Other Premier League Transfers - Deadline Day

Lighthouse

Cant argue that he doesnt know where the goal is, but he is getting on a bit, wants a big pay check, and a long contract.

Plus he is only really a goalscorer, has nothing else in his game, and we have two of them already

Personally I'm very relieved we haven't given a player that old a contract that long. I reckon it will look like a decent enough deal for them in the first year and a waste of money in the second 2.

Seen barcalona want phillipe coutiniho so obviously Liverpool are going to sell him without any kind of fuss

They have to sell!!

If a team above you in the football food chain wants your player(s) you have to sell. Failure to sell means player will strike and police will prosecute. Ask MLG

WILSON TO WBA?

West Bromwich Albion are negotiating with Bournemouth over the possible transfer of defender Marc Wilson, Sky Sources understand.

Wilson hasn’t made a single Premier League appearance under Eddie Howe, after his £2m move from Stoke last summer, and made just three cup appearances. He joined WBA on loan in January.

It’s understood he struggled with the move South, with most of his family still based in the Midlands.

Wilson previously spent 3 years with Tony Pulis at Stoke, and the Albion manager is keen to link up with him again, to strengthen his defensive cover. It’s thought a bid of around £1m would be enough to secure the move for Wilson, who has a year left on his Bournemouth contract.

----------------------

HERNANDEZ TO WEST HAM?

West Ham United have held talks about signing Javier Hernandez from Bayer Leverkusen. The former Manchester United striker has a £13m release clause in his contract.

West Ham are planning on signing at least one striker this summer and Hernandez has the Premier League experience they are looking for.

Hernandez has scored 39 times in the past two seasons. He moved to Germany from United in a £7.3m deal two year ago.

If he's really in talks with West Ham (as SSN suggest) then one look at the league table will convince him going to Southampton would be a better option. Unless all he is interested in is £££££ on his pay packet?

I'm unsure whether this is a joke but Hernandez is probably the least Saintsy signing I can think of.

They need to. ****e squad as it stood - potentially Berkeley and lukaku doing the off and loads of games to play should they progress in the cups etc.

Just had a flick through a couple of Everton forums and they are rightfully buzzing for next season.

Some (supposedly reputable) ITKs reporting that they have paid less than £60m upfront for Pickford, Klaassan, Keane, Ramirez and Onyekuru.

Seems like they are securing some proven talent at reasonable prices and will then flog Lukaku and Barklay for big bucks....

Doubt Koeman is looking back in anger.

Just had a flick through a couple of Everton forums and they are rightfully buzzing for next season.

Some (supposedly reputable) ITKs reporting that they have paid less than £60m upfront for Pickford, Klaassan, Keane, Ramirez and Onyekuru.

Seems like they are securing some proven talent at reasonable prices and will then flog Lukaku and Barklay for big bucks....

As much as this is classical glasgow saint its hard to disagree here, Everton have got off of their arse and signed some good players here.

Lukaku will however hurt them a lot, and they'll need more than Ramirez to fill that particular hole

I'm unsure whether this is a joke but Hernandez is probably the least Saintsy signing I can think of.

Plus entirely unnecessary, an aweful lot of money for what is essentially a goalscorer, although a very good one, when we already have Gabi and Austin.

IMHO we need, potentially a CB and another AM to strengthen, but ultimately the side, as far as a first 11 looks strong enough, and hopefully Pellegrino can get the best out of it

Plus entirely unnecessary, an aweful lot of money for what is essentially a goalscorer, although a very good one, when we already have Gabi and Austin.

IMHO we need, potentially a CB and another AM to strengthen, but ultimately the side, as far as a first 11 looks strong enough, and hopefully Pellegrino can get the best out of it

We need another proper DM to if Romeu gets injured we have no decent back up. Clasie, JWP, Hoj and Davis are all pretty Meh in the central midfield to.

Everton are benefitting from the fella who moved there from Leicester and Ronald's status in the game. They are certainly signing first team or those challenging for a place players. Looking forward to our signings who will make a quick impact when they come on board the good ship.

Couldn't give a toss one way or the other tbh. Like I say they need all the help they can get.

Couldn't give a toss one way or the other tbh. Like I say they need all the help they can get.

Standard Koeman. Spending future money for immediate success before he jumps ship in 2 years. It's a high risk strategy, they could potentially really push on this season or too many changes could destabilise their squad and set them back.

Standard Koeman. Spending future money for immediate success before he jumps ship in 2 years. It's a high risk strategy, they could potentially really push on this season or too many changes could destabilise their squad and set them back.

I wonder how many youngsters are going to feature? Seems Everton are becoming yet another club that just buys players in, although unlike the Man Citys of this world, at least some are English. I would love to see the rules changed to make home grown players feature more, plus some having to have come through the club's academy. Otherwise football just becomes an exercise in who can spend the most, which it pretty much where we have got to now. The argument seems to be "oh but how are PL teams going to be able to compete in the CL?" So we bastardise a competition that the many can play in for the benefit of the few who can get to CL - brilliant!

I wonder how many youngsters are going to feature? Seems Everton are becoming yet another club that just buys players in, although unlike the Man Citys of this world, at least some are English. I would love to see the rules changed to make home grown players feature more, plus some having to have come through the club's academy. Otherwise football just becomes an exercise in who can spend the most, which it pretty much where we have got to now. The argument seems to be "oh but how are PL teams going to be able to compete in the CL?" So we bastardise a competition that the many can play in for the benefit of the few who can get to CL - brilliant!

Michael Keane for £30mil again reinforcing that £70million for Van Dijk is in no way unreasonable. A good centre half, comfortable on the ball, room to develop, but not even close to being as good as Virg.

Michael Keane for £30mil again reinforcing that £70million for Van Dijk is in no way unreasonable. A good centre half, comfortable on the ball, room to develop, but not even close to being as good as Virg.

I wonder how many youngsters are going to feature? Seems Everton are becoming yet another club that just buys players in, although unlike the ?Man Citys of this world?, at least some are English. I would love to see the rules changed to make home grown players feature more, plus some having to have come through the club's academy. Otherwise football just becomes an exercise in who can spend the most, which it pretty much where we have got to now. The argument seems to be "oh but how are PL teams going to be able to compete in the CL?" So we bastardise a competition that the many can play in for the benefit of the few who can get to CL - brilliant!

There is only one Man city in this world. Powdered decrease.

Sorry pet hate dumb phraseology. Rant over

I wonder how many youngsters are going to feature? Seems Everton are becoming yet another club that just buys players in, although unlike the ?Man Citys of this world?, at least some are English. I would love to see the rules changed to make home grown players feature more, plus some having to have come through the club's academy. Otherwise football just becomes an exercise in who can spend the most, which it pretty much where we have got to now. The argument seems to be "oh but how are PL teams going to be able to compete in the CL?" So we bastardise a competition that the many can play in for the benefit of the few who can get to CL - brilliant!

There is only one Man city in this world. Powdered decrease.

Sorry pet hate dumb phraseology. Rant over

So hypothetically if they can't shift Lukaku would they be getting in trouble with FFP? What's the penalty?

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Could be wrong but from memory the 1st offense was a fine equal to half of the breach amount. Given they're in Europe they have an extra FFP limit there.