trousers Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago 1 minute ago, Yorkshire Saint said: I can confirm that tomorrow will be Wednesday #MLG MODE ON Can't be... Tomorrow's always in the future.... #MLG MODE OFF 2
vectraman Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago 4 minutes ago, LVSaint said: I'm fine with it all. He's the best man for the job, warts and all. Do you really trust SR to get anything right? They only stumbled on Tonda by accident. Just hoping for a lenient ban and we can adapt and get things going. It's going to be quite the 'fuck you all' ride. Yeeehawwww! Can’t fault your optimism!!
sadoldgit Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago 4 minutes ago, LVSaint said: I'm fine with it all. He's the best man for the job, warts and all. Do you really trust SR to get anything right? They only stumbled on Tonda by accident. Just hoping for a lenient ban and we can adapt and get things going. It's going to be quite the 'fuck you all' ride. Yeeehawwww! Didn’t they bring him in as u21 manager to potentially eventually take over the first team? 2
JSpeake Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago Unfortunately, as with SR’s reaction to the EFL investigation where they agreed to an accelerated process and thereby gave the EFL the option to expel us from the Play Off final, I fear they have completely misjudged this one as well. 1 1
Whitey Grandad Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 15 minutes ago, Yorkshire Saint said: I can confirm that tomorrow will be Wednesday Again? We tried that last week. 4
egg Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 11 minutes ago, JSpeake said: Unfortunately, as with SR’s reaction to the EFL investigation where they agreed to an accelerated process and thereby gave the EFL the option to expel us from the Play Off final, I fear they have completely misjudged this one as well. The EFL disciplinary rules provided for the tribunal chair to shorten the appeal period, so I'm assuming that we agreed to something before it was imposed on us.
Behind Enemy Lines Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 28 minutes ago, Yorkshire Saint said: I can confirm that tomorrow will be Wednesday What time? 1
Saint Fan CaM Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago May I take this opportunity to congratulate the Saintsweb community on delivering 302 pages of wonderful speculation and waffle, with special commendation to MB for providing the contents of his fevered imagination. I have nothing more to add, other than to confirm Tonda is a very naughty boy. 2
Stripey McStripe Shirt Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 36 minutes ago, trousers said: #MLG MODE ON Can't be... Tomorrow's always in the future.... #MLG MODE OFF What if I named my son 'Tomorrow'?
Saint Fan CaM Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 6 minutes ago, Stripey McStripe Shirt said: What if I named my son 'Tomorrow'? Dunno - Tomorrow McStripe doesn’t roll off the tongue with ease to be fair. 😉 4
Whitey Grandad Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 24 minutes ago, Stripey McStripe Shirt said: What if I named my son 'Tomorrow'? He'd have no future. 3
DellBlockH Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 1 hour ago, Yorkshire Saint said: I can confirm that tomorrow will be Wednesday But, as Scarlett O'Hara said "Tomorrow is another day." So where does that leave us? 1
benjii Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 1 hour ago, vectraman said: Warning! **This may be an unpopular view ** If we had done the right thing and sacked Tonda last season, none of this would matter. Gross misconduct in any business is sacking time. But not Saints. I didn’t want him as manager, cheap option. However I changed my mind and was very impressed with his progress, got us to the play offs from a terrible position at Christmas. Great job done. For what he instigated (and has admitted to), the money it potentially cost us not playing the final, and the ongoing saga of 301 pages about ‘spy gate’, it could all have been forgotten if we’d sacked him. New manager appointed pre season, no press interest as Tonda was gone, media pressure off, get on with getting out of this league. Now it could fuck this season up as well, amateur management Saints, amateur. It's a fair comment. 2
MB Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago The stick on here I get on here is laughable. Track record speaks for itself. Anyway let’s see what happens tomorrow…. 1 3
The Kraken Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago Just now, MB said: The stick on here I get on here is laughable. Track record speaks for itself. Anyway let’s see what happens tomorrow…. I looked up your track record, indeed it is genuinely laughable. 2
hypochondriac Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago Just now, MB said: The stick on here I get on here is laughable. Track record speaks for itself. Anyway let’s see what happens tomorrow…. Agreed. All I did was quote your posts. 2
The Kraken Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago Joined the site in 2006, first post in the history is 2025. Care to suggest what happened there? You did the Jamie DellDays name change thing didn’t you? Go on, admit it,
Turkish Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 8 minutes ago, The Kraken said: Joined the site in 2006, first post in the history is 2025. Care to suggest what happened there? You did the Jamie DellDays name change thing didn’t you? Go on, admit it, A lurker?
hypochondriac Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 1 hour ago, trousers said: Oh, go on then.... It's a classic for a reason. 1
The Kraken Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago Just now, Turkish said: A lurker? He could have lurked for 19 years. That was my first thought, as there are a lot of people who definitely genuinely do that.
Turkish Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 2 minutes ago, The Kraken said: He could have lurked for 19 years. That was my first thought, as there are a lot of people who definitely genuinely do that. Used to be Master Bates FACT 1 2
The Kraken Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 1 minute ago, Turkish said: Used to be Master Bates FACT Who was the originator of ‘jizz mopping mong’ slur? I seem to remember Minty might have been on the end of it, can’t remember who threw that particular term out there.
St Chalet Posted 11 hours ago Author Posted 11 hours ago MB's previous username was a certified ITK poster IMHO. No further comment. 2
MB Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 2 minutes ago, St Chalet said: MB's previous username was a certified ITK poster IMHO. No further comment. This
The Kraken Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 3 minutes ago, St Chalet said: MB's previous username was a certified ITK poster IMHO. No further comment. You give certificates for that? 3
Bobbyboy Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 2 minutes ago, St Chalet said: MB's previous username was a certified ITK poster IMHO. No further comment. HelpMeRhonda!
St Chalet Posted 11 hours ago Author Posted 11 hours ago One further comment, I'd like to stress he's not Master Bates (of Bucket Rattlers Fame) either. 2
The Kraken Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago (edited) 2 minutes ago, St Chalet said: One further comment, I'd like to stress he's not Master Bates (of Bucket Rattlers Fame) either. I think we all know that tbf, it was only one particular pillock who suggested that. And I’d suggest Master Bates has more fame for bewbs than otherwise. Edited 11 hours ago by The Kraken
St Chalet Posted 11 hours ago Author Posted 11 hours ago 6 minutes ago, Bobbyboy said: HelpMeRhonda! I can confirm he is not Paul Allen if that helps. 2
Willo of Whiteley Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago The attention seeking is on another level now 😂
LiberalCommunist Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago Tonda being at the SF event tonight does fill me with a little more optimism. I'd bin that shit off straight away if there was to be a incoming ban the very next day. One way or another, hope tomorrow represents some closure to this horrific timeline. 2
RedArmy Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 54 minutes ago, St Chalet said: MB's previous username was a certified ITK poster IMHO. No further comment. Think it was just as hit and miss as this one to be honest. Few howlers thrown in with a couple of glaringly obvious ones to call.
westmidlandsaint Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 40 minutes ago, LiberalCommunist said: Tonda being at the SF event tonight does fill me with a little more optimism. I'd bin that shit off straight away if there was to be a incoming ban the very next day. One way or another, hope tomorrow represents some closure to this horrific timeline. Tonda has been doing quite a few Saints Foundation community projects recently.
Toussaint Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 3 hours ago, Yorkshire Saint said: I can confirm that tomorrow will be Wednesday I call bullshiit 2
Toussaint Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 1 hour ago, MB said: The stick on here I get on here is laughable. Track record speaks for itself. Anyway let’s see what happens tomorrow…. What is happening tomorrow?
hypochondriac Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 1 hour ago, The Kraken said: Who was the originator of ‘jizz mopping mong’ slur? I seem to remember Minty might have been on the end of it, can’t remember who threw that particular term out there. Master Bates sent me dms with juggling tits in once a week. He's alright in my book. 2
hypochondriac Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 22 minutes ago, RedArmy said: Think it was just as hit and miss as this one to be honest. Few howlers thrown in with a couple of glaringly obvious ones to call. It wasn't k bully supersound then. He was pretty on the money. Guan? Seem to remember he knew a few things.
bugenhagen Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 8 minutes ago, hypochondriac said: It wasn't k bully supersound then. He was pretty on the money. Guan? Seem to remember he knew a few things. But none of them were constantly in need of validation, like "look at me", if i remeber correctly? They shared their info and didn't start to make a big deal about previous posts if somebody questioned them. Wich one of the former ITK's wanted this kind of attention? More about "me" than the info. The VMAN? Or was he/she just acting up around the time Lallana left?
trousers Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago (edited) 2 hours ago, MB said: The stick on here I get on here is laughable. Track record speaks for itself. Anyway let’s see what happens tomorrow…. Ignore them mate... The momentum curve is in your favour... P.s. any news on the Abakar Sylla loan...? Edited 9 hours ago by trousers 3
trousers Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago And... Lo... Tomorrow turns into today... Anyone know what's happening tomorrow...?
trousers Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 1 hour ago, St Chalet said: MB's previous username was a certified ITK poster IMHO. No further comment. Nineteen Canteen? 3
MB Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 30 minutes ago, trousers said: Ignore them mate... The momentum curve is in your favour... P.s. any news on the Abakar Sylla loan...? Deal was done and he changed his mind, he even said as much after the event get over it
Turkish Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 8 hours ago, The Kraken said: Who was the originator of ‘jizz mopping mong’ slur? I seem to remember Minty might have been on the end of it, can’t remember who threw that particular term out there. No, that was @Patrick Bateman and it was aimed at Minty
Turkish Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 9 hours ago, St Chalet said: MB's previous username was a certified ITK poster IMHO. No further comment. What defines a certified ITKer?
Turkish Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 6 hours ago, MB said: Deal was done and he changed his mind, he even said as much after the event get over it You’re right on that. I remember reading something a few months later where it was reported he changed his mind last minute
Turkish Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 8 hours ago, RedArmy said: Think it was just as hit and miss as this one to be honest. Few howlers thrown in with a couple of glaringly obvious ones to call. They’re only glaringly obvious after the event pal
Master Bates Posted 54 minutes ago Posted 54 minutes ago 10 hours ago, Turkish said: Used to be Master Bates FACT False 1
trousers Posted 52 minutes ago Posted 52 minutes ago (edited) 8 hours ago, MB said: Deal was done and he changed his mind How can a player change their mind after a deal is done (i.e. contract signed)... Unless by "done" you meant "almost done" rather than actually done...? Edited 50 minutes ago by trousers
trousers Posted 52 minutes ago Posted 52 minutes ago 10 hours ago, Turkish said: Used to be Master Bates FACT 1 minute ago, Master Bates said: False Ah, the classic denial ploy...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now