Saints vs Everton Match Thread

Wrensup

Have had a sky subscription on my phone with Vodafone for a year, went to load the match and told it'a not working. My dad had a similar problem so phoned to ask if he ever sorted it, he answered with "Great stuff hey?!"

Bittersweet! Back to buffering online streams today... hopefully we can add some more or at the very least hang on!

**** me hojberg love his shots 5 yards over the bar

Yeah first time i could understand

With that one he shouldve passsed it to cedric i think- does he have a history of long shots in germany or something

Then again- if one of them goes in- could be his ticket to a big club move ;) ;)

Yeah first time i could understand

With that one he shouldve passsed it to cedric i think- does he have a history of long shots in germany or something

Then again- if one of them goes in- could be his ticket to a big club move ;) ;)

Shame that logic hasn't worked for Martina! :p

Ah, classic Koeman attack - good passing followed by a blast over the bar.

Shouldn't we have the tactical advantage here, knowing a bit more about how RonK likes to play? Or is that rubbished by the fact he has different players?

We seem to be doing well too far - apologies if that's the curse laid.

Sims doing well - nice to see another academy youngster fitting in. What's happened to Hesketh? Injured?