous ways you can place and lay bets yet you want to 'give anything' for it to be a function here.

Sweet that your ego would get so much satisfaction from a screenshot of a bet.

Tell you what I can't be arsed to place a bet despite your shrewd advice albeit clearly not understanding the term net worth. I am happy in the knowledge that I am not a plank posting on a forum saying it's not over. Good luck with your betting simpleton.

Forget next week . Everton at home to win the league , with Vardy back from a 2 game ban ( if that's what he gets) & people say it's not over? I'd take that any day of the week . Even if Spurs manage to somehow get themselves off the floor and beat Chelsea it won't make a blind bit of difference . Can anyone see Everton stopping them ? Personally I think they'll get a 0-0 at OT and Chelsea will win it for them , but it's over . They've lost 3 games all season , they're not going to blow it. They haven't been put under enough pressure to bottle it . Spurs drawing at Liverpool and again tonight released the pressure when they could have got nervous .

Edited by Lord Duckhunter