Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

I see Barry Hearn believes a rule change is necessary and the "cheats" should be relegated 2 divisions.

I can count 3 "cheating" and 1 "cheat" in this short article it seems the word is becoming fashionable.

Should be an interesting AGM in June, I cannot believe he will let them "get away with it".

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11719_6154414,00.html

Ahhh..the satisfaction of beginning the trend of....

CHEATS

I think Andronikou thinks he is a clever. What he fails to realise is that HMRC will let him dig his own grave and then shaft him good and proper. Anyone who thinks that they can get one over HMRC is not overly intelligent.

I reckon they are probably watching this thread over at HMRC. Probably not the seniors, but more junior (but probably still with-it staff) are scanning it, forwarding on some of the more amusing comments... "this one's near the mark", "gawd, he hasn't got a clue" and so-forth.

I bet it's amusing them greatly!

From what i'm told by a friend of mine who does corporate investigation for the HMRC, told me they will let P**pey have the CVA and then Liquidate the company, which then allows the HMRC to invoke CA2 rule which means they would then go after the former directors for the money owed.

Sheez, most of us have lost track of who has been a director at pimpley. Not sure they know either: Storrieteller obviously, but who else I really can't remember. Azougy, Al-mirage, some russian, a scared finance director (very briefly)? Any ideas, or shall we just ask HMRC to pay £5 and join the board so that they can contribute?:-))

A bit of bad news for us wanting them to get hammered, they wont. From what i'm told by a friend of mine who does corporate investigation for the HMRC, told me they will let P**pey have the CVA and then Liquidate the company, which then allows the HMRC to invoke CA2 rule which means they would then go after the former directors for the money owed.

She also told me that (in the case of Arry,Mandick &storrieteller) the HMRC wont take you to court unless they have a very good chance of winning!!

Oh! Dear in the s-hit if your a former or present director!!! ;)

Might not be such a bad thing. If any of the directors are found guilty of wrong doing it could lead to points deductions.

In a strange way i actually want them to win.

Maybe getting a 89th min penalty by one of their players diving in the box.

Because i think majority of people are thinking "let them enjoy their day out, they will get thrashed and were never hear from them again".

Which is true.

But if they win then that will make people start asking the questions that need to be asked. Chelsea will be ****ed so can imagine grief from their side. The FA will see these cheats celebrating with their trophy which will tarnish the cup's name.

I think at that point things will turn nasty for them. And i for one will love it.

But if not i will be happy with an 8-0 drubbing by Chelsea :)

I see Barry Hearn believes a rule change is necessary and the "cheats" should be relegated 2 divisions.

I can count 3 "cheating" and 1 "cheat" in this short article it seems the word is becoming fashionable.

Should be an interesting AGM in June, I cannot believe he will let them "get away with it".

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11719_6154414,00.html

Knows all out cheating does our Barry !

The only place to be, every other Saturday

Is strolling down the Fulham Road

Meet your mates, have a drink, have a moan and start to think

Will there ever be a blue tomorrow?

We've waited so long, but we'd wait forever

Our blood is blue and we would leave you never

And when we make it, it'll be together...

Oh oh oh

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

We're gonna make this a blue day

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

Oi!

Lalalalala

Lalalalala

Lalalalala...

We've got some memories, albeit from the seventies

When Ossie and co. restored our pride

Now we've got hope in our team and suddenly it's not a dream

We'll keep the blue flag flying high

Oh oh oh

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

Oi!

Lalalalala

Lalalalala

Lalalalala...

Now even Heaven is blue today

You should hear the Chelsea roar

Hear the Chelsea roar...

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

so storrie is still there, identifying players to bring in.Unbelievable.

If I was a creditor I would really want to know

Why is storrie ANYWHERE near the club(being paid as a consultant)

Why is there a new CEO ?(presumably being paid)

Why isn't everything being sold as quickly as possible to raise funds?

This is the legal duty of the administrator, isn't it?

Beggars belief. He has massive front.

The only place to be, every other Saturday

Is strolling down the Fulham Road

Meet your mates, have a drink, have a moan and start to think

Will there ever be a blue tomorrow?

Oh oh oh

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

Oi!

Lalalalala

Lalalalala

Lalalalala...

We've got some memories, albeit from the seventies

When Ossie and co. restored our pride

Now we've got hope in our team and suddenly it's not a dream

We'll keep the blue flag flying high

Oh oh oh

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

Oi!

Lalalalala

Lalalalala

Lalalalala...

Now even Heaven is blue today

You should hear the Chelsea roar

Hear the Chelsea roar...

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea

I can't go that far Master Bates. I've had a few rough times at Stamford Bridge.

I'll support Chelsea today but not doing the songs!

This quote from Storrie tickled me particularly.

"I'm confident that a CVA (Company Voluntary Arrangement) can be reached. The backbone of the club is very strong, and we can make the play-offs next season."

Me too. Let the delusion begin. I remember when we were first relegated and whilst I wasn't one of the 'we'll walk this league' brigade. I did expect us to be more competitive than we were.

They are in a world of trouble compared to the shambles our squad was in when we went down. I think even if they escape a points deduction, they'll be lucky to stay up.

"I love the game, and you never know what the new owners will want to do". I think we do Peter.

"I enjoy the football side of things"- as opposed, presumably, to the controlling costs side of things.

"He confirmed he will travel to Wembley with the Portsmouth squad on Saturday, and wear the club's official FA Cup final suit". Don't forget the big red nose.

Jesus christ, not sure if anyone's had a look at POL lately?

but there is a thread on the possibility of Roman ****ing Abramovich selling Chelsea and buying them.

what.****ing.planet do these deluded morons live on? christ on a bike.

''Roman Abramovich to Sell Chelsea to Ratan Naval Tata - Yesterday, 07:17 PM

Now this may sound a bit far fetched but could Abramovich be the interested buyer?? Selling Chelsea and deal to be finalised very soon! AA keeping one party very close, who paid for open bus! Could Avram have asked Roman to buy us?

Maybe I am too excited about Wembley and this is a dream?

PUP''

but there is a thread on the possibility of Roman ****ing Abramovich selling Chelsea and buying them.

Now this may sound a bit far fetched but could Abramovich be the interested buyer?? Selling Chelsea and deal to be finalised very soon! AA keeping one party very close, who paid for open bus! Could Avram have asked Roman to buy us?

PUP''

another priceless quote, they really are a deluded bunch of ****s:

"but if your asking why? would he buy us then try ' absolute worship from the best fan base in the world that are desperate for good news' and a man that could turn around any clubs fortune, new toy and all that, new challenge."

PUP''

Priceless!!

Front page of today's Guardian sport section:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/may/15/portsmouth-fa-cup-winners-crisis-club

Lots of quotes from many of those involved. Not sure if there's anything new there, but it's an interesting read.

Two years ago Portsmouth were also in the FA Cup final and on the brink of a 1-0 triumph over Cardiff City at Wembley, the club's first major trophy for 58 years. Ahead of that day Sacha Gaydamak, the then owner, spoke of his determination to secure Portsmouth's stability. "We're an expanding club which requires investment," he said. "I don't believe in generating debt, the club has been in existence for 110 years and whoever comes after me shouldn't be worried about repaying debts. Wembley is only the beginning of a great adventure."

You have to laugh.........again:D

great to see Storrie back in his rightful place, making decisions, talking about future transfer policy and walking out onto the pitch at Wembley in his official Pompey suit.

Allowing him back is nearly as bad a gaffe as stealing from charities, it makes the mockery so much easier.

If they really care and don't want to condone cheating and criminality, the fans need to drive people like him out of the sorry remains of their club.

great to see Storrie back in his rightful place, making decisions, talking about future transfer policy and walking out onto the pitch at Wembley in his official Pompey suit.

Allowing him back is nearly as bad a gaffe as stealing from charities, it makes the mockery so much easier.

If they really care and don't want to condone cheating and criminality, the fans need to drive people like him out of the sorry remains of their club.

Storrie makes Mandelson look honourable

Sulaiman al-Fahim Abu-Dhabi businessman

"I first became interested in Portsmouth after meeting Peter Storrie in Dubai in November 2008. In May, after the 2009 Champions League final, I signed a memo of understanding with Peter Storrie in Rome. I hadn't done any homework, I didn't ask for any financial numbers, no information at all. I just Googled the club"

LOL A true businessman OMG

Edited by DrZuess1979 the 2nd

The bus is being paid for by the local council. I know the guys who own and drove the bus form Pimpeys last final. They were asked to do it again but asked for cash up front as they are a charity and maintainning and running the old buses is not a cheap hobby. That was proving to be to hard to arrange so Pimpey council stepped in.Nice to know local taxes being used for good causes

Fairytale final , more like Robin Hood. although the Skates steal from everyone, not just the taxman.

My Aunt is over, and is supporting the Skates, cause she likes David James, it is very hard not to tell her to F off.