The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

1 hour ago, Give it to Ron said:

Is that York Minster? They used to have a blind organist called Brooks related to my wife 🙂 Does that make me ITK?

Westminster Abbey - Abbey Clancy - Peter Crouch 😂

1 hour ago, Challenger said:

The CoT reminds me of a group of geeky school kids, one of which has found a 1970,s lads mag in his dad's shed.

Just the chosen few are allowed to see the forbidden fruit that is portrayed within the sticky covers , while the rest of the class are cruelfully left out.

Who hurt you?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Challenger said:

The CoT reminds me of a group of geeky school kids, one of which has found a 1970,s lads mag in his dad's shed.

Just the chosen few are allowed to see the forbidden fruit that is portrayed within the sticky covers , while the rest of the class are cruelfully left out.

I've got a few 1970's Mayfair and Penthouses here that you can have mate. They're "well used", but some of the pages still turn. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Turkish said:

you're not left out everything is here for you to see, we share it all. Some chose not to believe, others are followers. Like the great prophets and the son of the almighty we use parables and clues as to what is going on. Fear not child, when the time is right we reveal all in the meantime you must have faith in the CoT.

I believe it’s only fair you have a song, so we can all rejoice in your accomplishments. I have some lyrics, if you could think of a tune to match, then maybe we could get a rendition going at tomorrow’s match :  ‘We are the C.O.T, not the Cats, a circle of trust, ( not) a circle of twats’.  Now I put the second not in brackets, you can choose to sing it or leave it out. When St Mary’s start singing this little ditty, we will know what they truly feel about your little esoteric group.

30 minutes ago, Saint Marky said:

I believe it’s only fair you have a song, so we can all rejoice in your accomplishments. I have some lyrics, if you could think of a tune to match, then maybe we could get a rendition going at tomorrow’s match :  ‘We are the C.O.T, not the Cats, a circle of trust, ( not) a circle of twats’.  Now I put the second not in brackets, you can choose to sing it or leave it out. When St Mary’s start singing this little ditty, we will know what they truly feel about your little esoteric group.

Hey that’s class Marky, do you know Cory by any chance? You’re both quite brilliant wordsmiths 

Spoiler alert : Do not read below if you wish to know who did it.

PS it was not the Butler. But it was close. 

……..;It’s possible this clue alludes to EManuel Benson, and the analysis is moderately compelling though not absolute. I dare say one could make a case for any number of applicants for this positional vacancy out of the pic - there’s also a nice reference to St. James Park in there if you look close and if anyone is actually bothered that is as that’s not the point of this entertaining smoke and mirrors fun.

100% transfer info records - like 19 games unbeaten records - are not to be taken for granted and sullied by wild google searches etc. I can get you in touch with a bloke for “ aBienvenu Manuel” flag if you need as he’s getting a nice stream of biz from me whst with the Polish Jan and Scottish Stu flags plus “ Saints are 20 match unbeaten record breakers” 85ft foot long mega banner me and all my volunteer chums are unfolding after full time later today. 🤥

But Maybe it’s Amed Diallo after all. Or Mason Mount. 😂

Edited by gio1saints

23 hours ago, Turkish said:
23 hours ago, Turkish said:

Hey that’s class Marky, do you know Cory by any chance? You’re both quite brilliant wordsmiths 

Gee thanks Turks, you truly are a delight. Hey I really liked Jason Statham in snatch too, I feel we are really bonding. Good to see Cathedral City are going to be our new sponsors, do the cot know if we will get a discount, cause I really like their cheese? Sorry don’t know this Cory, but he sounds an ok type of guy. I did know a Rory, which does rhyme, hope that helps and keep up the great work.

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

Wow. Just got a VERY interesting message this time around outgoings 

IMG_3860.jpeg

Wow such a look at me message. Very vague so could be used against anyone anytime. Either provide actual information or just don’t bother.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, EBS1980 said:

Wow such a look at me message. Very vague so could be used against anyone anytime. Either provide actual information or just don’t bother.

Okay if you’re happy with people losing their jobs so it can satisfy your lust 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, East Kent Saint said:

How would we know people are losing their jobs rather than a player moving on from your post ?

You won’t know that people had lost jobs but then and their families will. Still some of you don’t care about any of that as long as you get gossip spoon fed to you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Turkish said:

IMG_3860.jpeg

I think the names of the two characters in the picture are cArrie and Bo.

If Aribo moves on in this transfer window I'll become a believer in the CoT

If Aribo did go would it be a surprise?

Don’t get me wrong I’m not a fan of him and think he has been largely as pointless a signing as Carrillo was, but he’s proven to be a useful squad player at this level the past seven or eight weeks. He’d definitely found his level.

8 hours ago, Turkish said:

IMG_3860.jpeg

Thanks for the private message, Turks…. Very interesting indeed! One I hope doesn’t come true. Let’s hope those behind the scenes are trying to convince!

Great shout last week on the lad from Bournemouth by the way. Early snippets like that is why I value my CoT membership. 

Edited by Dman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Turkish said:

Okay if you’re happy with people losing their jobs so it can satisfy your lust 

I couldn’t care less. If you aren’t prepared to share useful information don’t post anything imo. If you can’t then don’t, simples 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EBS1980 said:

I couldn’t care less. If you aren’t prepared to share useful information don’t post anything imo. If you can’t then don’t, simples 

Well, only a couple of hours ago we were having serious discussions about admitting you to the entry-level Outer Circle (provisional*).

I'm sorry to say you have set yourself back months with that outburst.

*by formal invitation.

Edited by CB Fry
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Well, only a couple of hours ago we were having serious discussions about admitting you to the entry-level Outer Circle (provisional*).

*by formal invitation.

🥱

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, EBS1980 said:

Of the three big stories so far this window the CoT have accurately called them all. There are numerous rumours as you’ll see from this thread we only comment on the ones that happen. If that’s not useful Information I don’t know what it is. Too bad your anger has kept you outside the circle, a good temperament is a must for any member. we can’t have the members angrily thumping away at their keyboard giving confidential information away. 

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Of the three big stories so far this window the CoT have accurately called them all. There are numerous rumours as you’ll see from this thread we only comment on the ones that happen. If that’s not useful Information I don’t know what it is. Too bad your anger has kept you outside the circle, a good temperament is a must for any member. we can’t have the members angrily thumping away at their keyboard giving confidential information away. 

It makes me laugh how these people sit in their bedrooms stuffing their face with crisps, getting angry at the circle of trust family, as if getting it wrong will land them in prison

Edited by franniesTache
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, EBS1980 said:

The clues are the there if you look. This one is much easier to read than others. The lips are bit looser than they should be. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CB Fry said:

*by formal invitation.

Hey, I see a few members of the COT have checked out my profile, you all obviously liked my song, does that mean I’m getting my membership soon and is there some sort of special handshake I need to practice? I’m so excited, think I’m going to pen another ditty for the cot, going to throw in a couple of sesquipedalians, just to impress and seal the deal.

15 hours ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

Don’t get me wrong I’m not a fan of him and think he has been largely as pointless a signing as Carrillo was, but he’s proven to be a useful squad player at this level the past seven or eight weeks. He’d definitely found his level.

Yes

9 hours ago, Saint Marky said:

Hey, I see a few members of the COT have checked out my profile, you all obviously liked my song, does that mean I’m getting my membership soon and is there some sort of special handshake I need to practice? I’m so excited, think I’m going to pen another ditty for the cot, going to throw in a couple of sesquipedalians, just to impress and seal the deal.

Not really it amusing to see yet another “new poster” go straight on the attack though. Certain people are on the exclusion list, they can never be made members of the CoT.  The lyrics to that last one were genius “we’re the CoT not the cats” super stuff. Can’t wait for the next one 👍

• Haha 1

The SoD's got the Bournemouth player in correct. We posted a picture of Christchurch priory on our site, not the Palace of Westminster. So were spot on with the other Cherries player coming in. 

5 minutes ago, OldNick said:

The SoD's got the Bournemouth player in correct. We posted a picture of Christchurch priory on our site, not the Palace of Westminster. So were spot on with the other Cherries player coming in. 

You’ll need to explain that doesn’t make sense 

10 hours ago, egg said:

The clues are the there if you look. This one is much easier to read than others. The lips are bit looser than they should be. 

It’s really sad these days that people have not the patience to work it out. Tic Toc generation????

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, OldNick said:

And yours do 😀 

Yes absolutely. You need to just dig into. I’ll give you an example, the bible verses on page 2 of this thread from the 23rd of December relating to the O’Brien-Whitmarsh signing referenced “rebels” of you look into Cork it’s known as the rebel city. The previous day and my previous post on the thread I posted a picture of a marsh a clear clue as to the players name. Along with the two posts directly naming Ireland when you join the dots it could only be O’Brien-Whitmarsh from Cork City. Sorry posting a picture of something in Christchurch and claiming a win doesnt cut it I’m afraid .

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Yes absolutely. You need to just dig into. I’ll give you an example, the bible verses on page 2 of this thread from the 23rd of December relating to the O’Brien-Whitmarsh signing referenced “rebels” of you look into Cork it’s known as the rebel city. The next day and the next post I posted a picture of a marsh a clear clue as to the players name. Along with the two posts directly naming Ireland when you join the dots it could only be O’Brien-Whitmarsh from Cork City. Sorry posting a picture of something in Christchurch and claiming a win doesnt cut it I’m afraid .

As im not a bible basher Im never going to find clues in those posts. Where is the clue in the Cathedral to the new loan?

Just now, OldNick said:

As im not a bible basher Im never going to find clues in those posts. Where is the clue in the Cathedral to the new loan?

you don’t have to be a bible basher to know cork is the rebel city 🤦

All will be revealed my child.

45 minutes ago, Turkish said:

you don’t have to be a bible basher to know cork is the rebel city 🤦

All will be revealed my child.

Sorry to disturb you during one of your bible readings.

I dont feel the need to trawl back to find your post. I do recall that you said you were in Dublin, that also can be viewed as a rebel city. Not sure all you say adds up but your followers have 100% faith in all the words that you type. 

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=9aedd6b7222f2437JmltdHM9MTcwNTI3NjgwMCZpZ3VpZD0wYWNjZWQ4Ni0zZTI4LTZkMTQtMzBjOS1mZTU4M2ZlMzZjMzkmaW5zaWQ9NTUzMQ&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=3&fclid=0acced86-3e28-6d14-30c9-fe583fe36c39&u=a1L3ZpZGVvcy9yaXZlcnZpZXcvcmVsYXRlZHZpZGVvP3E9TW9udHkrcHl0aGlvbitsaWZlK29mK0JyaWFuKyU0MEkrZm91bmQraGlzK3Nob2UlMmMrYStob2x5K3Nob2UmbWlkPTQ1QjMxMTYwRDJFQzQyRjY0MjNCNDVCMzExNjBEMkVDNDJGNjQyM0ImRk9STT1WSVJF&ntb=1 

It's taken me significant time and effort to decode each of the COT members clues,  puzzles and riddles but I can now share my findings:

1. The club have agreed a new 3 year contract with Alex McCarthy.

2. Wesley Hoedt in on loan until the end of the season. 

3. Charlie Austin straight swap deal with Che Adams. 

Do I win £5?

1 hour ago, OldNick said:

Sorry to disturb you during one of your bible readings.

I dont feel the need to trawl back to find your post. I do recall that you said you were in Dublin, that also can be viewed as a rebel city. Not sure all you say adds up but your followers have 100% faith in all the words that you type. 

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=9aedd6b7222f2437JmltdHM9MTcwNTI3NjgwMCZpZ3VpZD0wYWNjZWQ4Ni0zZTI4LTZkMTQtMzBjOS1mZTU4M2ZlMzZjMzkmaW5zaWQ9NTUzMQ&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=3&fclid=0acced86-3e28-6d14-30c9-fe583fe36c39&u=a1L3ZpZGVvcy9yaXZlcnZpZXcvcmVsYXRlZHZpZGVvP3E9TW9udHkrcHl0aGlvbitsaWZlK29mK0JyaWFuKyU0MEkrZm91bmQraGlzK3Nob2UlMmMrYStob2x5K3Nob2UmbWlkPTQ1QjMxMTYwRDJFQzQyRjY0MjNCNDVCMzExNjBEMkVDNDJGNjQyM0ImRk9STT1WSVJF&ntb=1 

But if you notice moses was talking to the rebels about taking water from a rock. When you consider one of the most popular tourist spots in Cork is Blackrock castle then there can be no doubt with city it being referred to

30 minutes ago, It's There said:

I recognise the sign saying St James Park! Is that a clue????

I’m afraid we can’t say any more. Today at least….

18 hours ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

30 minutes ago, It's There said:

I recognise the sign saying St James Park! Is that a clue????

40 minutes ago, supergoose said:

It's taken me significant time and effort to decode each of the COT members clues,  puzzles and riddles but I can now share my findings:

1. The club have agreed a new 3 year contract with Alex McCarthy.

2. Wesley Hoedt in on loan until the end of the season. 

3. Charlie Austin straight swap deal with Che Adams. 

Do I win £5?

To be fair you could be spot on. All the clues can have meanings to suit. If you notice there usually is a gap between Turks explanations to his clues, you get one about Rebel city and an hour later another about a rock after  he has avidly google ways to underpin them. 

Its good fun though and makes for brightening a day. 

Edited by OldNick

17 minutes ago, OldNick said:

To be fair you could be spot on. All the clues can have meanings to suit. If you notice there usually is a gap between Turks explanations to his clues, you get one about Rebel city and an hour later another about a rock after  he has avidly google ways to underpin them. 

Its good fun though and makes for brightening a day. 

It's the transfer window Nick, we are very busy. We cant sit here all day responding to every post and every bit of speculation. Of course it might just be an amazing conicidence that i mentioned the rebel city, posted a picture of Marsh, a rock, Ireland twice and then in January we signing an Irish player who has marsh as part of his name from a club nicknamed the rebel city, or maybe i just got lucky again, like i have done for the past 3 windows. Every.Single.Signing.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Turkish said:

It's the transfer window Nick, we are very busy. We cant sit here all day responding to every post and every bit of speculation. Of course it might just be an amazing conicidence that i mentioned the rebel city, posted a picture of Marsh, a rock, Ireland twice and then in January we signing an Irish player who has marsh as part of his name from a club nicknamed the rebel city, or maybe i just got lucky again, like i have done for the past 3 windows. Every.Single.Signing.

You must get word from god. Cant recall the Cherries loan clues although no doubt you will tie that in with the Brook one. Anyway I have faith in you, not that it matters as you dont come forward to say who it is until after it is out there in the media.

• Haha 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to The Circle of Trust