Crystal Palace v Saints Match Thread

St Chalet

We are in a terrible situation here, but let's not lose sight of the fact that it is mostly due to Ali single crazy incident in equal proportion to the Boric dribbling incident.

sure we will probably lose, but that first goal was an anomaly that led to the second.....onwards and upwards! Hopefully during the course of this game!

We are in a terrible situation here, but let's not lose sight of the fact that it is mostly due to Ali single crazy incident in equal proportion to the Boric dribbling incident.

sure we will probably lose, but that first goal was an anomaly that led to the second.....onwards and upwards! Hopefully during the course of this game!

We've managed a solitary shot on target against a defence that has been shambolic over the past month or two. You don't think there's anything wrong with this performance aside from a mistake from Forster?

We've managed a solitary shot on target against a defence that has been shambolic over the past month or two. You don't think there's anything wrong with this performance aside from a mistake from Forster?

I'm just saying that events change games, and this one took a monumental shift. There is no telling what game we would be seeing now without that monumental event

I'm just saying that events change games, and this one took a monumental shift. There is no telling what game we would be seeing now without that monumental event

Tbf we looked out of sorts right from the start .

Palace always looked more threatening .

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

It is possible that rotating the squad can be both beneficial (Arsenal) and detrimental (Palace) depending on the opposition.

We haven't played well but the reason we're 2-0 down is because of mistakes from our normally reliable back five not JWP or Redmond or whoever else is the scapegoat this week

The culprit for our downfall day played in both games though....you can't really regulate for goal keeper brain farts.

That's the thing though. When teams ship goals, they can't do it forever. Like us a few years ago, we took a pasting and took it really personally and came out with a much tighter defence. It's just a shame it was against us. We haven't helped matters today, some of the decision making has been awful.