Weekend 19/20 Jan - Other games

Batman

Agree I'm still gutted we are out, missed out on doing Accrington away and a great chance of having a long exciting cup run.

Having said that the fact we got nowhere near selling out our allocation for the semi final last season you can't blame the club for not prioritising silverware.

Skates reckon they've done well going further than us in the cup, fingers crossed all these extra fixtures in this and the checkatrade will cost them a promotion place.

We didn’t sell out the semi as Pellegrino was in charge and many disillusioned with club. Would be completely different feel if Ralph took us t9 a semi final

Agree I'm still gutted we are out, missed out on doing Accrington away and a great chance of having a long exciting cup run.

Having said that the fact we got nowhere near selling out our allocation for the semi final last season you can't blame the club for not prioritising silverware.

Skates reckon they've done well going further than us in the cup, fingers crossed all these extra fixtures in this and the checkatrade will cost them a promotion place.

I put that down to playing the semis at Wembley should just be a home of away game like all the other rounds two potential trips to Wembley in short order is bloody expensive.

Interesting reading KUMB this morning how much they sounded like us a few seasons ago arguing about 7th vs a cup run. I really don't understand why mid table PL teams don't do more in the cups. Sure if you are battling it out for top 4 or battling relegation the cup isn't a priority but for all those teams where you are safe why not put your best team out and go for silverware? the fans of the mid table sides would clearly love a trophy and realistically it's your best chance but managers continue to put out weakened sides in the quest for 7th.

After all winning the cup gets a European slot, 7th only might do.......

Wow, I know it is a weakened SPurs side but without Kane they look awful. As for Wanyama - what on earth has happened to him? He looks terrible and can clearly see why he does not play much these days.
Spurs season ticket holder I know says they're basically two or three absolutely top players dragging along some utter dross.

Man United were still able to win titles with John O'Shea getting games, but Spurs have got at times about six O'Sheas playing together.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

what, 3rd in the league?

We will be a mini spurs soon enough, with a slime-line squad

He's had his super-superstars all season.

It's without a couple he seems to struggle. And he's still without a single trophy.

That's 10 years of management and zero trophies

It's without a couple he seems to struggle. And he's still without a single trophy.

exactly, Just wait till we have a few injuries. we will be screwed

Spurs season ticket holder I know says they're basically two or three absolutely top players dragging along some utter dross.

Man United were still able to win titles with John O'Shea getting games, but Spurs have got at times about six O'Sheas playing together.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

What a load of pony.

They have a World Cup winning keeper. Better back 4 than most sides. 3 really decent full backs . Winks, Sissoko. Vic are all decent. Dier plays for England. Lamela & Lucas Moura are really good players. That’s a good bunch to add to Alli , Kane , Erickson and Son. I’d be interested to see who you claim is “utter dross”. Or who the O Sheas are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he hasn’t managed a really top club. Klopp hasn’t won anything in England yet and he has spent a fortune

We didn’t sell out the semi as Pellegrino was in charge and many disillusioned with club. Would be completely different feel if Ralph took us t9 a semi final

Not actually true. Hughes was in charge - and was also in charge for the Wigan game (his first match). Appreciate that the club as a whole was still in the doldrums, but still surprising people would pass up the opportunity to see their team in an FA Cup semi final, it's not like that comes along very often for us!

You really do come across as a child.

:lol:

FWIW The man in question classless a rse and treated us like mugs after signing a 6 year deal and then acting up for a transfer,

Funny how people like you sit around excepting the abuse given to current players yet get all prissy about a person who treated us with such disdain

Just to clarify I hope his illness goes on long enough to ensure the Liverpool title charge is damaged nothing more HTH