Things That are Racist

Turkish

1 hour ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Triggered :mcinnes:

1 hour ago, tdmickey3 said:

Only 2 more to be triggered for a full house 🤣

If I go to St Marys and they have the half time relay on and some overweight supporter trips over, smashes his face on a side barrier and soils himself in the process, I'm going to stop what I'm doing, take an interest in the action and probably point and laugh at the cretin making a fool of himself. Personally I don't think that constitutes being triggered. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

If I go to St Marys and they have the half time relay on and some overweight supporter trips over, smashes his face on a side barrier and soils himself in the process, I'm going to stop what I'm doing, take an interest in the action and probably point and laugh at the cretin making a fool of himself. Personally I don't think that constitutes being triggered. 

Tbf, be careful with that. Years back on here I commented on the fat Santa lad who split his pants in the half time relay and I labelled him a fat mess, I copped two infraction points for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Tamesaint said:

I see. So you admit that your posts are on subjects about which you don't care . Weird.Why bother?

Move out of the west country. It is lovely in central England !!😁😁

Again, you are mixing up words and meanings.  Having a passing interest in a subject and posting replies is not the same as having 'strong' or 'serious' feelings.

But nice to see you've climbed down on the whole 'triggered' thing though.

And for the record, despite leaving the house when it was dry, I got fucking soaked.  The West country is officially drowned for the bank holiday weekend.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

Tbf, be careful with that. Years back on here I commented on the fat Santa lad who split his pants in the half time relay and I labelled him a fat mess, I copped two infraction points for it.

Different times ;) 

Although maybe the fat mess was also one of the Mods back then - Ponty?

Edited by Weston Super Saint
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, tdmickey3 said:
What does it mean to be triggered?

: caused to feel an intense and usually negative emotional reaction : affected by an emotional trigger. Triggered people often feel guilt or anger at themselves afterwards, so don't contribute to that cycle of thought.

Like you are whenever anyone posts against Soggy you mean? 🤣

1 hour ago, Weston Super Saint said:

But nice to see you've climbed down on the whole 'triggered' thing though.

Mickey really rattled your cage when he pointed out that you had been triggered didn't he ?? 😀 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tamesaint said:

Mickey really rattled your cage when he pointed out that you had been triggered didn't he ?? 😀 

Oh god yeah, almost tipped me over the edge. Good job the Samaritans were working today though otherwise.... We'll, who knows.

That Mickey is a right little scamp eh?

1 hour ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

I’d have thought being triggered by anti semitic sympathies is a good thing, but no, evidently it’s not. Who’d have thought it. 

Pretending to be anti semitic is all part of Soggys grand master wind up plan according to tame saint and Micky. He’s kicking back in Romney marsh with a brandy and a cigar laugh at us being “triggered” you know. The puppet master is pulling our strings. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Pretending to be anti semitic is all part of Soggys grand master wind up plan according to tame saint and Micky. He’s kicking back in Romney marsh with a brandy and a cigar laugh at us being “triggered” you know. The puppet master is pulling our strings. 

History shows us how easy it is, those KKK folk triggered loads of do gooders  back in the 60’s. Bloody snowflakes….

2 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

History shows us how easy it is, those KKK folk triggered loads of do gooders  back in the 60’s. Bloody snowflakes….

Soggy seemed to be triggered by Priti Patel and Suela Bravermann, but at least we all know it’s part of his wind up plan now. 

On 07/05/2023 at 10:53, Lord Duckhunter said:

No jews, so at least Soggy will be happy. 

Further evidence, if any were needed, that the further right you are on the political spectrum, the less intelligent you are. These people seem incapable of reading plain English without finding a way to twist it and use it in the furtherance of their own warped political agenda.

We have the most right wing and authoritarian Government in many decades yet this particular poster will still have us believe they are a bunch of pinkos. Tell that to the peaceful protesters who were arrested at the coronation. They make be a bit pink when it comes to the economy (which they have completely f****d up) but when it comes to the rest, Lineker was spot on. Not only are they using similar language, they are using similar tactics. Crack down on freedom of expression and pitch elements of society against each other whilst lining their own pockets and sorting themselves and their mates out and running the country for their own benefit. The only surprise from the local election results is that there are still people (like Duckie) out there who are shameless enough to put a cross by a Tory candidate. Mugs and puppets, the lot of them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

• 2 weeks later...

The Post Office

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65730464

The Post Office has apologised for using racist terms to describe postmasters wrongly investigated as part of the Horizon IT scandal.

An internal document shows fraud investigators were asked to group suspects based on racial features......

..... The numbered categories on the document include 'Chinese/Japanese types', 'Dark Skinned European Types' and 'Negroid Types' - an archaic and offensive term from the colonial era of the 1800s that refers to people of African descent.

Any Honkies wanting to attend The Theatre Royal Stratford East’s production of Tambo & Bones on July 5, should think again.

They want  a safe space for the audience to enjoy the show “free from the white gaze”. Sounds like a great watch, “distorted minstrel show meets hip-hop concert”, but you’ll feel about as comfortable as Soggy at a bar mitzvah. You’ll have to white gaze on the show another day, whitey not welcome on the 5th. 

https://www.gbnews.com/news/theatre-royal-stratford-east-black-only-performance-banned-white-audience

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Even if there were Gingers there? 

This is what you, people like you and the people you vote for and enable do constantly Duckie. You twist things and lie in support if your agenda.

It’s a big rich for someone who supports Farage and UKIP to try and take any moral high ground. Still, given the fact that you still get on hard on for Thatcher there is little hope for you.

Off to the Farage Arms ale house to see if you can pull a 9 pinter this afternoon? Say hi to Laurence Fox for me.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

As you think immigration is too high, I’m sure you’ll be welcome there.

You can sit with the locals looking forward to less Johnny foreigners arriving each year. 

You clearly have trouble reading English Duckie. Would you even pass Tebbit’s test for citizenship?

Re your earlier post, perhaps try reading this…

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/theatre-dance/features/black-out-night-theatre-stratford-east-b2346524.html

Edited by sadoldgit
Typo

21 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

This is what you, people like you and the people you vote for and enable do constantly Duckie. You twist things and lie in support if your agenda.

It’s a big rich for someone who supports Farage and UKIP to try and take any moral high ground. Still, given the fact that you still get on hard on for Thatcher there is little hope for you.

Off to the Farage Arms ale house to see if you can pull a 9 pinter this afternoon? Say hi to Laurence Fox for me.

???

This one?

spacer.png

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The RAF's 'diversity plan'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66060490

Initiatives to increase the numbers of women and people from ethnic minorities in the RAF led to illegal positive discrimination, an inquiry has found.

The head of the RAF has admitted some men were discriminated against.

The internal inquiry was sparked by the resignation of a female RAF Group Captain who told her superiors the policy penalised white men.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, AlexLaw76 said:

same in the England team. It seems there is a real racism problem with women’s football. So depressing just when the game is taking off it’s being ruined by racism. This is putting women’s football back to the dark ages 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/jul/18/england-women-squad-euro-2022-whiteness-diversity

5 hours ago, AlexLaw76 said:

It's dangerous territory though!

I'm sure the Arsenal women's team can show / prove that the players they have signed are the best players available regardless of colour / religion?  If not, then there could be a case for racism.

Likewise, if they about turn and recruit black players to fulfill a quota, positive racism is still racism.....

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/10/2023 at 15:20, Weston Super Saint said:

I'm sure the Arsenal women's team can show / prove that the players they have signed are the best players available regardless of colour / religion?  If not, then there could be a case for racism.

Likewise, if they about turn and recruit black players to fulfill a quota, positive racism is still racism.....

The thing is you can bet your life if the team was entirely black, they'd be getting plaudits for their supposed diversity. It's just a bizarre thing to pick up on. 

14 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

The thing is you can bet your life if the team was entirely black, they'd be getting plaudits for their supposed diversity. It's just a bizarre thing to pick up on. 

Arsenal have responded by saying they are addressing diversity via their academy and across all areas of the club. Disgusting response really they should act now and sign 11 black players to balance things. In this day and age no team should have an all white team. The outrage on Twitter is justified it is indeed “shocking” and “frightening” that this is happening, I couldn’t get out of bed this morning when I saw this in case I saw a more white people than blacks today 

Edited by Turkish

On 15/10/2023 at 16:20, Weston Super Saint said:

First the England football wan now this .When will there be an investigation into systematic racism in women’s football?

On 05/05/2023 at 14:44, The Kraken said:

They're making a list, checking it twice...

On 05/05/2023 at 14:44, The Kraken said:

Since when has stating facts been a sin?

• 4 weeks later...