Le Tissier and Simon Jordan

AlexLaw76

2 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

It is interesting the we disregard people such as Icke as nutters, yet this video clearly shows way back in 1996, he knew what was coming. Personally, I believe Icke is probably what is called a shill. I think eh was planted to confuse us, as a lot of what he says is clever and makes sense and a lot of what he says is crazy, so you end up really not listening to him perhaps.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1236997490247520

Couldn't get beyond his opening gambit that both World Wars were instigated by a mysterious third party that funded both sides in each conflict. Didn't see much point in going beyond that as I assume the rest is just more of the same fantastical guff.

If Icke truly believed what he was saying in that video then he IS a nutter.

Unless, of course, Gavrilo Princip was put up to assassinating Arch Duke Ferdinand in Sarajevo in 1914 by this conspirator, the chauffeur of the Arch Duke's car was in on the act, and the military treaties between the various central European powers were a set-up. Then, of course, the whole Versailles treaty must have been drawn up by this mysterious background entity, and Hitler guided to power in 1933 so that he could rearm Germany and be encouraged to the Anschluss, occupation of the Sudetenland, and ultimately to invade Poland because somebody was whispering in his ear.

Edited by badgerx16

10 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

It is interesting the we disregard people such as Icke as nutters, yet this video clearly shows way back in 1996, he knew what was coming. Personally, I believe Icke is probably what is called a shill. I think eh was planted to confuse us, as a lot of what he says is clever and makes sense and a lot of what he says is crazy, so you end up really not listening to him perhaps.

Its a fairly easy ‘prediction’ that there would be a significant global crisis that he could ‘frame’ on some form of insidious global elite agenda, these people are pretty adept at hoodwinking the gullible into believing their far fetch theories, you just have to play on peoples psyche that all the reasons for whatever negatives they have in life is due to something other then their own choices

As per the war diatribe… in every global conflict there has ever been, financial institutions and arms dealers have played both sides to some degree, its really not rocket science.. 

Edited by Smirking_Saint
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Picard said:

They are talking about malaria in Florida not the whole world.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-66018630

This chart suggests that Florida had Malaria cases at the rate of around 40 per 100,000 population over the last 10 years.  With a population of 22million that's about 6 - 8000 cases per year over the last decade.

But I'm sure it's all Bill's fault.

On 29/06/2023 at 06:29, east-stand-nic said:

I worked with Icke at BBC South covering Cowes week one year. He was clearly in the middle of breakdown and was problematic to work with, probably the reason he'd been let go from national BBC football presenting. The level of his connection with reality has been pretty tenuous since then.  

• Haha 1

On 29/06/2023 at 14:58, badgerx16 said:

Couldn't get beyond his opening gambit that both World Wars were instigated by a mysterious third party that funded both sides in each conflict. Didn't see much point in going beyond that as I assume the rest is just more of the same fantastical guff.

If Icke truly believed what he was saying in that video then he IS a nutter.

Unless, of course, Gavrilo Princip was put up to assassinating Arch Duke Ferdinand in Sarajevo in 1914 by this conspirator, the chauffeur of the Arch Duke's car was in on the act, and the military treaties between the various central European powers were a set-up. Then, of course, the whole Versailles treaty must have been drawn up by this mysterious background entity, and Hitler guided to power in 1933 so that he could rearm Germany and be encouraged to the Anschluss, occupation of the Sudetenland, and ultimately to invade Poland because somebody was whispering in his ear.

And there lies the exact problem with people like you and the world today. Once you hear something you don't agree with you switch off and refuse to listen to more. You need to stop being so self important and opinionated. Listen to everyone, good and bad, stuff you agree with and stuff you don't. Open your mind. Expand your horizons. Else all you are doing is self enforcing your own opinion, feelings and beliefs and it is then that you stop growing as a person. I note there ate many like this on this forum so doubtless I am wasting my time. But I always have to try. But I will end it there. Remain in your dark safe self enforcing cave if you like. I prefer to listen to as many different views as i can to form opinions.

On 29/06/2023 at 23:13, Smirking_Saint said:

Its a fairly easy ‘prediction’ that there would be a significant global crisis that he could ‘frame’ on some form of insidious global elite agenda, these people are pretty adept at hoodwinking the gullible into believing their far fetch theories, you just have to play on peoples psyche that all the reasons for whatever negatives they have in life is due to something other then their own choices

As per the war diatribe… in every global conflict there has ever been, financial institutions and arms dealers have played both sides to some degree, its really not rocket science.. 

But of course this does not apply to how main stream media hoodwinks the masses. Oh no, of course now LOL. You just cannot or will not see it. Both sides are the same. Neither is willing to concede they may be wrong. I on the other hand DO. This is what I have been saying. Listen to all opinions and options. Don't become hoodwinked in to believing one faction. Keep the mind totally open. A waste of time typing this I know. But one has to try and make people realise their own folly in being so hard to one side without trying to see the endless possibilities and the fact they may have been lied to.

3 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

But of course this does not apply to how main stream media hoodwinks the masses. Oh no, of course now LOL. You just cannot or will not see it. Both sides are the same. Neither is willing to concede they may be wrong. I on the other hand DO. This is what I have been saying. Listen to all opinions and options. Don't become hoodwinked in to believing one faction. Keep the mind totally open. A waste of time typing this I know. But one has to try and make people realise their own folly in being so hard to one side without trying to see the endless possibilities and the fact they may have been lied to.

Jesus wept.

Stop pretending you're the open minded one here.

Being gullible enough to fall for the conspiracy horseshit you are lapping up doesn't make you open minded  it just proves you're as thick as pigshit.

Edited by CB Fry
  • Like 1

I've read and researched all sides of the story and opposing opinions. I've concluded (like most sane people) that conspiracy theorists are nut jobs.

I believe there is a god/higher power called Conspiro and he has sent down his special people to ensure these conspiracy theories spread chaos and destabilise the world. Waiting for his moment to make the world cashless. So it is the conspiracy theorists who are the real enemy. Do your research 

Edited by whelk

How do you know I havn’t read enough of both sides ? Pretty arrogant to think Ive not just because I don’t agree with your way of thinking

Yeah, I hate it when people tell lies. Like this one.

On 29/06/2023 at 06:35, east-stand-nic said:

I used to try and show people things like this to try and at least crack the door open for them, but I gave up ages back as they just refuse to believe it is even possible.

3 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

And there lies the exact problem with people like you and the world today. Once you hear something you don't agree with you switch off and refuse to listen to more. You need to stop being so self important and opinionated. Listen to everyone, good and bad, stuff you agree with and stuff you don't. Open your mind. Expand your horizons. Else all you are doing is self enforcing your own opinion, feelings and beliefs and it is then that you stop growing as a person. I note there ate many like this on this forum so doubtless I am wasting my time. But I always have to try. But I will end it there. Remain in your dark safe self enforcing cave if you like. I prefer to listen to as many different views as i can to form opinions.

You accusing other people of bring opinionated and self important is rich. I generally form my views on a subject based on looking at various differing standpoints, how else can you make informed and intelligent assessments ? Do you do the same, or are you reliant on being fed by selected media streams ? Have you ever considered the possibility that Icke might be wrong ? What evidence that runs counter to his views have you researched and deemed to be wrong - and on what basis ?

When I listen to someone giving a speech that opens with something that is clearly and demonstrably bullshit why should I bother to listen to any more ? The opening gambit destroys whatever credibility he had, ( putting aside personal judgements of Icke's lunacy ). You are equally as dismissive and condescending towards contrary opinion as you accuse me and others of being.

Sometimes, despite all that you and your fellow conspiracy theorists protest, the given common narrative is actually the true one, written history is correct, and on occasion the "MSM" print the truth.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, buctootim said:

No, but read this background to it 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65821747

Episodes are a bit short but a decent podcast series which covers The Light amongst other things.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/brand/m001mssm?partner=uk.co.bbc&origin=share-mobile

I'm sure east-stand-nic has listened to it.

Edited by CB Fry

On 02/07/2023 at 12:59, CB Fry said:

Jesus wept.

Stop pretending you're the open minded one here.

Being gullible enough to fall for the conspiracy horseshit you are lapping up doesn't make you open minded  it just proves you're as thick as pigshit.

Jesus wept indeed, if only you could read you would see what I am saying is not at all what you have assumed. Stop skimming what you read and read it fully.

On 02/07/2023 at 15:04, Stripey McStripe Shirt said:

I've read and researched all sides of the story and opposing opinions. I've concluded (like most sane people) that conspiracy theorists are nut jobs.

No, you clearly haven't. And it seems not a one of you can read as I have clearly stated i do NOT sit on either die of the fence. I just do not believe (as you do it seems) all of the BS msm news we are fed. Neither do i believe all the alternative news channels. I have said time and time again that both sides are as bad as the other with neither one willing to admit they could be wrong.

23 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

Yeah, I hate it when people tell lies. Like this one.

LOL. You have an issue clearly. First of all I am kenyan and now I lie? Where on earth have I lied? For a moderator, you do not set a good standard do you. No doubt that will see me banned, while people breaking the rules everyday by calling others thick as pigshit and thick cunts are allowed to remain and call names and break rules daily. Are the rules at the top of each group actually upheld at all, or are people just allowed to call each other what ever they want?

23 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

You accusing other people of bring opinionated and self important is rich. I generally form my views on a subject based on looking at various differing standpoints, how else can you make informed and intelligent assessments ? Do you do the same, or are you reliant on being fed by selected media streams ? Have you ever considered the possibility that Icke might be wrong ? What evidence that runs counter to his views have you researched and deemed to be wrong - and on what basis ?

When I listen to someone giving a speech that opens with something that is clearly and demonstrably bullshit why should I bother to listen to any more ? The opening gambit destroys whatever credibility he had, ( putting aside personal judgements of Icke's lunacy ). You are equally as dismissive and condescending towards contrary opinion as you accuse me and others of being.

Sometimes, despite all that you and your fellow conspiracy theorists protest, the given common narrative is actually the true one, written history is correct, and on occasion the "MSM" print the truth.

Wrong yet again...as clearly stated numerous times, I believe both sides are myopic in their views, both unwilling to concede they may have been hoodwinked. MSM fed people believe all they see on TV, Conspiracy people believe all on TV is a lie. Both are wrong is all I have said. But as ever people do not read posts correctly. Just just skim read. Yes I have considered Icke maybe wrong, and in fact said as much. But have YOU ever considered he might be right?

6 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

So there you go. You are the one unprepared to accept all possibilities, not me. So for all your bluff and bluster, you have been found wanting.

If you stay sat on that fence you will get splinters in your arse.

Saying Icke is wrong, a charlatan, a lunatic, or whatever is not being "unprepared for all possibilities". It is the position one takes when having assessed both sides you come to the clear and obviously correct decision.

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, east-stand-nic said:

Jesus wept indeed, if only you could read you would see what I am saying is not at all what you have assumed. Stop skimming what you read and read it fully.

I’ve read, completely fully and not skim read, you saying “have you considered that David Icke might be right” and have reached the conclusion that you are a moron.

37 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

I’ve read, completely fully and not skim read, you saying “have you considered that David Icke might be right” and have reached the conclusion that you are a moron.

You trying to tell me that wearing purple has fuck all impact?

• Haha 1

No, you clearly haven't. And it seems not a one of you can read as I have clearly stated i do NOT sit on either die of the fence. I just do not believe (as you do it seems) all of the BS msm news we are fed. Neither do i believe all the alternative news channels. I have said time and time again that both sides are as bad as the other with neither one willing to admit they could be wrong.

LOL. You have an issue clearly. First of all I am kenyan and now I lie? Where on earth have I lied? For a moderator, you do not set a good standard do you. No doubt that will see me banned, while people breaking the rules everyday by calling others thick as pigshit and thick cunts are allowed to remain and call names and break rules daily. Are the rules at the top of each group actually upheld at all, or are people just allowed to call each other what ever they want?

Wrong yet again...as clearly stated numerous times, I believe both sides are myopic in their views, both unwilling to concede they may have been hoodwinked. MSM fed people believe all they see on TV, Conspiracy people believe all on TV is a lie. Both are wrong is all I have said. But as ever people do not read posts correctly. Just just skim read. Yes I have considered Icke maybe wrong, and in fact said as much. But have YOU ever considered he might be right?

I'm sorry, but anyone who refers to the 'Main Stream Media' as if it is a single entity controlled by the government is by default, a fucking idiot. They are separate companies all competing with each other who rarely agree on anything. Some of whom will always be actively trying to scrutinise or bring down whatever government is in charge.

The only thing they have in common is that they will all be desperately looking for the biggest news story that will get them readers/viewers so if there is ever even a grain of truth in any of these ridiculous conspiracy theories they would be all over it quicker than you can say free-market press.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Smirking_Saint said:

If all else fails blame it on the MSM

The Republicans and Conservatives have to, as well as stoking culture wars and conspiracy theories/populism at the knuckle-dragging end of the spectrum as it is all they have left from their 1980s halycon days. Financial Services deregulation - credit crunch; Right to Buy and safety de-regulation - housing crisis, unaffordable rents, Grenfell. Private utilities - bankrupt monopolies. Private transport - ditto. Sunak is now having to intervene with banks and supermarkets to stop the worst of price rises/rate hikes, or just even to pass on falls in wholesale market costs https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-66085232 - the market always rights itself? That’s surely what the Hayek/Minford bibles they all worship said. 

Well, the markets didn’t rate his predecessor much!

For the Republicans, trade some of the above for failed violent coups, out of control gun use and mass shootings, a healthcare system making the NHS look highly functional and a large and some very extreme impacts from climate change (which they still deny). 

Edited by Gloucester Saint

21 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

The mantra of the conspiracy theorist; always question everything, but make sure you have your fingers in your ears when someone answers.

Seems to be the mantra of every poster on this forum. As I have said countless times, i am neither one nor the other, but simply shutting opinion out as you cannot be bothered to read or listen to them is child like. It is all of you here that are keeping fingers in ears, refusing point blank to accept that Icke and others like him have in fact been proven right about a great many things, and yes, likely they are also wrong about a great many things. But in your world, only MSM and the TV tell the truth, everything outside of that is nuts and wrong.

23 hours ago, CB Fry said:

Being that he has factually been proven right on many things in the last 30 odd years, proves indeed that you are said moron.

45 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Being that he has factually been proven right on many things in the last 30 odd years, proves indeed that you are said moron.

Care to elaborate on all these Icke prophecies? I always assumed he had a psychiatric episode that he was hearing voices that he interpreted as he was the messiah listening to God.

48 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Being that he has factually been proven right on many things in the last 30 odd years.......

Which things ?

And given you hold such a balanced view, which things has he been proved wrong on ?

Edited by badgerx16
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Which things ?

And given you hold such a balanced view, which things has he been proved wrong on ?

Go find out for yourself, stop being lazy. Go and watch some of his video talks when he predicted a lot of what has happened and is happening. Don't expect others to do it all for you. Go out there and learn.

Badger, you had the chance but childishly refused to go beyond the first subject. Hence you are now found as wrong and uninformed due to your silly ways.

Edited by east-stand-nic
forgot text
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, east-stand-nic said:

Go find out for yourself, stop being lazy. Go and watch some of his video talks when he predicted a lot of what has happened and is happening. Don't expect others to do it all for you. Go out there and learn.

So you can't answer. OK.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Badger, you had the chance but childishly refused to go beyond the first subject. Hence you are now found as wrong and uninformed due to your silly ways.

"DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH SHEEPLE!" - the true rallying cry of the conspiracy theorist.

You are accusing multiple people here of being suckers who only believe what they read/see in the MSM, but I'm not seeing any evidence of that. Most people nowadays are savvy enough to take it with a pinch of salt. I have no doubt that all media outlets have their own biases, and what I find most telling is not what they do tell you, but what they don't tell you. 

Regarding Icke - he's spouted off about so many things in recent decades that he was bound to get lucky on occasion and be correct. Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day. But some of the stuff he's come out with over the years is so obviously batshit mental, that it's impossible to take him seriously about anything. The fable of the boy who cried wolf springs to mind.

Unfortunately, given some of his recent postings, MLT has gone the same way. Whatever salient points he may have, he's completely blown his credibility now. That's why I and many others are not interested in anything he has to say anymore. It's got nothing to do with just blindly believing the mainstream narrative.

Edited by Sheaf Saint
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, east-stand-nic said:

Mate,  it is ok to admit you don’t know anything. Icke the sage - only the real intellectual researchers have discovered this but they can’t share? Everyone else is covering it up. Although don’t know why I am wasting time responding to such a gullible fucker

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

Given that the "first subject" was completely and demonstrably bollox, and given Icke is at best a snake oil salesman, ( being extremely generous ), I saw no benefit in considering the rest.

Why can't you provide any evidence that suggests you may have a point ? I can research just about everything he rants on about and find plenty to support and justify my position.

( Nicely edited after my post btw ).

Edited by badgerx16

21 hours ago, whelk said:

From that I can’t make out what communism he is referring to. 

Astonishing really that the same man can post about how Bill Gates and big pharma controlling the world to make ginormous profits from malaria, vaccines etc. - the ultimate form of capitalist greed - then claim there’s a communist takeover.

8 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

Astonishing really that the same man can post about how Bill Gates and big pharma controlling the world to make ginormous profits from malaria, vaccines etc. - the ultimate form of capitalist greed - then claim there’s a communist takeover.

There are so many logic gaps in most conspiracy theories it's amazing even the dim believe them. Re the mosquito / malaria one, mosquitoes are born malaria free, they only become carriers if they feed on the blood of an infected human, so unless there arte infected humans already in a district there aint going to be an outbreak.  

22 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

Given that the "first subject" was completely and demonstrably bollox, and given Icke is at best a snake oil salesman, ( being extremely generous ), I saw no benefit in considering the rest.

Why can't you provide any evidence that suggests you may have a point ? I can research just about everything he rants on about and find plenty to support and justify my position.

( Nicely edited after my post btw ).

As i said and will say for the last time, you have proven you are of a very closed mind and unable to learn as you move away from things based on one aspect you did not like.

I will also say again and for the last time, I will not do your learning for you. Go to listen and show some intellect and patience.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

As i said and will say for the last time, you have proven you are of a very closed mind and unable to learn as you move away from things based on one aspect you did not like.

I will also say again and for the last time, I will not do your learning for you. Go to listen and show some intellect and patience.

Not bothered, I don't need advice or 'learning' from you anyway.

Be careful of those splinters.

5 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

It's almost as if he doesn't have the slightest clue what he's on about.