Saints vs Palace (EFL R3) - Build Up

Lighthouse

I'd be going all out on this - what are we saving ourselves for? Possible 10th finish on the league? And possibly last 16 of the Europa? Nah **** that this is a genuine chance to get to Wembley and to actually win something.... To actually add to that trophy cabinet Les Reed purchased a few years back

I'd be going all out on this - what are we saving ourselves for? Possible 10th finish on the league? And possibly last 16 of the Europa? Nah **** that this is a genuine chance to get to Wembley and to actually win something.... To actually add to that trophy cabinet Les Reed purchased a few years back

lol ...... the Johnsons Paint Trophy must be feeling a bit lonely nowadays

Rather get to Stockholm and win something. Domestic cups are there to be won every year, the Europa is not.

Cannot see us getting the win - they're putting out a reasonably strong team whereas we're not, but I'm glad the youngsters are getting blooded. Yoshi and Fonte have a calamity between them and I suspect that's where the winner will come from. 1-2 Palace. PS: Watch Targett get caught out and Palace catching on to Martina being our main assist down the right.

Cannot see us getting the win - they're putting out a reasonably strong team whereas we're not, but I'm glad the youngsters are getting blooded. Yoshi and Fonte have a calamity between them and I suspect that's where the winner will come from. 1-2 Palace. PS: Watch Targett get caught out and Palace catching on to Martina being our main assist down the right.

You're just a little ray of sunshine aren't you?

Really looking forward to watching Hesketh here, think he has been looking good everytime I've watched the 23's this season.
While I haven't seen him that much I always wondered why people don't rate him. Seems very agile, good technique and good footy IQ. Maybe he is too weak/small?

are you as happy and positive in real life ?