Season Tickets

sir woody

Myaelf and 3 others have not renewed this season, i really hope were down on sales and make the club re think the pricing, its too expensive.

we didn't renew are two cant be f--ked.Think the pricing, its too expensive.I may renew one just maybe.........................

Anybody know when the tickets are being issued ?

Just over 3 weeks to kick-off.

Mid July I read. Obviously takes a while to get them all packaged up and sent out so when you get yours depends on whether you're near the start or end of the batch.

Did anyone get an email/call asking their age to be verified in order to get a concession season ticket?

No but I couldn't renew my daughters ticket online as they hadn't seen proof of her age, even though they'd seen it when she got her ticket the season before! They also managed to renew it at the ticket office without seeing evidence of her age too! Bit bonkers.

Did anyone get an email/call asking their age to be verified in order to get a concession season ticket?

Got one asking to verify my son's age for his U11 ticket.

Even though they clamped down on this last season there were still plenty of people without kids in the family stand who must have been flouting the rules.

I had a message left on my phone at home asking for me to send proof of age (over 65 concession). I didn't receive this until i came in at 7pm.

Sent proof this morning and my season ticket arrived half an hour later by post. That was bloody quick!!!

I had a message left on my phone at home asking for me to send proof of age (over 65 concession). I didn't receive this until i came in at 7pm.

Sent proof this morning and my season ticket arrived half an hour later by post. That was bloody quick!!!

I would imagine that would be because you can't actually use it until the middle of August, and they can deactivate the card remotely at any time.

me too Simo got mine, waiting for my daughters bit weird seen as we live at same address lol

If I remember correctly last year I had a nightmare getting his , had to collect from the ticket office about a week before the season started ! Hope we don't have that trouble this time

Got mine today. Was looking forward to a nice new pin, but instead got a book of made-up stories...must have been fictional accounts as they were all happy Saints fans! lol

What the **** was that all about. Complete and utter waste of money and OTT packaging. Just sent the ****ing card out in an envelope.

Got mine today. Was looking forward to a nice new pin, but instead got a book of made-up stories...must have been fictional accounts as they were all happy Saints fans! lol

Not made up. My lad will be in there (not seen it yet) and he got the cost of his season ticket refunded as well so a great result! ?

What the **** was that all about. Complete and utter waste of money and OTT packaging. Just sent the ****ing card out in an envelope.

EFA: - What the **** was that all about. Complete and utter waste of a post and OTT self-engrandisement. Just stop the ****ing limp-dîck posting.

Why was it refunded? What happened?

It was a competition where you had to say what Saints meant to you, or something similar. He won (amongst others) and they took a few photos of us to put in this book. And the prize was a season ticket but as we'd already renewed they gave us a refund. Excellent effort by the club in my opinion.

They took my money on the 22nd May and yesterday I got a voicemail to say that they needed proof of age !

Sent it this morning by e-mail so am hoping for my ticket soon !

Strange that it takes nearly 8 weeks to ask a simple question ?

You can get the 10% discount with a season ticket, but only from 1st August - conveniently long enough after many will have bought the new kit.

I asked the club why that policy exists and they're currently "investigating".

You can get the 10% discount with a season ticket, but only from 1st August - conveniently long enough after many will have bought the new kit.

I asked the club why that policy exists and they're currently "investigating".

What about a season ticket from last season? When does that stop getting the discount?

What about a season ticket from last season? When does that stop getting the discount?

Expiration seems to be at an indeterminate point after a season's end - also asked for clarification on this as none of this info is included in the season ticket sales pack nor the club's T&Cs for ticket sales.

Certainly when I bought the 2013/14 shirt last July I tried to use my 2013/14 ST to get the 10% discount and was told it wasn't active yet, with the 2012/13 one supposedly having expired.

At the end of the day it's only a fiver but it's the principle that rankles. Bit of an unnecessary money grab, especially when the discount is listed as a front-and-centre perk of being a ST holder. Also a bit bloody cheeky for the new ST not to be 'active' upon receipt when they've had our lump sums as far back as 29th April.

All Season Tickets were printed out and sent out in age category so where hers is a child’s Season Ticket it should arrive within the next week or so as all Season Tickets have now been printed.

If you have not received her Season Ticket about a week before the season starts then please contact us on 02380 711 951 and we will be able to reprint it for you.

message from the club :)