Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

£657,023 a week on player wages, nuff said.

Hmmmmmm

Does not compute

567k a week x 52 weeks = 34mil

Yet they owe 138mil?

So they have been unable to pay their wages for more than this season?

Now then where was my Corporate Compliance Dictionary....

I think you guys are being VERY unfair with this regular siging your posts with the word CHEATS. They clearly aren't simply cheats..

They are quite probably FRAUDULENT CRIMINALS

A youth team player on 130k per annum?! I saw a similar list for West Ham and their young players, albeit with a squad number, were on 400 a week, £20,800 a year, which seems a bit more like it.

Gael Nlundulu

Just lifted this from one of their forums......

"Come on you taffs, beat those 'orrible leicester gits."

"Leicester, the team that had a £30M stadium built then deliberately went into administration. (before points deductions were introduced) A lot of local companys suffered or even went bust as they only got 10p in the pound. Leicester then got promoted the same season, just behind us, then started spending millions on players in the Premiership. The dirty ba$tards!"

Is it me or do they not get the irony in the above statement.

Just lifted this from one of their forums......

"Come on you taffs, beat those 'orrible leicester gits."

"Leicester, the team that had a £30M stadium built then deliberately went into administration. (before points deductions were introduced) A lot of local companys suffered or even went bust as they only got 10p in the pound. Leicester then got promoted the same season, just behind us, then started spending millions on players in the Premiership. The dirty ba$tards!"

Is it me or do they not get the irony in the above statement.

Don't post stuff like this, it makes me want to kill. They are utter f*ckin morons, they did exactly the same when mandick turned up, idiots.

Just had a quick look through the p2p stuff to see what the scores were. Not one stream in any format showing the everton v pompey thread. heh heh, welcome to non-premiership anonymity (and income). You're going to have to rely more on your gate income now...

Oh.

They haven't done a deal!

Are there really people out there that STILL believe a word that the Android says?

Lol @ his 'information embargo' :rolleyes: I think he's putting together his insanity defence before the authorities swoop.

The information 'embargo' is that he has none, has run out of excuses & has no sniff of a buyer....but who cares at £400 an hour to spin it out as long as he can.

A match made in heaven:rolleyes:

The skates last minute defeat today means even with the 10 points they would have come bottom. Avram has done a great job:smt081

Course he has, there obviously are 6 teams worse than them in the league :roll:

I bet the skates are looking forward to meeting Chelsea in the final after today's results

And the Skates go down on the ultimate whimper.

Everton 1-0 Skates. Bilyaletdinov, right at the death.

One last moment in the sun now before they shuffle off to oblivion.

A nice leaving present from the PL, courtesy of Everton FC, even though it was a late delivery!!

And a big thankyou must go out to the Linesman at the Everton game today who brilliantly flagged for offside to deny the skates an early lead.

There were only about 4 players playing him onside. Marvellous effort that

See! Told you! It's a conspiracy!

Everyone's got it in for us!

A.Grant

No!..I'm hoping for double figures:smt081

Me too, but worried about Ancelotti's comments

I hope the lads have recovered from their celebrations in time for the match next week...

Just our luck if Chelski used up all their goal allowance for the season....

didn't learn anything we haven't already debated here from that programme, I suspect the BBC lawyers were all over it and the best stuff is on the cutting room floor.

I presume Storrie denies the programme even exists and Grant will blame Husband for their final defeat of the season.

It's not fair etc.

No!..I'm hoping for double figures:smt081

That would be excellent of course. But I'm a bit concerned Chelski may have shot their wad today. We all know what happened in 1974. TBH I would settle for Chelski scraping a lucky 1-0, or even a poor 0-0 a.e.t. with Chelski winning on penalties.

That would be excellent of course. But I'm a bit concerned Chelski may have shot their wad today. We all know what happened in 1974. TBH I would settle for Chelski scraping a lucky 1-0, or even a poor 0-0 a.e.t. with Chelski winning on penalties.

Um, didn't Liverpool beat Newcastle United 3-0?

When they first announced the program I wrote the following points (page 501 - 30 April), most of which were covered in the program.

The only new things for me were

(1) a "claim on record that Storrieteller has met the Invisible_Man", now there are a lot of people claiming he doesn't exist so that is NOW on record. Another lie from storrieteller or not ?, I believe the football authorities know the truth.

(2) They didn't produce the email/memo or list Androids previous dealing with the High Court, why ?? (thread of legal action ?).

(3) They did point out that all the "previous advisors" are still in the Directors Box at Wembley, which is good because it shows that nothing has changed at the club since they went into Admin.

Generally a good program, well done Tony H, the only down side is that program was only shown in the BBC South area, but we can all arrange for it to be sent to the PL, FA and FL (+ papers) and ask for comments.

For example, why in Athletics has Marion Jones records been removed for the record books when it found that she has been CHEATING (drugs) but the Football Authorities have only given the Football CHEATS a token 9 points that had NO bearing on their final league position ?.

They have just said on BBC South Local News that they are producing a TV program about the demise of the Cheating Skates to be aired on Sunday 9th May at 3:15 (just before the start of their last match in the PL).

I hope this is the start of the media telling the truth instead of the usual rubbish we hear.

Hints to producers of the program, please mention :-

- Who the real owner of the club was from 2006 ? Daddy.

- How they repeatly Lied to the PL about who was the owner, and have not been charged by the football authorities, why ?

- That it was NOT the financial markets that stopped the money flowing into the club but the fact that Daddy had his Bank Accounts frozen in Israel after he was charged with money laundering (trial due to start in May).

- How this thread was started in July 2009 (from a leak from the Skates Finance Dept) to say NO MONEY WAS COMING from the Fake_Dr. Yet they somehow managed to get the PL to remove the first transfer embargo in August last year and sign 6 or 7 players in the final few days of that Summer Transfer Window on the understanding that the Fake_Dr was bringing in new money, but WE all knew on here there was no money.

- How they had a "shadow director" for a number of weeks against PL rules but have still not been charged by the football authorities, why ?

- How 3 people connected with the club are currently before the courts charged with Tax Fraud, but still the club has not been charged, why ?

- They can also show this memo/email that the BBC have got which shows who was making the decisions at the time the Invisible_Owner was in charge.

- They can also mention the Andriods previous dealings with the High Court.

- They can also mention how they used players in the 2nd half of the season that they were never going to pay for and SHOULD NOT have been allowed to sign. Most people now view this as CHEATING, but they still have NOT been thrown out of the FA Cup and the 9 league points has made NO difference to their league position.

- They can ....

(please add)

to throw them out of the cup would have been a massive gamble - an appeal through some dodgy legal route could have led to all kinds of complications, a points penalty was much simpler to impose, or withdraw if challenged.

We now have a week until the firesale begins and the club slips into the welcoming arms of those reasonable people at the FL, they love a good legal battle.

If AA and Grant start telling them what should happen as they did with the Prem, the FL will keep whacking the penalties on until they zip it.

Hopefully the Prem will also pass on all files they have gathered on Pompey but have been too frightened to act upon.

They have one final game, a farewell to the bigtime, and if AA's ridiculous plan for the future comes to pass, maybe a farewell to the football league for a generation.

I know no one responded to my boring figures post but It did highlight one thing... they do not need a new buyer... if the CVA is agreed and Chanrai is happy to wait or have his share split over 2-3 years, they can ride it aout and have reasonable funds for playesr and wages relative to the CCC.

Ironically its the FL who have in effect given them this lifeline by approving the additional parachute payments which enables AA to structure a CVA over 4 years...

... The odd thing is still what happens with this so called liquidation of the old company and asset transfer to a new, and why that is necessary for a 'full forensic investigation'? (unless that ensures the new company is is in effect secure from any prosecution, but allows HMRC or CPS to pursue inividuals?...and what if any punishment they would get for doing this from the FL.

Finally, that hint/story that the PL were 'doing a deal' is most likely the way they have agreed to structure the parachute payments eg getting the 16 mil in one hit for year one soon, to enable them to clear the football debt BEFORE new season (normally teh second half would not be paid until after Christmas, thus allowing Pompey to ensure they avoid a points deduction for that at the start of the CCC?

Ironically its the FL who have in effect given them this lifeline by approving the additional parachute payments which enables AA to structure a CVA over 4 years...

Except they haven't, yet. It was initially rejected by a majority vote.

Finally' date=' that hint/story that the PL were 'doing a deal' is most likely the way they have agreed to structure the parachute payments eg getting the 16 mil in one hit for year one soon, to enable them to clear the football debt BEFORE new season (normally teh second half would not be paid until after Christmas, thus allowing Pompey to ensure they avoid a points deduction for that at the start of the CCC?[/quote']

If that is case, surely if the FL allow this without any penalty then I would expect a rash of complaints and possible legal action from the other Championship clubs. Why should they start on one of Avram's level playing fields where they all have the same points but Pompey have been given cash ahead of when it was due just to keep them going. That's financial cheating again.

I know no one responded to my boring figures post but It did highlight one thing... they do not need a new buyer... if the CVA is agreed and Chanrai is happy to wait or have his share split over 2-3 years, they can ride it aout and have reasonable funds for playesr and wages relative to the CCC.

... The odd thing is still what happens with this so called liquidation of the old company and asset transfer to a new, and why that is necessary for a 'full forensic investigation'? (unless that ensures the new company is is in effect secure from any prosecution, but allows HMRC or CPS to pursue inividuals?...and what if any punishment they would get for doing this from the FL.

Finally, that hint/story that the PL were 'doing a deal' is most likely the way they have agreed to structure the parachute payments eg getting the 16 mil in one hit for year one soon, to enable them to clear the football debt BEFORE new season (normally teh second half would not be paid until after Christmas, thus allowing Pompey to ensure they avoid a points deduction for that at the start of the CCC?

Frank you mean that 'forensic investigation' that the Android promised when he came in?

The one that he has conveniently forgotten about?? ;-)

Loved Andy Awful asking the question yesterday...

'Why is Android making the decisions now on wage capping?'

Errrrrrrrrr...because no-one wants your cesspit of a club, pal.

Enjoy Chelski....hahahahahahaha