Crystal Palace v Saints Match Thread

St Chalet

Team played v.well Wednesday and had some fight, passion and flair

Why make 7 changes again!!??

No continuity and back 4 are not in sync due to constant rotation

Nooo . Puel is the rotation genius remember . Its ' astonishing ' how well he makes use of the squad ?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

and possibly the one in the buildup thread where he liked the lineup today.

Share my post then.....

Didn't post that (as you know) but as it happens the line up was decent - we didn't need 7 changes but I've argued that all season

Team good

Performance shît

Changes too many

Saints fans who think the rotation is working are f**king idiots.

You really do only pipe up when we are losing/lose and every time make yourself look like the utter mong you really are.

Nothing wrong with people having differences of opinions but you seem to take absolute delight when we lose.

Na, you've got me instead, we are shyte today so far!, Is that an acceptable form of criticism without being labelled bedwetter, troll, negative etc?.

No that's perfectly fine, we have been ****. To ean the title of troll you need to repeat the same line over and over and then go missing when we are winning.

Nooo . Puel is the rotation genius remember . Its ' astonishing ' how well he makes use of the squad 

Playing almost the same team as he started with last week (Boufal for Sims).FFS anyone who thinks rotation is anything to do with today's performance really is a bit lacking in grey matter.

Na, you've got me instead, we are shyte today so far!, Is that an acceptable form of criticism without being labelled bedwetter, troll, negative etc?.

You are right but you have to admit there are a few that have some kind of enjoyment from this.

Why are these clowns Heisingberg, Alpine and Kermit still free to post their obvious trolling büllshît unmoderated?

How are you able to keep slagging off other posters unmoderated ?

You're frustrated at the game . I get that . Direct your frustration at the team instead of the forum

How are you able to keep slagging off other posters unmoderated ?

You're frustrated at the game . I get that . Direct your frustration at the team instead of the forum

More trolling....you and your ilk literally only post when we lose/are losing, you have nothing positive to say ever and you clearly enjoy a Saints defeat.

Playing almost the same team as he started with last week (Boufal for Sims).FFS anyone who thinks rotation is anything to do with today's performance really is a bit lacking in grey matter.

I agree in this instance . Puel doesn't seem to understand that certain players don't combine well . Our midfield is too weak atm .

We are still horribly inconsistent.

More trolling....you and your ilk literally only post when we lose/are losing, you have nothing positive to say ever and you clearly enjoy a Saints defeat.

Calm down ALWAYS_SFC!!

No body is enjoying this tripe - saints fans frustrated on a saints forum

Just block people you think are too negative?