A Chorus of Millions of Posts About Each Other

sadoldgit

On 23/08/2023 at 12:56, sadoldgit said:

It’s beyond weird isn’t it? I assume The Mob consists of fully grown men with children yet they all act like prepubescent kids in the playground. No matter what I post you can guarantee that one, several or all of The Mob will respond negatively, often within seconds of me posting.

Let’s name them in the interest of clarity. In no particular order; Weston SS, Lord Duckhunter, Batman, Hypochondriac, Turkish, Egg and occasionally The Kracken. Somehow, whatever opinion I have in any subject, it is a problem for these people.

You would assume that many of them are still in full time employment yet they seem to have the time all day to read and respond to posts on an internet football forum. Where on earth do you manage to get a job that pays you for being a troll or WUM on an internet forum?

Perhaps they are all divorced and unemployed and spend their days together trolling in an internet cafe while waiting for their next meeting with their Universal Credit representative?

This thread is a perfect example of how weird these people are. I posted about one of the most despicable cases of mass murder in this country and the first thing that one of The Mob can think to post about is the issue about the defendant appearing in court to face justice. No mention of the dreadful crimes committed or sympathy for the victims, just another trolling post that immediately finds a way to have a go at what I have written.

I would suggest that these people get a hobby but they clearly have one, trolling.

What is even weirder is that they don’t recognise their peculiar tribe behaviour and this post will go right over their collective heads.

It's worth highlighting that soggy is STILL denigrating other posters such as @Turkishon the main board. Never let anyone be fooled about him innocently posting and then getting hounded. He targets others and then whines when he gets a bit back. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, hypochondriac said:

It's worth highlighting that soggy is STILL denigrating other posters such as @Turkishon the main board. Never let anyone be fooled about him innocently posting and then getting hounded. He targets others and then whines when he gets a bit back. 

Good spot. Another day another unprovoked dig, another day of name calling. Yet it’s everyone else who should leave the poor guy alone and stop the pile on. As I’ve said for a while he is a very nasty, spiteful individual, well the mask has slipped 

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Weston Super Saint said:

#triggeredagain 🤣

He wants to Be careful. When someone last said someone was living rent free in someone’s head sog was apoplectic  about people making light of mental illness and accused people of all sorts. Let’s see if now it’s one of his gang it gets the same reaction 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Turkish said:

He wants to Be careful. When someone last said someone was living rent free in someone’s head sog was apoplectic  about people making light of mental illness and accused people of all sorts. Let’s see if now it’s one of his gang it gets the same reaction 

"Gang".😁😁 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tamesaint said:

"Gang".😁😁 🤣🤣

Well we’ve all been accused of being in gang so what’s good for the goose….

anyway how do you feel about making light of mental illness? Disgusting post, stop trying to deflect 

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Maybe you should have gone with "mob" - seems to be the in thing at the moment.

Is tamesaint part of the Sog led pile on? That’s also cool at the moment amongst the FAR LEFT JEW HATING CORBYNITES

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 24/08/2023 at 14:29, hypochondriac said:

He’s still ranting about the CoT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 24/08/2023 at 14:29, hypochondriac said:

Bless you for looking out for Turkish. You were my first stalker on here and took great delight in chasing down my posts. If I have a pop back occasionally that is why. He seems to have taken over your mantle after you vanished for a while. Good to see you back again but you seem to have taken over from Alpine as the forum manic depressive so maybe the break didn’t help?

Curious that your small gang of posters never have a go at each other despite some of the nonsense you all spew out. Still I guess it makes you all feel more secure if you stand together.

As for a “gang” I think the rest of us leave that to people who think cliques are cool (see the CoT for evidence).

Anyone who calls out those with a far right agenda (that includes you by the way, we all remember your alt right avatar and your constant support for far right mouth pieces) over a period of time ends up targeted by you and your like minded buddies.

You are the ones who dish it out and can’t take it, that is why you all constantly stand up for each other. I have been taking it for years and will continue to do so because it helps expose you people for who you are.

😘

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Bless you for looking out for Turkish. You were my first stalker on here and took great delight in chasing down my posts. If I have a pop back occasionally that is why. He seems to have taken over your mantle after you vanished for a while. Good to see you back again but you seem to have taken over from Alpine as the forum manic depressive so maybe the break didn’t help?

Curious that your small gang of posters never have a go at each other despite some of the nonsense you all spew out. Still I guess it makes you all feel more secure if you stand together.

As for a “gang” I think the rest of us leave that to people who think cliques are cool (see the CoT for evidence).

Anyone who calls out those with a far right agenda (that includes you by the way, we all remember your alt right avatar and your constant support for far right mouth pieces) over a period of time ends up targeted by you and your like minded buddies.

You are the ones who dish it out and can’t take it, that is why you all constantly stand up for each other. I have been taking it for years and will continue to do so because it helps expose you people for who you are.

😘

Wow you’re displaying an awful lot of these characteristics Sog, recognised 12 of these in some of your posts in the last few days. Explains a lot

B8AE8C73-0C34-425A-B5F6-89E9D3FE606C.jpeg

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

😘

What a load of old pony. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

I think you have hit the nail on the head there. 

Correct. It is your sport. What would you post about it if wasn’t furiously thumping your keyboard about others

as for chapel end. He responded to over 100 posts last week either made by me or in response to me, not only is this creepy it also shows what his sport is too. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Correct. It is your sport. What would you post about it if wasn’t furiously thumping your keyboard about others

as for chapel end. He responded to over 100 posts last week either made by me or in response to me, not only is this creepy it also shows what his sport is too. 

I think that was the point. Its become sport for both sides.

1 hour ago, Winnersaint said:

My comment wasn't necessarily aimed in just one direction.

Yes I know and I agree with you up to a point. I do use the ignore function which is why I don’t respond to the vast majority of their posts. If they have such a problem with my posts then perhaps they should do likewise?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sadoldgit said:

Yes I know and I agree with you up to a point. I do use the ignore function which is why I don’t respond to the vast majority of their posts. If they have such a problem with my posts then perhaps they should do likewise?

utter bollocks. You "liked" or "laughed" at dozens of posts against me last week, you launched into unprovoked rants several times and your frankly hilarious multi rants about the CoT stuff is hilarious. Demanding people either stop posting it or share the posts on the forum. People you have on ignore 🤣

Threads you aren't on generally are quite good natured as proven last week. Youre the problem but too arrogant and bitter to realise.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

Chapel end is banned you mug

1 hour ago, Weston Super Saint said:

We know, you've told us, he is the greatest wind up merchant ever to walk the planet.

He's just pretending to be an anti-Semite racist.

Batman fell for his wind up this time. I am sure that you will soon. You can add yourselves to the expression about "Death, Taxes and Nurses" 

"Anti Semite, racist". Where is that yawning emoji?? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tdmickey3 said:

off to a flier this week Always. How many posts will you respond to? Reckon you can beat last weeks total?

How do you know that about chapel end ? He hasn’t posted on here since you’ve been a member.

Gotcha!

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tdmickey3 said:

20 minutes ago, Turkish said:

off to a flier this week Always. How many posts will you respond to? Reckon you can beat last weeks total?

How do you know that about chapel end ? He hasn’t posted on here since you’ve been a member.

Gotcha!

So who was masquerading as CEC on the main board earlier today ?

12 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

As Kraken has alluded I may be confusing 2 posters with similar names. Are you talking about Chapel End Charlie, or somebody else ? If the former he posted on the Bazunu thread at lunchtime.

Ah no different person. “TDMicky” used to post as Always_SFC and then Chapel End. On each occasion once one started posting the other stopped and all have the same weird creepy behaviour. See the “mistaken identity” thread on the muppet show

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Ah no different person. “TDMicky” used to post as Always_SFC and then Chapel End. On each occasion once one started posting the other stopped and all have the same weird creepy behaviour. See the “mistaken identity” thread on the muppet show

Good old soggy bangs on and on about delldays, batman etc and cries foul about b-anned posters being allowed to reincarnate themselves, whilst all the time his second biggest cheerleader has done exactly that.

Oh, the ironing :mcinnes:

• Haha 2

On 27/08/2023 at 11:29, Turkish said:

Wow you’re displaying an awful lot of these characteristics Sog, recognised 12 of these in some of your posts in the last few days. Explains a lot

B8AE8C73-0C34-425A-B5F6-89E9D3FE606C.jpeg

14 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

That’s because the threads I am on upset the anti woke brigade.

Edited by Turkish