Player of the season vote

Sideways Jim

Has to be JWP - 4 more goals and one more assist than Armstrong despite playing deeper, always available with an unreal work rate. I’m truly astounded there are still many who seemingly don’t rate him.

Stu, Ings and KWP hard to set apart for the other places - each provide something unique and important to this team.

• Like 3

No standouts this season but I went for Captain JWP. The ticking heartbeat, Mr Reliable, of our side and gets better every season. I’m glad his form has been recognised by Southgate and hopefully he’ll go to the Euros.

Honourable mentions to Armstrong and KWP.

While not in my running I also think Vestergaard has had a decent season, especially early on.

If anyone likes to be swayed by clueless football pundits who only watch 5mins of highlights, Garth Crooks is voting for JWP.  Tbf JWP isn’t a bad shout, but it’s the final sentence here that makes me laugh

Ward-Prowse, in my opinion, has been Southampton's player of the season. They will do well to keep him. He's a Liverpool player if ever I saw one.

2 hours ago, Barsiem said:

If anyone likes to be swayed by clueless football pundits who only watch 5mins of highlights, Garth Crooks is voting for JWP.  Tbf JWP isn’t a bad shout, but it’s the final sentence here that makes me laugh

Although JWP is great and an important player for us, an overinflated transfer to Liverpool is not something I'd be against.

1 hour ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

You lost me at Garth Crooks. Garth Brooks would make a better pundit 

£330k we pay him a year to watch 5 minutes of highlights and pick any defender that scores in his team of the week.