Pointless Early 2013/14 Kit Speculation Thread

The9

Reserving judgement until I have seen the finished article. I would prefer the more traditional striped shirt, but not against a change for a couple of seasons.

If it is the shirt shown then it will probably look decent on the players and those of us who aren't fat barstewards...so I will be ok then!

Photoshop….Just seen that ^^^^^ and the one before and its the same photo, same creases just different colour…..guys this is a photoshop…its going to be different at 9am…COYR

Yep, I just checked that myself. The two shirts are identically placed on top of the box, which would be impossible. The only thing that's different is the colour and the saints badge on the black one is not as wonky.

Doesnt mean one or the other is wrong, though.............

errr yes it does, the second one is wrong and fake…not to mention the first one the badge is wonky and if you look at the bottom of the badge there is a shadow…i don't care what kind of lightening there is its obviously photoshop

Zoom in close. There is obvious pixelatation on the black image. The red one looks far more likely to be a real photo. I'm fairly certain that the black one is a photoshop of the red original image.

However even on the red shirt there are three key areas of slight pixelatation, all significantly around the three logos - these slightly pixalated areas have been blurred slightly, but I'm a bit suspicious that the red shirt is also fake - albeit somewhat of a better photoshop attempt if it is fake!

If I had to choose one being a photoshop of the other, I'd prefer the black to be correct.

But with the Climacool label being missing from the black, its more likely to be the other way.

Hating the gold print more and more with every passing moment. Its like something from Ann Summers.

If I had to choose one being a photoshop of the other, I'd prefer the black to be correct.

But with the Climacool label being missing from the black, its more likely to be the other way.

Hating the gold print more and more with every passing moment. Its like something from Ann Summers.

alps - ours study guys (photo shops pros) say both are 'faked' or mock ups - in both cases as well as the pixilation, the aap three logo has a different shadow than the shirt, also the letters are too 'round' and don't follow the folds of the shirts so both 'mock ups'

thats not say they are not close to what we might get, who knows, but they ain't actual shirts, even if someone is on the money style wise

alps - ours study guys (photo shops pros) say both are 'faked' or mock ups - in both cases as well as the pixilation, the aap three logo has a different shadow than the shirt, also the letters are too 'round' and don't follow the folds of the shirts so both 'mock ups'

thats not say they are not close to what we might get, who knows, but they ain't actual shirts, even if someone is on the money style wise

So someone playing games? Bought a template shirt, plonked it on a big box to make it look like it's one of the first batch and then photo shopped in the Saints related stuff?

As I said to my mate, saints media and retail normally leak like a sieve. We have known about the sash, striped and pinstripes all in advance the last 3 years. That said, we have a bigger media department now.

Perhaps it was someones idea in the media team to "leak" some images to throw us off the scent? After the last 2 images have been outed I am starting to have some doubts. Hmmmm. Not long to wait I guess. If the club really hasdone this and that somehow they are different I will give them full marks and feel a bit of a ****!

Absolutely love the new home shirt.

Much better than I was expecting, hoping they'll have gold lettering on the back too.

Very impressed, I'll be queuing up outside the Megastore in West Quay whenever it goes on sale :)

pity we didn't get relegated, you'd have been able to buy several with your winnings from the bookies.

It's actually laughable how many people are bothered by a football kit. It's a piece of fabric the players wear to make themselves easily identifiable compared to the other team. They will play the same in this as any other kit!

Interesting opinion, given that none of the 2000 posts so far have suggested it will affect the way the team plays. But well done on completely missing the point.

I'm assuming this is sarcasm?!

No, he's been pro-all red kit all the way through the thread.

I'd probably point out to him that (despite the best efforts of the club to fabricate interest by pulling the same stunt as last year, shoehorning people into the smaller shop and making people wait to get served), he probably won't have to queue much, almost certainly less than last year.

Maybe we should send some independent queue counters down there to verify that they can't shift more than 2000 of them through 2 tills in 6-7 hours of Sunday opening... will be interesting to see what PR lie they spin it with this year.