Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

LostTransportation26 October 2012 9:17AM

That is delusional by any standards and insulting to the work done by Micah Hall who David Conn and other mainstream journalists recognise as being an outstanding piece of work.

The thread you refer to is frankly an embarrassment to most of your fans as its only the same obsessed few posters who post in there. I advise anyone who values being sane to avoid the 1,500 pages plus of obsessive paranoid speculation that exists within its particular corner of cyberspace.

He seems to know an awful lot about a thread that he urges others not to read....

So, let's get this right....

Information spouted by scummer nutjobs = paranoid speculation

Same information embellished and spouted by Pompey fan months/years later = insightful genius

:facepalm:

Edited by trousers

Mr LostTransportation seems to have set himself up as the resident expert.

Shame he can't acknowledge that everything Micah Hall wrote has been "exposed" by the NutJobs on here well before Micah put finger to keyboard.

And where is this "wriggle room" that the FL have with the 10pt deduction when/if they come out of admin?

Seriously deluded. None of the Pompey obsessives on here put any Specifics, names or faces to anything regarding the goings on at Pompey other than to correctly bang on about insolvency, cheating the tax payer, cheating on signinbe to gain advantage etc. No specifics at all. I'll ask you or anyone else who wants to prove this point to link to where specifics were mentioned prior to Mike Halls blogs. I knew 'some' of the details but was careful for legal reasons, you lot go on about Pompey's intelligencia, but none of you lot had any specifics so dont f*cking lie! B-)

Seriously deluded. None of the Pompey obsessives on here put any Specifics, names or faces to anything regarding the goings on at Pompey other than to correctly bang on about insolvency, cheating the tax payer, cheating on signinbe to gain advantage etc. No specifics at all. I'll ask you or anyone else who wants to prove this point to link to where specifics were mentioned prior to Mike Halls blogs. I knew 'some' of the details but was careful for legal reasons, you lot go on about Pompey's intelligencia, but none of you lot had any specifics so dont f*cking lie! B-)

Cue for the nutjobs on here

Oh wow, I'm a part timer on here and even I recognise 90% of what Micah wrote as being on here.....

All of which is missing the point....regardless of how specific the 'information' people have posted on here has been, it's been labelled "deluded conspiracy" by many a Pompey fan. You can't have it both ways....either the information was so vague and unspecific that there was nothing to get all wound up about or it was specific and wildly inaccurate.

How can people be deluded if they're not actually posting about anything worthy of delusion...?

Maybe people weren't being very specific for the very "legal reasons" you mention...

Anyway, this thread is all about having a chortle at Pompey's plight more than anything else. On that level its been highly accurate and successful. :)

Edited by trousers

How about you answer my point, about how the first thing the trust did was try and rip off football creditors who had already been ripped off? ..... Then we'll get to your question

No specifics? You jest. Collectively, this forum was warning about various impending, incoming new owners (such as C.S.I. & it's banking links). Collectively exposing the Ho's bowlocks at various times. Yes, we are obsessive, purely because you lot are our nearest rivals and cheats. Just as you lot are so obsessed that you dismissed our comments, preferring the lies about Southampton Company Union Men and non existent Dock Strike breaking.

Let the reality seep in a bit and take a look at the thread. It may well be too early to say we told you so but we did!

You fans may well get a poorly made, badly painted, scratched train set to play with but how long before you all want to be the Fat Controller? How long before someone takes his part of the set home in a fit of petulance? How long before you start missing tax payments and invoices when they fall on their due date?

We may not get to gloat over a liquidation but your club is going to be seriously f**k*d IF you stick to the rules.

So skate on pal, for one of you lot to accuse us of lying is a truly embarrassing and ironic comment.

http://www.pompeytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=463%3Atrust-bid-fully-on-track-spokesperson&catid=34%3Ademo-category

The prospectus is all-but ready but we are going through the final approval process with the lawyers and our accountants since this is a very complex deal and we need to be sure we have covered all our bases. We are acutely conscious of the need to do this absolutely right,' said Farmery.

‘In addition, we have another meeting scheduled with PKF next week to discuss the bid progress and we are confident we will be able to announce a formal launch date for the prospectus soon after that.

‘We believe we have a very attractive offer for potential shareholders and we are sure there are more fans out there who are waiting to come forward and pledge once they see the offer.

I'm guessing their train of thought is that they've managed to squirm their way out of proper punishment for so long that there's a possibility the Football League will lose their bottle yet again....he may have a point!

That said, the fact that Mr Hall's blog has supposedly "blown the lid on the dodgy dealings of previous owners" that has actually given the football league more evidence with which to retrospectively punish them some more...in theory...

The fans will go to the FL and give them the guff about them being owned by the fans, how badly they have had it etc etc etc and the FL will go all dewey eyed and waive the -10. I will be gobsmacked if the FL give the Trust -10. As soon as trhe trust tell the FL that the club will be liquidated as they cant proceed and the 'integrity of the competition' (lol) will be effected and they will cave in. I suspect they have already given the intimation in the talks already.

seriously deluded. None of the pompey obsessives on here put any specifics, names or faces to anything regarding the goings on at pompey other than to correctly bang on about insolvency, cheating the tax payer, cheating on signinbe to gain advantage etc. No specifics at all.

23-09-2008, 01:02 pm -

When the bubble bursts...

....we are in a better position than many think, to survive.

The pain we have gone through will be ten times worse for the "bigger" clubs over the coming months. It will happen soon and the pigs who have been at the sky sports trough will find that it will soon be empty. The balance sheets of these mercenary armies (or their banks) will soon be found to be nothing more than a mirage of creative accounting, that the premier league have ignored for too long. Massive debts built on the assumption that there is an inifinite apetite for overpaid foreigners kicking a ball around at a strange time on the weekend (ie not 3:00pm on a saturday) are going to be unsustainable and with many of the property assets (£10m for fratton park, anyone???) underpinning the balance sheets, a slight nudge that propelled some of the biggest financial institutions into oblivion, will be all it takes.

Live with the pain at Southampton Football Club, turn up to as many of the games as possible, because soon, our model of sustainable football covered by income from the pockets of the real fans will be the daily diet of many of the clubs in the Premiership.

As they sink, we will rise again, on the back of a vision of the economic reality that so many people are having to face in the financial community, but few inside football can see. Just be glad we are facing up to it now. Those in denial, not a few miles down the M27 will soon be jolted into a world of pain, along with a few others and their journey will go downhill far more rapidly than ours.....

Micah Hall is like a forensic scientist turning up 4 years after a murder. It was obvious to anyone that Pompey's balance sheet was built on pure fantasy and that it was unsustainable, back in 2008. Still, I'm sure the above post was not specific enough and you lot prefer to read the details about a crime after it's happened, rather than preventing it.

It's like it's on the TV right now.

93rd minute, Fratton Park, 46th game of the season. Pompey Trust get a penalty. They'll win the league if they score, otherwise it's Loan Shark Rovers who keep the silverware. Up step the property developer, PST's top scorer and star player, talk of the town. Referee Trevor Birch from London blows the whistle. It's a good strike on 0.4% of the ball. Looks like it's going in. But the palm of the Portpin glove of Hong Kong international goalkeeper Balu Chanrai keeps it out. The ball trickles over the line (put forward about 5 times during the match) and out of play.

The few cry. It's glory for Balu, who takes off his top and shows to the crowd his 10m pound shirt with a picture of FP.

Beautiful.

Looks like "will" to me...

Therefore, as a condition of membership, any new company established to apply for ownership of Portsmouth Football Club's share in The Football League will be required to:

1. Accept a deduction of 10 points in the 2012/13 season;

http://www.football-league.co.uk/footballleaguenews/20120712/league-board-makes-membership-offer-to-portsmouth_2293334_2847729

The fans will go to the FL and give them the guff about them being owned by the fans, how badly they have had it etc etc etc and the FL will go all dewey eyed and waive the -10. I will be gobsmacked if the FL give the Trust -10. As soon as trhe trust tell the FL that the club will be liquidated as they cant proceed and the 'integrity of the competition' (lol) will be effected and they will cave in. I suspect they have already given the intimation in the talks already.

Wouldn't surprise me

Hall did a fantastic job of tying it all in a bow but to suggest that 90%+ of it isn't covered in this thread is delusional, but as it is you, a rancid piece of humanity, it comes as no surprise.

Wouldn't surprise me

Therefore, as a condition of membership, any new company established to apply for ownership of Portsmouth Football Club's share in The Football League will be required to:

http://www.football-league.co.uk/foo...293334_2847729

No way will the other L1 clubs allow the FL to change that.

Sorry to disappoint you PES but I have read all of Micah Hall's blogs and almost every name he mentioned was familiar to me from this thread !

The names, the dates and the actions were pretty much known before he put it all together !

Like most of the others on here, I am impressed by Mr Hall's documentation of the findings, but to suggest that 'specifics' have not been raised on this thread is just cobblers !!

Hall did a fantastic job of tying it all in a bow but to suggest that 90%+ of it isn't covered in this thread is delusional, but as it is you, a rancid piece of humanity, it comes as no surprise.

Micah Hall himself admitted that 90% of what he has pulled together had already been released through the media at some previous point in the past few years. It was once of the reasons he gave that he wasn't overly worried about litigation; the bulk of his information had already been released into the public domain. What he has done is brought it all together and joined the dots; a credible effort, of course, but most of what he stated had previously gone before, notably throughout this thread.

@TonyHusbandBBC: #pompey #afcb Cherries have recalled Wes Thomas from his loan spell at Fratton Park

Cue story in local press where Appy proclaims they sent him back because they're after a better replacement...

I wonder if he'll need the PST to approve the replacement?

Maybe a poll on the News website? Or a show of hands at the next home game.

Best to start off with a HCDAJFT thread on POL.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/foo...293334_2847729

No way will the other L1 clubs allow the FL to change that.

I am pleased to have read that VFTT and would like to be assured, but it is the FL we are talking about!!!! Add to that they should get more penalties due to the other financial irregularities

Looks like "will" to me...

http://www.football-league.co.uk/footballleaguenews/20120712/league-board-makes-membership-offer-to-portsmouth_2293334_2847729

keep it to yourself. By the time the FL gets round to taking those ten points off them they will all have convinced themselves they will be avoided and then we can enjoy them moaning about how they have been shafted, conveniently forgetting the local businesses that really have been shafted.

BBC Solent Sport ‏@solentsport

#afcb recall Wes Thomas from #pompey early meaning he can't play on Mon v Sheff Utd . Appleton already has three other targets lined up.

THREE?? He's tacking the mickey surely... oh no, this is Portsmouth we're talking about :facepalm:

Oh appy has the bug good and proper now..... pompey play on Monday and Bournemouth play on Wednesday...... Perfectly reasonable to play two matches in 48hrs. What a bastard howe is.

@solentsport: Michael Appleton not happy with #afcb recalling Wes Thomas before #pompey play Sheff Utd , especially as the Cherries don't play midweek

Awwww.....Poor old Pompey...my heart weeps...

You'd think 'Arry would have advised Bournemouth against that wouldn't you, seeing as he loves Pompey so much.

He got his comment deleted for that - I was trying to have a civilised conversation, but unfortunately it was beyond him...

LostTransportation's posts reminded me lot of the Ho's. Seemingly quite intelligent and literate on the surface, but when somebody starts to get the better of him in a debate, he crumbles and descends into petty childish insults.

LostTransportation's posts reminded me lot of the Ho's. Seemingly quite intelligent and literate on the surface, but when somebody starts to get the better of him in a debate, he crumbles and descends into petty childish insults.

Yep. It definitely had the hallmarks of someone obsessed with how obsessed we are ;)

@pn_neil_allen: The high-net worth individuals in the #Pompey Trust revealed. Cue cheap shots from Footballmania and Co on The News MB. http://t.co/dzjZPOUd

As usual, the numbers just don't add up!

He values the amount the five are prepared to put in to the club as ‘a significant seven figure sum, somewhere in the region of £1.5m.

Stuart Robinson is a 43-year-old property developer based in Upham. He has offered to buy Fratton Park and lease it back to the trust.

If [lol] FP is valued at £2.75m [pmsl] and the five HNW - six of them are mentioned in the snooze article??? - are only putting in £1.5m, then where does the cash come from to buy FP?

We know the trust don't have the cash. Perhaps Stuart is buying FP on his own and that's why they name six others? I wouldn't go so far as to say the News are miss reporting the facts deliberately, more that they are too stupid to present them in any meaningful way?

The production of the prospectus next week [?] will be interesting ;)

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/revealed-the-five-backers-who-are-trust-s-big-hitters-1-4417885

The group are dubbed the HNWs – High Net Worths – and they are the key men the Pompey Supporters’ Trust have attracted to boost their bid.

They are Stuart Robinson, John Kirk, Iain McInnes, Chris Moth and Ken Terry.

There they are my trusty skatehounds - now sniff out all that's dubious about them.......

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/revealed-the-five-backers-who-are-trust-s-big-hitters-1-4417885

The group are dubbed the HNWs – High Net Worths – and they are the key men the Pompey Supporters’ Trust have attracted to boost their bid.

They are Stuart Robinson, John Kirk, Iain McInnes, Chris Moth and Ken Terry.

There they are my trusty skatehounds - now sniff out all that's dubious about them.......

Why bother when Micah Hall will publish what he knows about them 9 months into the next administration...? We'd only be labelled "obsessed deluded nutjobs" if we discovered something dubious..., ;)

Edited by trousers

Naughty ex-players still causing problems.....

http://www.football411.com/story/0,22162,14320_7842280,00.html

Maybe the trust shouldn't be boasting about how much money they will give Appleton to spend on players and wages. The ex-players will see this and think why shouldn't the creditors such as themselves get that money and not for Pompey to spend it elsewhere on yet more new players.