Lallana completes move to LFC for a fee of around £25m

Saint-Armstrong

The other reason apart from the one the media moan about for the poor level of the England team and player base is that we have stopped raising mature, level-headed players to develop egotistical, self-indulgent, headline-chasing idiots who think they are the best for doing absolutely arse all.

'Arse all'? There are plenty of other clubs like that :)

(And I agree with you)

Interesting article, not sure how true as it is going back a wee while.....http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/11258021.RUMOUR_MILL__June_5____Saints_refused_permission_to_speak_with_Magath_/?action=complain&cid=12831279

Lallana has refused to play in the club's two pre-season games to date after telling Wotte he wants to leave.

Also that's Bournemouth living to fight another day without doing a Pompey.

Of all the other teams to get a 25% cut, who else but B'mouth would you want? Just imagine if it was Pompey. (Maybe I am biased seeing as I was born in Boscombe).

Of all the other teams to get a 25% cut, who else but B'mouth would you want? (Maybe I am biased seeing as I was born in Boscombe).

No don't get me wrong, I quite like the Cherries and I'll be happy if it helps them remain at a good level.

In fact I just hope they can take it easy from now on and level off in the CCC without overspending.

Ha! Just confirms what I've been told for years. I don't know if he waived his 'loyalty' bonus (last update I had on Friday indicated he hadn't), but even if he had, what would that change? Still been an ego-driven disloyal tool. As I said, the club are not happy with him,and that's reflected in the coverage. Maybe a little nicer tomorrow, but only a little! Christ, even though Shaw got a bollocking for the twitter SNAFU, everybody at the club agreed it's because he's a bit dense, rather than malicious.

Oh, and if anybody is wondering why Lallana was subbed so much/declared a non-target by Poch, one reason amongst many was his refusal to play the positions and channels that he was required to, even after video highlights proved this was his most effective role in proving goals (he had 1 assist in 18 games at this time). He paid no attention at his end of season review. If you go back through my posts you will see I tried to allude to this at the time (as much as possible).

The worst thing is knowing that if he scores, he won't give a **** and will just start jacking off into the crowd.

Steve, can we suspend the swear filter on this thread please?

Ha! Just confirms what I've been told for years. I don't know if he waived his 'loyalty' bonus (last update I had on Friday indicated he hadn't), but even if he had, what would that change? Still been an ego-driven disloyal tool. As I said, the club are not happy with him,and that's reflected in the coverage. Maybe a little nicer tomorrow, but only a little! Christ, even though Shaw got a bollocking for the twitter SNAFU, everybody at the club agreed it's because he's a bit dense, rather than malicious.

Oh, and if anybody is wondering why Lallana was subbed so much/declared a non-target by Poch, one reason amongst many was his refusal to play the positions and channels that he was required to, even after video highlights proved this was his most effective role in proving goals (he had 1 assist in 18 games at this time). He paid no attention at his end of season review. If you go back through my posts you will see I tried to allude to this at the time (as much as possible).

The worst thing is knowing that if he scores, he won't give a **** and will just start jacking off into the crowd.

Any chance of giving us a few more of these reasons if you can? The guy has gone right down in my estimations.

Good to hear from you on this one. Seems like a selfish ****er.

Very best of luck Adam.

I'm most interested to hear why exactly the club are acting in such an emotional way over Lallana's departure. Dare I say that the statement is as bad an example of PR as Lallana's quotes? Well, perhaps not as bad, but certainly not the professionalism I would expect from the club. Lallana must have really stirred something up.

EDIT: So, if what AGC says is true, then Lallana effectively forced a move in an extremely disrespectful way. There must have been more, though?

Short and shrift - what do you expect? Our former captain, who acted with complete disrespect to the club and fans the way he engineered the move by way of media and player collaboration at England coaching sessions. Then on his first interview at LFC provides a glowing reference to how much he dreamt of playing for them whilst he was still our captain. Smart dude.

Time to move on, but lets look forward to providing Lallanus a warm welcome at SMS next season.

Thanks Guan. Appreciate the info. Any more news on incoming players?

Reading between the lines and probably making 2+2=9, but are we expecting our Lallana replacement to sign tomorrow??

The perfect 'modern' England player then.

Manipulative self-interested little sh*t.

Reading between the lines and probably making 2+2=9, but are we expecting our Lallana replacement to sign tomorrow??

We are hoping to be able to announce it by tomorrow evening, 10 million (still trying to find out if that is € or £). I think Wednesday is more likely though. As I said before, one of the only feesthat won't be undiclosed!

If true then he should of been made an example of. Do what Cortese did and send players to train with the kids.

My concern is it shows to other players if you want out then just go on strike. Sounds as though the transfer was not on our terms at all....

We are hoping to be able to announce it by tomorrow evening, 10 million (still trying to find out if that is € or £). I think Wednesday is more likely though. As I said before, one of the only feesthat won't be undiclosed!

Cheers Guan, assuming this is the Serb and not the Italian?

What we need is K.Billy to tell us about this rumoured GK...

What we need is for Guan and K.Billy to be given free subscriptions so they can post at will when transfers are close!

There is no reason they should have to spunk a fiver to give the forum the kind of great service they do.

Yeah as Ohio just said, it really is minuscule what we've wrote about Lallana. In contrast to Lambert who had tweet after tweet about memories and wishing him luck in the future. Think there's some ill-feeling between Lallana and the club with this one.
They didnt even use a happy goal scoring pic, just one of his ratface sneering!!

What we need is for Guan and K.Billy to be given free subscriptions so they can post at will when transfers are close!

There is no reason they should have to spunk a fiver to give the forum the kind of great service they do.

That would undermine the fiver paid by everyone else, surely? Their input is great, and some who pay don't contribute as much, but if you bend the rules for two good posters - others will try and get free passes, too. A fiver a year is not too much to ask, everyone else who wants to pay - does.

I'll gladly put down a fiver for each given I am emailed (or any other suitable form of communication) at least 60 minutes before they post inside info. By the time it travels allllll the way across the Atlantic it'll be posted to the board but just the satisfaction of knowing before any other Saints supporter residing in the mid-Atlantic region of the eastern US will make me feel that much cooler.