Le Tissier and Simon Jordan

AlexLaw76

43 minutes ago, egg said:

You're in no position to tell us what Tiss wants. Raging Bull has explained it from the horses mouth, and it's a perfectly reasonable position. 

It's quite obvious he wants the attention. He's always wanted the attention on social media. He spent years deliberately tweeting things to wind up Liverpool fans and absolutely lapped up the attention he got from it. He'd get a kick out of it, enjoyed the deliberate baiting and enjoyed kicking back with a classic "all I said was this" tweet. The mechanics now are still the same, all he's done is move onto a different group of people, however you've now got the added complication that it's bringing in an income and without it he'd be skint as well as irrelevant. 

4 minutes ago, Fabrice29 said:

It's quite obvious he wants the attention. He's always wanted the attention on social media. He spent years deliberately tweeting things to wind up Liverpool fans and absolutely lapped up the attention he got from it. He'd get a kick out of it, enjoyed the deliberate baiting and enjoyed kicking back with a classic "all I said was this" tweet. The mechanics now are still the same, all he's done is move onto a different group of people, however you've now got the added complication that it's bringing in an income and without it he'd be skint as well as irrelevant. 

I think this is the problem though. Anyone with an alternate point of view to the norm’ is considered an attention seeker. Maybe he has his own opinions and thankfully in a democracy he’s free to express them. I like to keep an open mind because, let’s face it, none of us know what’s really behind all the stuff going on in the world. We might not like some of it, but he had every right to not follow the herd.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, LeBizzier69 said:

I think this is the problem though. Anyone with an alternate point of view to the norm’ is considered an attention seeker. Maybe he has his own opinions and thankfully in a democracy he’s free to express them. I like to keep an open mind because, let’s face it, none of us know what’s really behind all the stuff going on in the world. We might not like some of it, but he had every right to not follow the herd.

And soon as he speaks his mind or in this case…. Just answer Simons question …. People call him attention seeking. 

millions use twitter to post their opinions. Why can’t he ??

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Saintscummer said:

And soon as he speaks his mind or in this case…. Just answer Simons question …. People call him attention seeking. 

millions use twitter to post their opinions. Why can’t he ??

People call him attention seeking because he is and always was.

9 minutes ago, LeBizzier69 said:

I would say anyone who read the reports and saw the pictures of war crimes in Bucha, including the raped corpses of teenage girls dumped in the street, and thought, "hey, time to offer my ‘alternative view’ point," was an attention seeker. Actually I wouldn’t, I’d say they were a complete and utter d*ckhead but that’s beside the point.

Nobody is trying to silence him but being alternative for the sake of being alternative doesn’t make you interesting. In fact it’s one of the most boring, tedious, textbook personas out there.

30 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

All he wants is a reasonable, well informed debate, where he blocks literary anybody who disagrees with him on Twitter. Anyone can do what he does; sit on the internet all day demanding investigations into things, whilst providing absolutely zero credible (pretty coloured graphs you find on Twitter don’t count) evidence of anything.

Say whatever you like. I look forward to Tiss putting his money where his mouth is and issuing legal proceedings against big pharma and big government, with all his real evidence. That’s definitely going to happen right? Because if he has all this concrete evidence and refuses to take them to task on it…. Well he’s part of the big cover up.

I'm not sure you actually bothered to read Raging Bull's post. The debate suggested appears reasonable. The outcome may be that the concerns are total bollox, but it doesn't make it unreasonable to want to the debate. What is infuriating is you telling us precisely what Tiss is thinking, despite not knowing what he is thinking, when Raging Bull has told us the position from Tiss's mouth. That's a tad arrogant. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

People call him attention seeking because he is and always was.

To be fair, there was a time when most of the football world were paying him attention, and for the right reasons. Having met him more than many times, I don't share your assessment though. 

Just now, egg said:

I'm not sure you actually bothered to read Raging Bull's post. The debate suggested appears reasonable. The outcome may be that the concerns are total bollox, but it doesn't make it unreasonable to want to the debate. What is infuriating is you telling us precisely what Tiss is thinking, despite not knowing what he is thinking, when Raging Bull has told us the position from Tiss's mouth. That's a tad arrogant. 

No one knows what he's thinking not even him . Reminds me of my teenage years arguing down the pub with friends , we would say absolutely anything and think we had won the day 😄.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, egg said:

Reasonable debate?! Free school meals are a reasonable debate, this is industrial mass extermination on a scale not seen since the holocaust. Thousands of people are dying around the world, Matt Le Tissier has irrefutable evidence and he does... nothing. He drones on and on and on to random internet people who's opinions don't matter, when he should be getting together every lawyer in the free world to bring down this appaling atrocity. 

6 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

Reasonable debate?! Free school meals are a reasonable debate, this is industrial mass extermination on a scale not seen since the holocaust. Thousands of people are dying around the world, Matt Le Tissier has irrefutable evidence and he does... nothing. He drones on and on and on to random internet people who's opinions don't matter, when he should be getting together every lawyer in the free world to bring down this appaling atrocity. 

Lockdowns 2 and 3 were the right decision, eat out to help out was not. People having heart attacks in the stands was just coincidence

End of debate

12 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

To be fair mate, your droning on more than Tiss is. There's no discussion with you - you crack on. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

I would say anyone who read the reports and saw the pictures of war crimes in Bucha, including the raped corpses of teenage girls dumped in the street, and thought, "hey, time to offer my ‘alternative view’ point," was an attention seeker. Actually I wouldn’t, I’d say they were a complete and utter d*ckhead but that’s beside the point.

Nobody is trying to silence him but being alternative for the sake of being alternative doesn’t make you interesting. In fact it’s one of the most boring, tedious, textbook personas out there.

I thought he’d explained that bit in the interview? I wasn’t really following the saga when it first happened.

Why do you think he’s being alternative for the sake of it? Is that your opinion of anyone who holds a different point of view to yours? Playing devils advocate… what’s to say that your view is the right one?

Some might say that listening to the mainstream narrative would itself make someone boring, tedious etc.

Life would be boring if we all had the same opinion on stuff eh?

This thread probably belongs somewhere else!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LeBizzier69 said:

I thought he’d explained that bit in the interview? I wasn’t really following the saga when it first happened.

Why do you think he’s being alternative for the sake of it? Is that your opinion of anyone who holds a different point of view to yours? Playing devils advocate… what’s to say that your view is the right one?

Some might say that listening to the mainstream narrative would itself make someone boring, tedious etc.

Life would be boring if we all had the same opinion on stuff eh?

None of these facile banalities means that Le Tissier is remotely correct about this stuff.

He's not, he's just got too much time on his hands.

29 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

None of these facile banalities means that Le Tissier is remotely correct about this stuff.

He's not, he's just got too much time on his hands.

The whole, “who is to say my alternative view is wrong” narrative is just so completely boring

Anyone who genuinely thinks that world governments have managed to find a level of collusion never before seen, is frankly batshit… these are the guys that literally couldn’t even organise a piss up without dropping everyone in it

I’m all for trying to understand narratives and look into things, but this whole ‘gotcha’ movement around vaccines just stinks of people that either cannot accept the banality of their own lives or are genuinely wired incorrectly.

It won’t be long before we’re all called sheep for following the status quo.. its a very tired put down.. we’re all sheep, but my personal shepherds are founded in real science and Le Tissiers are fake Dr’s on youtube

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Smirking_Saint said:

Im not convinced believing that the Ukraine war or Vaccine viability is an ‘opinion’ to be honest

I’m going to apply Hitchens Razor on this one

I am not remotely informed enough to know either way….vaccine opinions are possibly more justified than the Ukraine, simply due to the nature of mass vaccination. I know doctors (my cousin being one) who completely disagrees with, and thinks there’s real potential harm in, the vaccine program. But some others who think it’s fine. We won’t really know for years to come either I suspect. 
This forum would be dull as shit if we all agreed. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LeBizzier69 said:

I am not remotely informed enough to know either way….vaccine opinions are possibly more justified than the Ukraine, simply due to the nature of mass vaccination. I know doctors (my cousin being one) who completely disagrees with, and thinks there’s real potential harm in, the vaccine program. But some others who think it’s fine. We won’t really know for years to come either I suspect. 
This forum would be dull as shit if we all agreed. 

The ‘it’ll be boring if we all agree’ mantra is a very tired and lazy statement too, this is a forum and there is a great deal of things that is worthy of discussion but that doesn’t mean absolutely everything is there to be debated, for instance, we could argue the sky is red… but you’d be incorrect 

Vaccine viability has been shown to have been incredibly effective in extending not only human but also a great many animal lifespans and improved our way of life immeasurably.. its one of the greatest scientific breakthroughs ever

Your Dr cousin could of course go against this way of thinking but Id suggest he is in the wrong line of work if he does

1 hour ago, egg said:

To be fair mate, your droning on more than Tiss is. There's no discussion with you - you crack on. 

I thought you wanted a free and fair debate where people like Tiss with alternative view points were allowed to ask questions? But when I ask why said free thinker is choosing to cover up crimes against humanity - nah boring mate, not interested.

7 minutes ago, Smirking_Saint said:

The ‘it’ll be boring if we all agree’ mantra is a very tired and lazy statement too, this is a forum and there is a great deal of things that is worthy of discussion but that doesn’t mean absolutely everything is there to be debated, for instance, we could argue the sky is red… but you’d be incorrect 

Vaccine viability has been shown to have been incredibly effective in extending not only human but also a great many animal lifespans and improved our way of life immeasurably.. its one of the greatest scientific breakthroughs ever

Your Dr cousin could of course go against this way of thinking but Id suggest he is in the wrong line of work if he does

The sky is red at certain times of the day…..

One of the greatest scientific breakthroughs ever? Bold statement only a few years in. 
Good for you though for having such clarity on these matters, you’re one of the few I suspect.

4 minutes ago, LeBizzier69 said:

The sky is red at certain times of the day…..

One of the greatest scientific breakthroughs ever? Bold statement only a few years in. 
Good for you though for having such clarity on these matters, you’re one of the few I suspect.

I mean… the first vaccine was carried out in 1796, virtually eradicating smallpox and vaccines are some of the most widely studied and scrutinised medical practices in the world, with some of the highest safety requirements

So I’d say yeah, probably one of the biggest scientific breakthroughs ever, especially in medical science

I don’t have full clarity, I don’t have full clarity on a great many subjects and Im far from an expert on vaccines, but Im comfortable with the science… weirdly there are a great many substances that we all chuck in our bodies on a daily basis that has less safeguards around them than vaccines, but it doesn’t get the same internet clicks

Just now, Smirking_Saint said:

I mean… the first vaccine was carried out in 1796, virtually eradicating smallpox and vaccines are some of the most widely studied and scrutinised medical practices in the world, with some of the highest safety requirements

So I’d say yeah, probably one of the biggest scientific breakthroughs ever, especially in medical science

I don’t have full clarity, I don’t have full clarity on a great many subjects and Im far from an expert on vaccines, but Im comfortable with the science… weirdly there are a great many substances that we all chuck in our bodies on a daily basis that has less safeguards around them than vaccines, but it doesn’t get the same internet clicks

I’m not talking about vaccines in general obviously (neither was MLT I gather), it’s in relation to the big rollout recently  …. hence me saying “only a few years in”.

If anything is going to divide opinion (from people we know) it’s the covid vaccines. Most (me included) had the jabs and many are saying they’d not have any more if offered.

4 minutes ago, whelk said:

I can live with his Covid bs but the tweet about Bucha just showed how far he has gone. Just having an opinion eh lad

Not sure if that last bit referred to me or not, but if it did I mentioned that apparently he’s clarified and apologised for what he’d said. Clearly wasn’t a very clever / correct thing to say.

13 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

Well, you’ve correctly identified the callousness and ignorance of holding that particular viewpoint regarding other people’s health problems but as Clark said, you’ve missed the actual point of the post. So if you think I’m ‘quite an unlikable person’; fine but it’s not really me you’re talking about, it’s Tiss. He’s been tweeting his COVID conspiracy drivel for three years and strangely some still try and defend him.

I think that he is sometimes at the more radical end of the argument  and I don't think it was helpful to discourage people from having the vaccine when it was obviously the only way out of the mess.  I think though that he is right to not just be spoon fed information without a healthy dose of skepticism. I also think that he has demonstrated in the way he treats people that he is down to earth and a good bloke.  

13 minutes ago, LeBizzier69 said:

I’m not talking about vaccines in general obviously (neither was MLT I gather), it’s in relation to the big rollout recently  …. hence me saying “only a few years in”.

If anything is going to divide opinion (from people we know) it’s the covid vaccines. Most (me included) had the jabs and many are saying they’d not have any more if offered.

But you have to understand there was a requirement to do something, and going to a tried and tested science around dealing with pandemics was pretty obvious, its not like it was an isolated case, the whole world took that approach 

We couldn’t lock down everytime it spiked, we couldn’t allow it to just spread due to health system strains

So the obvious move was mass vaccination… not really sure what everyone’s expecting to happen in the next ‘years’ are we all going to become zombies or something?

58 minutes ago, LeBizzier69 said:

Not sure if that last bit referred to me or not, but if it did I mentioned that apparently he’s clarified and apologised for what he’d said. Clearly wasn’t a very clever / correct thing to say.

No, it was an appalling thing to say. What he did was sh*t a brick when he realised he’d pushed his luck too far and rather than everyone saying, "ooh look, it’s controversial MLT with another of his alternative view points," they were genuinely horrified by what he posted. Like most people who apologise, he was only sorry he didn’t get away with it, he hasn’t rethought his opinions one bit.

43 minutes ago, Smirking_Saint said:

But you have to understand there was a requirement to do something, and going to a tried and tested science around dealing with pandemics was pretty obvious, its not like it was an isolated case, the whole world took that approach 

We couldn’t lock down everytime it spiked, we couldn’t allow it to just spread due to health system strains

So the obvious move was mass vaccination… not really sure what everyone’s expecting to happen in the next ‘years’ are we all going to become zombies or something?

The UK spent years planning for this exact situation, and within a heartbeat had thrown it out the window based on Neil Ferguson’s horrific modelling. 

The planning took the form of protect the most vulnerable and allow heard immunity via the rest of us. 

Right at the beginning of covid “the great barrington declaration” (essentially what we had initially intended to do, and what Sweden did) was proposed by many of the UK’s leading epidemiologists etc and was completely dismissed. 

Some of us could see that the approach that was being taken was complete BS, and that’s been proven correct https://iea.org.uk/publications/did-lockdowns-work-the-verdict-on-covid-restrictions/

But the fact remains, for a very long time the excess deaths have been running at around 2500/week in the UK whilst at their peak during covid it was around 600 ish. 

What the fuck is causing these deaths if it’s not covid or missed appointments. Even less so as the months roll by. 

As for the comments about Matt having the debate about the past few years, he wasn’t talking about himself having the debate, but the specialists and data analysts that have serious concerns. 

People like Norman Fenton who actually understand the data. 

As for the “bullshit data” that @Lighthouse alluded to earlier, the excess death data is coming from government bodies worldwide. So it’s funny how all of a sudden you don’t want to hear it now after sucking on the government data tit throughout the lockdowns. 

Anyway, as has been mentioned before, covid is over and has been for a long time. 

Me, my wife and kids where never going to get a single jab because there was zero safety data for a disease that people like me in my 40’s have a 99.98% chance of surviving. 

And that percentage is basically zero for kids, so why the fuck would any parent give this to their precious children!!! 

It’s just basic common sense. It blows my mind that so many believed that we all had to take multiple doses to “protect each other”. 

What a shit vaccine. 

Edit: you’ll be glad to know that this is my 3rd and final post of the day so can’t (be bothered) to respond. 

Edit 2: I feel I should add that Matt is genuinely 1 of the nicest and most open guys I’ve spoken to recently. 

Edited by Raging Bull
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Raging Bull said:

The UK spent years planning for this exact situation, and within a heartbeat had thrown it out the window based on Neil Ferguson’s horrific modelling. 

It was widely documented that the UKs pandemic planning had lapsed, a long with many other countries. Ferguson’s modelling worked as intended, a lot of the crap you see online about his projections are a worst case scenario if no measures were in place

The planning took the form of protect the most vulnerable and allow heard immunity via the rest of us. 

And this was effectively the strategy, only it soon became apparent this wasn’t feasible. As soon as Italy’s health system become overrun then it was clear it was not as cut and dry as to just “let it run amok” because you need to have capacity to deal with health issues that are not just COVID related and we would not have managed

Right at the beginning of covid “the great barrington declaration” (essentially what we had initially intended to do, and what Sweden did) was proposed by many of the UK’s leading epidemiologists etc and was completely dismissed.

Sweden keeps getting heralded as this gotcha moment by lockdown deniers but the reality is their demographic is completely different to that of the UK, and when we compare it to other scandanavian countries they actually fared worse

Some of us could see that the approach that was being taken was complete BS, and that’s been proven correct https://iea.org.uk/publications/did-lockdowns-work-the-verdict-on-covid-restrictions/

But the fact remains, for a very long time the excess deaths have been running at around 2500/week in the UK whilst at their peak during covid it was around 600 ish. 

What the fuck is causing these deaths if it’s not covid or missed appointments. Even less so as the months roll by. 

This is just really lazy, do any amount of reading whatsoever and you realise that the NHS is on its ass, we have a struggling social care system, the worse A&E wait times in recent memory and likely a huge hangover for delayed or cancelled treatment caused, in part due to the recent pandemic 

As for the comments about Matt having the debate about the past few years, he wasn’t talking about himself having the debate, but the specialists and data analysts that have serious concerns. 

Then why, like @Lighthouse says do they not do anything about it in the form of legal action ? Why just sit and spout this narrative on platforms with (likely) paid elements to them ? ‘Surely’ if there was a great vaccine conspiracy we’d see the fallout by now ? We would be seeing legal action and tangible evidence? You don’t seriously believe its all been pushed underground by every politician aspect in the world ? Many of which are gagging for any morsel of newsworthy data to discredit a rival ?

People like Norman Fenton who actually understand the data. 

As for the “bullshit data” that @Lighthouse alluded to earlier, the excess death data is coming from government bodies worldwide. So it’s funny how all of a sudden you don’t want to hear it now after sucking on the government data tit throughout the lockdowns. 

Anyway, as has been mentioned before, covid is over and has been for a long time. 

Me, my wife and kids where never going to get a single jab because there was zero safety data for a disease that people like me in my 40’s have a 99.98% chance of surviving. 

And that percentage is basically zero for kids, so why the fuck would any parent give this to their precious children!!! 

It’s just basic common sense. It blows my mind that so many believed that we all had to take multiple doses to “protect each other”. 

Because it was always more than just protecting me, which is why I wore a mask to Tesco, I knew I was likely to survive a bout of it, in fact I got it twice, but I didn’t know how my father or father in law would react, or even my partner, it was always about protecting the vulnerable and attempting to stop the spread… its laughably ironic that the great many of lockdown deniers would rather circumvent all of the recommendations because ‘they knew better’ even though it potentially lengthened the ordeal

What a shit vaccine. 

Edit: you’ll be glad to know that this is my 3rd and final post of the day so can’t (be bothered) to respond. 

Edit 2: I feel I should add that Matt is genuinely 1 of the nicest and most open guys I’ve spoken to recently. 

As for Matt… he is a nice guy, atleast when you’re infront of him talking to him of which I have had the pleasure of conversing with

But I can’t help but question the pysche and motivation of someone who would gladly attempt to mislead people online whether gullibly or intentionally 

11 hours ago, LeBizzier69 said:

You do realise the vaccine was fully out of your system in about 30 days and all it did was trigger a natural response from your immune system?  There is zero chance of mass king term side effects from this.  We have been mass vaccinating for 100 years in a similar way people need to pull their heads out of the conspiracy hole and actually think before posting stuff!

The very idea that a UK government that couldn’t even keep a piss up in the PM’s home a secret could some how completely contain the fact that COVID vaccines are killing thousands of people 2 years on is utterly laughable on a par with those who say the moon landings were faked and the evidence successfully suppressed for a generation despite the 1000’s of people who would have been in on it!

Edited by a1ex2001
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, a1ex2001 said:

You do realise the vaccine was fully out of your system in about 30 days and all it did was trigger a natural response from your immune system?  There is zero chance of mass king term side effects from this.  We have been mass vaccinating for 100 years in a similar way people need to pull their heads out of the conspiracy hole and actually think before posting stuff!

The very idea that a UK government that couldn’t even keep a piss up in the PM’s home a secret could some how completely contain the fact that COVID vaccines are killing thousands of people 2 years on is utterly laughable on a par with those who say the moon landings were faked and the evidence successfully suppressed for a generation despite the 1000’s of people who would have been in on it!

That’s good then. Thanks for putting me straight.

3 hours ago, LeBizzier69 said:

That’s good then. Thanks for putting me straight.

The main issue with conspiracists… is they preach that they want to have discussions about things, and when they get their ‘theories’ decimated by science and reason they disappear back into their holes ignoring said reasoning

10 minutes ago, Smirking_Saint said:

The main issue with conspiracists… is they preach that they want to have discussions about things, and when they get their ‘theories’ decimated by science and reason they disappear back into their holes ignoring said reasoning

Haven’t you got anything better to do?

25 minutes ago, Smirking_Saint said:

On the flip side, there are many people who swallow completely what they're told, and preach that as the truth.

IF there are issues flowing from the vaccines (I've had 4, so I hope that there isn't), we wouldn't be told about those issues, and a way would be found to debunk any concerns. 

For doubters, there is form for cover up. I have a very close family member who was a primodos baby and has to live with physical and mental disabilities.  Her early years medical records have evaporated, as has her mother's from the time during the pregnancy and the early years thereafter. There's not a snowballs chance in hell that any issues (emphasis on if, I am no theorist on this issue) from any of the vaccines would see the light of day. 

1 hour ago, egg said:

IF there are issues flowing from the vaccines (I've had 4, so I hope that there isn't), we wouldn't be told about those issues, and a way would be found to debunk any concerns. 

Have you forgotten about this?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59418123

2 hours ago, egg said:

For doubters, there is form for cover up. I have a very close family member who was a primodos baby and has to live with physical and mental disabilities.  Her early years medical records have evaporated, as has her mother's from the time during the pregnancy and the early years thereafter. There's not a snowballs chance in hell that any issues (emphasis on if, I am no theorist on this issue) from any of the vaccines would see the light of day

And yet a retired footballer has managed to find conclusive proof of everything on Twitter, although for some reason he just sits there doing nothing whilst thousands are dying every week.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, egg said:

There's not a snowballs chance in hell that any issues (emphasis on if, I am no theorist on this issue) from any of the vaccines would see the light of day. 

It’s the Largest vaccination programme in history, they have been loads of studies. The information about the minor and serious side effects are all available online.

A quick google found this:

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/human-regulatory/overview/public-health-threats/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/covid-19-medicines/safety-covid-19-vaccines

7 minutes ago, aintforever said:

It’s the Largest vaccination programme in history, they have been loads of studies. The information about the minor and serious side effects are all available online.

A quick google found this:

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/human-regulatory/overview/public-health-threats/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/covid-19-medicines/safety-covid-19-vaccines

I'm aware of what's out there. IF there were wider issues, do you believe that we'd be told? I don't think that there are wider issues btw, but I doubt we'd be told if there were. 

4 minutes ago, egg said:

I'm aware of what's out there. IF there were wider issues, do you believe that we'd be told? I don't think that there are wider issues btw, but I doubt we'd be told if there were. 

I think there are so many different people studying it around the world it would be impossible to keep any serious issues quiet. 

• Like 3

Raging bull you need to step away from the internet it appears, everything is not a conspiracy.

Im no health expert, but i can fully understand why there is more excess deaths, all down to the pandemic and also the broken NHS

Covid infection can cause allsorts of longterm issues especially cardio related.

During 2020/21 thousands of undiagnosed cancer cases, heart issues et all went on.

The idea that 'vulnerable' should of been targeted is comical. defeine 'vulnerable' as thats potentially everyone in the country.

Letting rip the virus would of been a complete disaster, thousands more dead and thousands more with longterm health issues from infection.

I could foresee a breakdown in essential infrastruture, due to illnes, no petrol or food production and deliveries.

A security and safety breakdown as well.

Certainly some need educating in 'conspiracy' on world events and understand that youre chasing your own tail round and round.

One thing is certain that sadly some people have died from taking the vaccine and injured.

But its not 'thousands' as the likes of le tissier thinks or the loony american shite he spreads.

Lets not forget, Le tissier claims like other mentally ill conspiracy theorists in 2020 that this pandemic was planned by the 'global elite' and would be away of locking everyone up into a communist world. All this nonsense about Bill gates, the WEF is farcical garbage. What happened le tissier ? eff alll no surprise you plum

The likes of le tissier et all spreading daily bollocks scaring people, who've had the vaccine is irresponsible and could well be putting lives at risk.

And i have a big issue with people that do that.

An illness harmless to literally the entire population, bar about 0.03%

2 minutes ago, SaintsLoyal said:

Raging bull you need to step away from the internet it appears, everything is not a conspiracy.

Im no health expert, but i can fully understand why there is more excess deaths, all down to the pandemic and also the broken NHS

Covid infection can cause allsorts of longterm issues especially cardio related.

During 2020/21 thousands of undiagnosed cancer cases, heart issues et all went on.

The idea that 'vulnerable' should of been targeted is comical. defeine 'vulnerable' as thats potentially everyone in the country.

Letting rip the virus would of been a complete disaster, thousands more dead and thousands more with longterm health issues from infection.

I could foresee a breakdown in essential infrastruture, due to illnes, no petrol or food production and deliveries.

Certainly some need educating in 'conspiracy' on world events and understand that youre chasing your own tail round and round.

One thing is certain that sadly some people have died from taking the vaccine and injured.

But its not 'thousands' as the likes of le tissier thinks or the loony american shite he spreads.

Lets not forget, Le tissier claims like other mentally ill conspiracy theorists in 2020 that this pandemic was planned by the 'global elite' and would be away of locking everyone up into a communist world. All this nonsense about Bill gates, the WEF is farcical garbage. What happened le tissier ? eff alll no surprise you plum

The likes of le tissier et all spreading daily bollocks scaring people, who've had the vaccine is irresponsible and could well be putting lives at risk.

Covid was / is harmless to literally almost the entire population.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aintforever said:

I think there are so many different people studying it around the world it would be impossible to keep any serious issues quiet. 

Some university, I forget which, did a study on human behaviour and probability and they reckon the maximum number of people who can know about a secret or conspiracy is roughly 20-25. Anything above that and it becomes almost certain that it’ll be leaked eventually.

1 hour ago, SaintsLoyal said:

I think you should wind your sanctimonious neck in and stop telling people what they should or shouldn't do.

"I can fully understand why there is more excess deaths, all down to the pandemic and also the broken NHS"

Clearly you can't, because, as I've mentioned a couple of times now, the data is from the government and it states that only a small percentage of the excess deaths are due to missed appointments or covid.

There's all so the fact that the excess death rates around the world are still remarkably high in all nations that vaccinated heavily - so that sidesteps your NHS theory completely.

And just for reference, here's a link for some of the April data - link https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregisteredweeklyinenglandandwalesprovisional/weekending21april2023

And here's an overview:

- Week 16

- 22.1% above the five year average

- 2540 excess deaths

- 615 involved covid

- 14'024 deaths in total of which 538 mentioned covid which equals 4.3% of deaths

"Covid infection can cause allsorts of longterm issues especially cardio related." 

A recent large scale study by the Israeli government has proven this to be completely untrue.

"The idea that 'vulnerable' should of been targeted is comical. defeine 'vulnerable' as thats potentially everyone in the country.

Letting rip the virus would of been a complete disaster, thousands more dead and thousands more with longterm health issues from infection."

Again, I've posted this before but I'll post it here, too - https://iea.org.uk/publications/did-lockdowns-work-the-verdict-on-covid-restrictions/

It CLEARLY states that lockdowns were a complete failure and only served to decimate our economy.

"Certainly some need educating in 'conspiracy' on world events and understand that youre chasing your own tail round and round."

If you're happy to simply believe everything you're told then good for you. I'm not, especially when they're asking me to take a novel form of treating a disease that has ZERO longterm studies, especially from a disease that me and my precious family have a 99.98% chance of surviving. Again, statistics directly from the government you so desperately trust.

I mean, we don't even know what's in these injections, they won't tell us. I mean, please do tell me what's in the shots @SaintsLoyal

Edited by Raging Bull

1 hour ago, AlexLaw76 said:

An illness harmless to literally the entire population, bar about 0.03%

Covid was / is harmless to literally almost the entire population.

You dont seem to grasp the issue that more spread, the worse people are off work from being and the infrascture of the country breaking down.

So the majority recover, but tens of housands will have permanent health issues as we now see in seven figure sums.

That i suspect be down to genetics.

Im going to end my comments on this, by saying 'keep going' to the 50,000 school children that have not stepped foot in a school since 2020 because of covid infection long term health issues. 

PS

Its amazing even in 2023 that the loony covid cranks 'still' dont know what a vaccine actually does and doesnt !

3 minutes ago, SaintsLoyal said:

Im going to end my comments on this, by saying 'keep going' to the 50,000 school children that have not stepped foot in a school since 2020 because of covid infection long term health issues. 

I think you are the crackpot!!!

• Like 1