Phill v Holly - Guest starring Ched Evans

AlexLaw76

5 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

and it begins. 

Slimey Phil admits to having an affair with a 'much younger man'.....who he met as a teenager

yep the rumours were true, he's admitted to lying about it as well. Cheating on his wife the whole time too, brave Phil, so courageous. More to come no doubt.

25 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Like she didn't know....

image.png.5e147c17424e4c409f400770fa0e8005.png

Absolutely, she knew this was all about to leak and tried distancing herself to save her career. There’s no way on earth she can say she didn’t know. 

image.thumb.png.b95788e9d86d534eb89d121352dfb377.png

1 hour ago, bpsaint said:

Absolutely, she knew this was all about to leak and tried distancing herself to save her career. There’s no way on earth she can say she didn’t know. 

image.thumb.png.b95788e9d86d534eb89d121352dfb377.png

Difficult one. stick by your friend, we’ve all had that mate that’s a liability and you just want to fuck off but have a loyalty too even though they act like a knob and put you in difficult situations over and over again. I guess she was at that tipping point where enough is enough. I’ve been there. Someone I would have died with at one point in my life ended up being such a liability had to cut them loose. My life is better without them even though we were best mate for 20 years. Maybe she did know in fact it’s probably improbable she didn’t but a bad position for her to be in too doesn’t make her a bad person perhaps misjudged loyalty though

Edited by Turkish

There really is nothing that gets Batman, Turkish and Weston going more than a good thread about kinks, trans and gay sex. Seems to be the the only thing that really engages them, topic after topic. 

Why don't you guys just go to a sauna in Brighton together and thrash your repressions out? 

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, buctootim said:

There really is nothing that gets Batman, Turkish and Weston going more than a good thread about kinks, trans and gay sex. Seems to be the the only thing that really engages them, topic after topic. 

Why don't you guys just go to a sauna in Brighton together and thrash your repressions out? 

Grooming is something we should all be concerned about, yes?

Edited by AlexLaw76

1 hour ago, buctootim said:

Why Brighton? You want to join in Timmy? 

8 hours ago, aintforever said:

They did illegal stuff, what has Scofield done that's illegal?

The point is, we don't know yet.  As has been demonstrated, Pip wasn't keen to walk away from his multi million pound contract.

I'm sure people were asking what Rolf and Jimmy had done that was illegal before the details came out.

Time will tell - or Pip will make more money from a book detailing how he was cancelled for lying about a relationship that was ill advised rather than illegal....

10 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

The point is, we don't know yet. 

Apparently some on here do. I would be interested to see what actual evidence they have.

Everything I have read doesn’t even mention the guys age, it just that he had an affair with someone much younger than him. Rich old men have been shagging much younger women since the dawn of time without being labelled nonces.

Edited by aintforever

3 minutes ago, aintforever said:

Apparently some on here do. I would be interested to see what actual evidence they have.

Everything I have read doesn’t even mention the guys age, it just that he had an affair with someone much younger than him. Rich old men have been shagging much younger women since the dawn of time without being labelled nonces.

Well, apart from Rolf and Jimmy and Gary.  

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/tv/reason-phillip-schofields-younger-ex-27029980

But what is known is that the pair first met when the TV producer-to-be was 15-years-old and Phillip visited the teen's drama school.

It doesn't need a rocket scientist to figure out that something 'could' have happened when the child was under age - whether it did or not or whether anyone has any actual 'proof' is unknown, unless the person in question makes a complaint.

27 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Well, apart from Rolf and Jimmy and Gary.  

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/tv/reason-phillip-schofields-younger-ex-27029980

It doesn't need a rocket scientist to figure out that something 'could' have happened when the child was under age - whether it did or not or whether anyone has any actual 'proof' is unknown, unless the person in question makes a complaint.

Of course it could have but without any evidence it did happen you can’t really call him a nonce.

1 minute ago, aintforever said:

Of course it could have but without any evidence it did happen you can’t really call him a nonce.

James O'brien can call someone a nonce (or give a platform to those who do) without any proof what so ever, then so can anyone else

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

James O'brien can call someone a nonce (or give a platform to those who do) without any proof what so ever, then so can anyone else

I’m not sure what James OBrien, whoever he is, does has any effect on libel laws. 

Anyway, the article above says they began their affair when the guy was 18. The fact that he knew him when he was younger doesn’t mean he groomed him.

50 minutes ago, aintforever said:

I’m not sure what James OBrien, whoever he is, does has any effect on libel laws. 

Anyway, the article above says they began their affair when the guy was 18. 

No it doesn't. It says he got the job when he was 18 and they "subsequently" had an affair. It could have been 2 years later.

You shouldn't jump to these conclusions if you don't have any evidence....

3 hours ago, aintforever said:

Is there any proof of this? Obviously grooming kids is illegal and wrong but has anyone even made a complaint?

I would say that knowing this child from at least 15 (with one particular photo showing them both in what appears to be before that time) and then subsequently having a relationship that he lied about is deeply creepy and wrong even if it's not illegal. 

7 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

I would say that knowing this child from at least 15 (with one particular photo showing them both in what appears to be before that time) and then subsequently having a relationship that he lied about is deeply creepy and wrong even if it's not illegal. 

Not to mention the fact that he was shagging him behind his wife’s back for what appears to be years and milked all the sympathy as brave Phil came out a couple of years ago.  Imagine the uproar  if he’d been shagging an 18 year old girl. 

23 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

It's obviously creepy and he's clearly a rat for cheating on his wife but if this the guy was over 18 when they started the relationship it's not for us to say what is wrong or right. At 18 you can choose to sleep with whoever you want as long as it's legal.

2 minutes ago, aintforever said:

It's obviously creepy and he's clearly a rat for cheating on his wife but if this the guy was over 18 when they started the relationship it's not for us to say what is wrong or right. At 18 you can choose to sleep with whoever you want as long as it's legal.

I don't think that would be the same if the young boy was a girl. 

1 hour ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Explains why you have used a picture of James O’Brien as your avatar then? 🤔

So what is your angle Batman? He hasn’t even been charged of a criminal offence let alone been found guilty yet. Are you after a job at GB News, or perhaps, longer term, taking over from Suella Braverman?

38 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Explains why you have used a picture of James O’Brien as your avatar then? 🤔

So what is your angle Batman? He hasn’t even been charged of a criminal offence let alone been found guilty yet. Are you after a job at GB News, or perhaps, longer term, taking over from Suella Braverman?

was Jimmy Saville ever charge with a criminal offence?

1 hour ago, aintforever said:

Because rich old men shagging much younger women is completely unheard of.

Of course not but it's really obvious that if a young girl had been groomed by a man decades older than her from a young age, there would be a different reaction to what has happened here. 

25 minutes ago, cloggy saint said:

Why do people keep saying 'grooming'? I know it's a buzzword but Is it possible he just knew him or befriended him or are you just automatically assuming he was counting down the days until he turned 18 so he could have his wicked way?

Because when there's a 40+ year age gap between you and your lover, you've known that person since they were a child, had a position of authority over them and then begin a relationship with them shortly after they are an adult (if that is the case here) then I would say it meets the definition.

• Like 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Phill v Holly - Guest starring Ched Evans