Coronavirus

whelk

12 hours ago, aintforever said:

They are tested wether they have symptoms or not.

Dear me. The lights are on but no one is home. OK, let me spell it out to you (not that it will make any difference, you will simply never see this scam for what it is as you are system MSM dependant througha nd through).

People can be carriers and spreaders, while still testing negative. This is what we were told by your mates at MSM GHQ. In which case, anyone of those many hundreds of footballers could be spreading the virus. Would you not say that was an unecessary risk? o, now ask yourself why they are still playing the games?

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, st.bangkok said:

Dear me. The lights are on but no one is home. OK, let me spell it out to you (not that it will make any difference, you will simply never see this scam for what it is as you are system MSM dependant througha nd through).

People can be carriers and spreaders, while still testing negative. This is what we were told by your mates at MSM GHQ. In which case, anyone of those many hundreds of footballers could be spreading the virus. Would you not say that was an unecessary risk? o, now ask yourself why they are still playing the games?

Blimey you really are thick aren't you? If Covid was spreading rampantly though footballers then being tested twice a week means even a test with a 70% success rate would pick up on it, as it stands football has been played since July and there have only been a few cases. Anyway you can never be 100% safe unless you lock everyone up.

1 hour ago, aintforever said:

Blimey you really are thick aren't you? If Covid was spreading rampantly though footballers then being tested twice a week means even a test with a 70% success rate would pick up on it, as it stands football has been played since July and there have only been a few cases. Anyway you can never be 100% safe unless you lock everyone up.

Doh. You have missed the point. It is not spreading because it does not exist. If it did, do you think they would take the chance. Bloody hell and you call me thick LOL.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, st.bangkok said:

Doh. You have missed the point. It is not spreading because it does not exist. If it did, do you think they would take the chance. Bloody hell and you call me thick LOL.

Nobody has to call you thick. They only have to read your drivel.

As a comedy trolling account, this persona is pure gold.

Edited by badgerx16

31 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Wow, it's almost as if you're stating the virus isn't actually all that bad ;) 

It's almost as if when you're a professional, fit, young, athlete, living in a 'bubble', you are less likely to be exposed to it.

Edited by badgerx16

I find it somewhat disturbing that the "world beating" track and trace system lost 16000 records recently.

The  apparent reason was that they were using Excel spreadsheets to store the data as it came in from around the country. They were using an ancient file format which had a limit of 64000 rows. The data was received in CSV files so if your had 100000 records to load, it would stop at 64000 and ignore the rest. Basic good practice is that you check the final record of your input file to make sure that it's the same as the final record of the spreadsheet. This obviously didn't happen.

What with this and an app that won't load on older smart phones (including my 4-year old IPhone) it's one shambles after another.

Edited by ecuk268

My village FB page yesterday told the story of multiple parents receiving texts from their child's school that they needed to come home and self isolate for 14 days. The reason - a child tested positive at the weekend but was still sent to school by the parents. The kid went around telling people she was positive, yet she remained in the school until yesterday. 300+ kids now have to isolate; people who share the school bus need to trace/isolate; and more to the point, loads of people are likely to have been infected. 

No amount of government policy will stop people being idiots, or stop the spread now. I was a keen lockdown man early doors, now I'm of the point that the focus should be on hammering home the need to self isolate and get a test wen required, and clamping down on those who don't do that. Everything else is pointless now and we can't decimate the economy anymore.

On 07/10/2020 at 16:10, badgerx16 said:

Nobody has to call you thick. They only have to read your drivel.

As a comedy trolling account, this persona is pure gold.

The thick one here is so clearly you. You just cannot (more likely will not as it scares you) see the truth. If the virus is as bad as they say, why would they allow hundreds of footballers to play football multiple times per week, while for everyone else, congregating in groups of more than 6 is deadly? Can you not work this out for yourself? Either it is not that deadly, hence they allow football to be played, or it is that deadly and they are taking an unecessary risk. Which one is it?

The thick one here is so clearly you. You just cannot (more likely will not as it scares you) see the truth. If the virus is as bad as they say, why would they allow hundreds of footballers to play football multiple times per week, while for everyone else, congregating in groups of more than 6 is deadly? Can you not work this out for yourself? Either it is not that deadly, hence they allow football to be played, or it is that deadly and they are taking an unecessary risk. Which one is it?

A week or so ago you called it a ‘so called virus’. I’m glad that you’ve now got a toe in the real world and accept it is a virus. Next please try to move away from living or dying , and understand what this virus can do to those who survive it. The damage the virus actually does is “the truth” - perhaps try to see the actual truth rather than persuading people that there’s an alternative truth. With that said, if you have a theory/version of “the truth”, can you spell it out?

Edited by egg

4 minutes ago, egg said:

A week or so ago you called it a ‘so called virus’. I’m glad that you’ve now got a toe in the real world and accept it is a virus. Next please try to move away from living or dying , and understand what this virus can do to those who survive it. The damage the virus actually does is “the truth” - perhaps try to see the actual truth rather than persuading people that there’s an alternative truth. With that said, if you have a theory/version of “the truth”, can you spell it out?

Dear me, another one with zero reading skills. Where did I accept it was a real virus?

Stick to the quesion. If such a deadly virus, why are we playing football? LOL. You brainwashed masses just will not see it will ya. Never mind, enjoy your poison vaccine nd digital tracking passport implant and retraction of most civil freedoms etc. No whining when you lose all your freedoms etc., you accepted it by your aquiescence.

23 minutes ago, st.bangkok said:

Dear me, another one with zero reading skills. Where did I accept it was a real virus?

Stick to the quesion. If such a deadly virus, why are we playing football? LOL. You brainwashed masses just will not see it will ya. Never mind, enjoy your poison vaccine nd digital tracking passport implant and retraction of most civil freedoms etc. No whining when you lose all your freedoms etc., you accepted it by your aquiescence.

Yoy referred to it as "the virus". If you don't think it's a virus, what is it? 

What is your understanding of "the truth"? 

In answer to your question, I can't explain why we're still playing football. I can't explain other people's decisions. You can explain your theories though, and having read your posts, I'm genuinely at a loss to understand what you believe is going on. 

Yet again you resort to insult, is it be because you really don't believe the stuff you post ?. Just because somebody, ( or more realistically just about everybody ), doesn't subscribe to your World view, doesn't mean they are "thick".

Edited by badgerx16

21 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Yet again you resort to insult, is it be because you really don't believe the stuff you post ?. Just because somebody, ( or more realistically just about everybody ), doesn't subscribe to your World view, doesn't mean they are "thick".

So, when I say thick you jump on it, but when I was called thick first, that is OK?

You guys crack me up. Never have I seen so many braindead brainwashed zombies (to be) in one place. 

8 minutes ago, st.bangkok said:

So, when I say thick you jump on it, but when I was called thick first, that is OK?

You guys crack me up. Never have I seen so many braindead brainwashed zombies (to be) in one place. 

" It is not spreading because it does not exist.", ( posted by you a few posts further up this page ). Go tell that to the families of the hundreds of thousands of people who have died from CoViD around the World,

Edited by badgerx16

1 hour ago, st.bangkok said:

Wow! Do you actually believe that the virus doesn't exist and it's just a big plan to get us all injected with a micro-chip or something?

This is fucking brilliant - tell us more...

21 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

Why isn’t Margaret Ferrier getting the same media treatment as Dominic Cummings? 

Almost as if their outrage (and yours) was all about brexit after all, wasn’t it? 

Probably because she's some nobody Scottish MP and not sat in no10 making the lockdown rules they expect everyone else to follow?

2 hours ago, st.bangkok said:

You duck the issue...

If you don't think it's a virus, what is it? 

1 hour ago, RedArmy said:

Why isn’t Margaret Ferrier getting the same media treatment as Dominic Cummings? 

Almost as if their outrage (and yours) was all about brexit after all, wasn’t it? 

So you think this Scottish MP should be given a 40 min prime time press conference on National TV to explain her actions and rationale behind her decision not to resign?

Strange.

50 minutes ago, egg said:

You duck the issue...

If you don't think it's a virus, what is it? 

Over 15 thousand new cases reported in the UK yesterday, you couldn't imagine there were so many false flag actors around.

2 hours ago, CB Fry said:

So you think this Scottish MP should be given a 40 min prime time press conference on National TV to explain her actions and rationale behind her decision not to resign?

Strange.

Maybe not 40 mins no - but yeah I'd definitely like to see her explain to the nation why she thought for even 1 second that her actions were in any way, shape, or form appropriate. 

5 hours ago, RedArmy said:

There’s no almost about it, it’s 100% down to Brexit.

The BBC can’t help bringing up Dom every single time there’s a breach, yet constantly have Ferguson on preaching his pony, and they never ever mention his transgression despite him being at the forefront of the Gov policy . That daft hack Maguire was even on LBC this morning claiming that no measures will ever work, “because of Cummins”. I don’t know what will last longer, Covid or Brexit deranged syndrome. At least with Covid there’s a chance of a vaccine, I don’t think they’ll ever be a cure for BDS. 

55 minutes ago, SFC1906 said:

Maybe not 40 mins no - but yeah I'd definitely like to see her explain to the nation why she thought for even 1 second that her actions were in any way, shape, or form appropriate. 

She doesn't think they were appropriate, she's admitted what she did was wrong and apologised. Unlike the scumbag at no10.

3 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Phew, that's alright then, crack on folks and break those rules, just make sure you apologise afterwards!

I never said it was alright. If I was in charge she would be in court.

I was just explaining why she is not on the TV making bullshit excuses. Try reading.

5 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Lol, in court for what?

The penalty for breaking the rules is a fine - as far as I'm aware, only disputed cases, repeat offenders or refusal to pay the fines end up in court.

I said if I was in charge you bell-end. I'm not actually in charge of the country right now.

59 minutes ago, aintforever said:

What are you going on about? I was merely making a point that what the Scottish PM did was worse than what Cummings did.

Scottish PM?  Since when?  You're all over the place pal!

You also said : "She doesn't think they were appropriate, she's admitted what she did was wrong and apologised. Unlike the scumbag at no10." but now you're saying it's worse than Cummings did!  Not really sure what you wanted Cummings to do.  In your own opinion his actions were not as bad as hers and indeed the police investigated and concluded he had broken no rules, yet you call him a 'scumbag' for not apologising for not breaking any rules, but seem to suggest that she is somehow better than Cummings because she has apologised!  Seems an illogical argument.

2 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Scottish PM?  Since when?  You're all over the place pal!

You also said : "She doesn't think they were appropriate, she's admitted what she did was wrong and apologised. Unlike the scumbag at no10." but now you're saying it's worse than Cummings did!  Not really sure what you wanted Cummings to do.  In your own opinion his actions were not as bad as hers and indeed the police investigated and concluded he had broken no rules, yet you call him a 'scumbag' for not apologising for not breaking any rules, but seem to suggest that she is somehow better than Cummings because she has apologised!  Seems an illogical argument.

Fuck me you are hard work. What the Scottish MP (no typo this time) did was worse but at least she had the decency to admit it and apologise, that was my point. If you don’t think Cummings did anything wrong you are thicker than I thought.

9 hours ago, aintforever said:

Fuck me you are hard work. What the Scottish MP (no typo this time) did was worse but at least she had the decency to admit it and apologise, that was my point. If you don’t think Cummings did anything wrong you are thicker than I thought.

It's not me that thinks he did nothing wrong it was the police force that investigated him.

All I've done is repeat the facts, not offer my opinion, surely even you can see that?

I'm assuming you also agree with the outcome since you've not offered an answer to the question posed regarding which rules he broke...

14 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

It's not me that thinks he did nothing wrong it was the police force that investigated him.

Oh yeah?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2020/July/30/dominic-cummings-undermined-lockdown-enforcement-says-ex-durham-police-chief

You were never this stupid and naive when you posted as Glasgow/ Heisenberg/ Cabbage Face etc. 

Edited by Tamesaint

58 minutes ago, Tamesaint said:

Oh yeah?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2020/July/30/dominic-cummings-undermined-lockdown-enforcement-says-ex-durham-police-chief

You were never this stupid and naive when you posted as Glasgow/ Heisenberg/ Cabbage Face etc. 

Oh look, my thick as pig shit stalker has arrived.  I'm assuming that you've decided it's more expedient to join the debate with your pants round your ankles rather than pull them down with your posting later on.

Many thanks for the link to a quote from an 'ex' Chief Constable.  His 'opinion' on this matter is truly as worhless as yours!

Can you find a link that disputes the FACT that Cummings was NOT charged for breaking the rules in place at the time or are you just going to continue linking to articles that have pointless opinions on them?

• Lighthouse changed the title to Coronavirus