Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Who says CHEATS don't prosper? What is the point of being an honest, law abiding citizen. Feck it, from now on I tell the taxman I earn half what I do, maybe I'll find a mistress (and lie about the size of my c*ck, too), do all the coursework for my son's GCSEs, claim fraudulently on my insurance, become a double glazing salesmen. I mean what is the fecking point? I'm with Nickh on this one - cup winners, zero points in the CCC and a sugar daddy in the wings.

Fecking useless Chelsea. It was them that got me into 40 years of misery as a football fan - 1970 cup final - I chose Chelsea, my brother Leeds. He escaped to be a rugger bugger and play tennis and golf, I persuaded my father to take me to the Dell at the start of the following season and the rest is a history....

Fairytale final , more like Robin Hood. although the Skates steal from everyone, not just the taxman.

My Aunt is over, and is supporting the Skates, cause she likes David James, it is very hard not to tell her to F off.

Just plonk a kiss on her lips and think it.....

PS. Kiss the cats ass just before you do it :D

And now Orford and all those saying Pompey deserve to be there because the suffering the fans have had to go through will now see what real suffering is. They have not suffered one bit. But now the only way is down. The manager will go, the players will go, the crowds will continue to go down, they will likely start the season with a points deduction and their youth squad. When they are losing on cold winter nights in the middle of nowhere then they will understand what they have done. Mr Orford, you have not suffered one bit. Let's see if your claim that Pompey are the most loyal fans in the world is true next season!

Favourites ?? Pompey?? are you for real?? :rolleyes:

Ancelotti will correct them at half time, Chelsea will win this at a canter.

LOL and they did just that. Oh. . .

Their cup run was all about riding their luck and having constant good fortune.

Fortunately it turned just as KPB scuffed his penalty.

Did they lose? Oh what a shame.

Sorry, I had something far more important and pleasant to do this afternoon. Chose to go and have a Root Canal done, and then decided a better use of my time would be a particularly tricky game of Minesweeper.

Lol at the Dundee Utd Fans dressed up as arabs waving money, where did we see that image this season?

And now Orford and all those saying Pompey deserve to be there because the suffering the fans have had to go through will now see what real suffering is. They have not suffered one bit. But now the only way is down. The manager will go, the players will go, the crowds will continue to go down, they will likely start the season with a points deduction and their youth squad. When they are losing on cold winter nights in the middle of nowhere then they will understand what they have done. Mr Orford, you have not suffered one bit. Let's see if your claim that Pompey are the most loyal fans in the world is true next season!

2010/11 Saints - 100+ points, a side too strong for CCC let alone L1 and top 6 in CCC season-after in front of regular full houses at SMS

2010/11 Skates - -17 start in the CCC, a double relegation in front of 7,000 gates and relegated again with 4 down in League 1 in 2011/12

Looking forward to next season already! The skates will be feeling what we felt after the shootout at Pride Park - the gamble has failed and years of misery await as a result. Can't see a Markus or Nicola on the horizon and can't see them even being able to sustain themselves in administration. With our fanbase and the facilities and stadium in place and no debts (take note skates), we are going places.

Its not all bad news for the Blue Few;

I'm sure that even after this defeat, every single one of those BestestFansInTheWorldTM at Wembley today will be clamouring for a season ticket at Nottarf next year to watch their beloved team as they're all so passionate and bestest at being fans that there can't possibly any fair weather fans there.

And of course Avram loves the club so much that he will sign a new contract with the Skates quicker than you can say 'do you know the location of a good massuese near Upton Park?'

Its not all bad news for the Blue Few;

I'm sure that even after this defeat, every single one of those BestestFansInTheWorldTM at Wembley today will be clamouring for a season ticket at Nottarf next year to watch their beloved team as they're all so passionate and bestest at being fans that there can't possibly any fair weather fans there.

And of course Avram loves the club so much that he will sign a new contract with the Skates quicker than you can say 'do you know the location of a good massuese near Upton Park?'

Of course!

After seeing the final whistle went one word came to mind.. JUSTICE!!!! Its good to see cheats don't always prosper. Its Celebration time!!! The balance of power in South coast football is about to change again for the better half of Hampshire. The Red half that is, just incase we have any Skates on here tonight ;)

Just back from the pub in Cheadle Hulme what a fantastic result. pub full of Man Ure supporters only 1 person celebrating when Boateng missed his pen & when Drogba scored. At last the Skate luck ran out! There is justice after all!!!

Don't go away mad Poopey Just go away & Die in peace.

When Chelski hit the post five times, missed an open goal and a penalty, I thought that today might be the Skates' chance once again to upset the form books and win against all the odds.

But it's almost more pleasurable that they only lost by the one goal. So near and yet so far, eh?

And now that they've saved the blushes of embarassment that the English football authorities would have suffered had the cheats prospered, they can now pull the plug on them and flush them down the toilet.

After seeing the final whistle went one word came to mind.. JUSTICE!!!! Its good to see cheats don't always prosper. Its Celebration time!!! The balance of power in South coast football is about to change again for the better half of Hampshire. The Red half that is, just incase we have any Skates on here tonight ;)

No Skates on here today, they are THE BESTEST FANS IN THE WORLD TM and are all, obviously, at Wembley.

One day, soon , I hope to be able to sing

"They're Pompey now they're dead"

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})