Male Privilege

whelk

26 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

If it is possible to have a "feminine" penis, is there such a thing as a "masculine" vagina ?

Surely a micro cock is just a large clitros?

Edited by Turkish

• 1 month later...

What is period shaming? We shouldn’t be doing it according to some advert. Showed a pair of pants with some blood on them. Not aimed at me I guess as genuinely can’t remember what they were advertising.

3 minutes ago, whelk said:

What is period shaming? We shouldn’t be doing it according to some advert. Showed a pair of pants with some blood on them. Not aimed at me I guess as genuinely can’t remember what they were advertising.

I saw that and assumed it was something along those lines. Clearly some womble making these decisions doesn’t know the difference between shame and what I want to see when I’m eating my lunch.

I can’t wait for the averts with some guy waving his limp todger around because we shouldn’t be shaming erectile dysfunction. 

9 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

I saw that and assumed it was something along those lines. Clearly some womble making these decisions doesn’t know the difference between shame and what I want to see when I’m eating my lunch.

I can’t wait for the averts with some guy waving his limp todger around because we shouldn’t be shaming erectile dysfunction. 

Wait for the new Imodium ad - no one should be ashamed of diarrhoea 

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, whelk said:

Women banging on about equality except for when it comes to pension age being at same level. How much this one going to cost us?

A lot less than the £180Bn saved by raising the pension age from 60. It isn't about equality, it is about how the coalition Government mishandled the process of moving the effective date forward.

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, whelk said:

Women banging on about equality except for when it comes to pension age being at same level. How much this one going to cost us?

In general men die younger than women. When are they going to put that straight?

1 hour ago, badgerx16 said:

A lot less than the £180Bn saved by raising the pension age from 60. It isn't about equality, it is about how the coalition Government mishandled the process of moving the effective date forward.

I know and was tongue in cheek. 

Posted (edited)

I wonder if there is a female sub post master(mistress) born in the 50s (WASPI) who had an infected blood transfusion and was accused of fraud? Would be entitled to be pretty pissed

Edited by whelk

9 minutes ago, whelk said:

How much notice did she receive?

She didn't, which is the issue. She found out indirectly when working out her options for early retirement.

Edited by badgerx16

1 hour ago, badgerx16 said:

She didn't, which is the issue. She found out indirectly when working out her options for early retirement.

Why was she focused on how she could benefit from the inequality rather than trying to address societal imbalance? 

6 minutes ago, ChrisPY said:

Why was she focused on how she could benefit from the inequality rather than trying to address societal imbalance? 

Because she had laboured for years under a system that benefitted it's male participants disproportionately and decided that it was time for payback.

1 minute ago, badgerx16 said:

Because she had laboured for years under a system that benefitted it's male participants disproportionately and decided that it was time for payback.

Assume you’re a straight, white man. Couldn’t you have just evened things out and called it quits between the two of you? 

49 minutes ago, ChrisPY said:

Assume you’re a straight, white man. Couldn’t you have just evened things out and called it quits between the two of you? 

Her money is hers, my money is ours.

19 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

It was actually common knowledge that the pension age was going to be made equal for men and women. I can't actually remember receiving a letter telling me I was going to have to work to 66 rather than 65, so I took it upon myself to investigate my options…..

Just now, badgerx16 said:

It security consultant earns more than reception class teacher shock.

supply and demand, there is a huge shortage of IT security consultants, the job is very stressful. Whereas there will be plenty of girls wanting to play games with young children working part time hours with 13 weeks holiday a year.

Just now, Turkish said:

supply and demand, there is a huge shortage of IT security consultants, the job is very stressful. Whereas there will be plenty of girls wanting to play games with young children working part time hours with 13 weeks holiday a year.

Still walking on thin ice ?

29 minutes ago, trousers said:

How many different sorts are there...?

Stupid., fat....., obnoxious...., Northern...., Southern...., Welsh...., Cockney...., etc, etc.

Edited by badgerx16