Robbie Savage...

Dibden Purlieu Saint

He's a spoiler, there to break things up, much like Wotton.

So Wotton or Savage ..........................I know who I would want....and his name aint Paul

I'd rather have someone better than both. Jonathan Douglas, perhaps. Miles Addison, maybe.

He's a spoiler, there to break things up, much like Wotton.

So Wotton or Savage ..........................I know who I would want....and his name aint Paul

Wot! no football genius? are you seriousily saying that RS is better than wotton??...I think we should get them both in the side!

Just in a pub in central London watching United v Bayern. Guy with long blonde hair came over and asked if hwe could sit with us. As you can probably guess, it was RS. Nice guy, good banter, but was massively complimentary of Saints. Said he would have loved to play for Pardew. Good lad, all in all.

On Old Compton Street was it?

Trouble with Savage is he's always been a ball-chaser, which is great if he can run for 90 minutes harrassing midfielders but not a lot of use if you're trying to work out who to mark as his midfield partner.

I suspect as he's got older he's stopped chasing around like an idiot so much and may now be more suited to a team game. Can't say, as I haven't seen him play (other than for Derby in one match last season) since 2005.

Always thought he was a ******, but I have warmed to him recently over his defence of Clough. He seems to be a football fan.

+ 1. Good bloke, mediocre player, decent workrate, one of the lads - would love to go for a beer with him. Hopefully some media mogul will pick him up and employ him for his honesty - he generally says what others are thinking, honest, no nonsence sort of bloke.

Always thought he was a ******, but I have warmed to him recently over his defence of Clough. He seems to be a football fan.

After his little outburst about the Derby fans the other week, he still is!

Apparently they think he's a tw*t, because all they see are the houses, the cars, the holidays, the yacht, the watches, Dolce and Gabbana clothes and his model wife, but apparently there's much more to him than that.

Yeah, nothing like making a point by rubbing peoples noses in it and making them think you are an even bigger **** Robbie!

After his little outburst about the Derby fans the other week, he still is!

Apparently they think he's a tw*t, because all they see are the houses, the cars, the holidays, the yacht, the watches, Dolce and Gabbana clothes and his model wife, but apparently there's much more to him than that.

Yeah, nothing like making a point by rubbing peoples noses in it and making them think you are an even bigger **** Robbie!

read a scathing article on him once saying how vain and stupid he was and the fact that he has a ferrari or gucci tattoo or something...

never met him myself but his column is a decent read

Have to say he does actually come across well in interviews and does seem like a laugh. Probably past it now but he was a decent player and am I the only one who remembers that he scored a great goal against us for Leicester (I think) at the Dell? the kind of player you loved to hate if he played against you but would love if he was on your side.

Have to say he does actually come across well in interviews and does seem like a laugh. Probably past it now but he was a decent player and am I the only one who remembers that he scored a great goal against us for Leicester (I think) at the Dell? the kind of player you loved to hate if he played against you but would love if he was on your side.

My only memory of him against us was when he feigned a kick to the face by Dean Richards and got him sent off,must have been the 99/00 season. Can't imagine him offering us much if we signed him really,well past his best.

read a scathing article on him once saying how vain and stupid he was and the fact that he has a ferrari or gucci tattoo or something...

never met him myself but his column is a decent read

He has an Armani tattoo.

I would like this information to leave my brain now, please.

Just in a pub in central London watching United v Bayern. Guy with long blonde hair came over and asked if hwe could sit with us. As you can probably guess, it was RS. Nice guy, good banter, but was massively complimentary of Saints. Said he would have loved to play for Pardew. Good lad, all in all.

article-1165282-00025A0E00000258-996_224x423_popup.jpg&usg=AFQjCNEmLwVWruGMQ80HesKsWuUMYfCGPQ

Are you getting confused with this Savage!!!

Sure you weren't in a dodgy gay club in London !!!!

Edited by ericofarabia

Really? Look at some of the dross playing in the Prem now. Paul Mcshane for one.

Has Paul Mcshane played as many top flight games as Bob Savage or have you pulled the Saint_clark special and missed the point?

Has Paul Mcshane played as many top flight games as Bob Savage or have you pulled the Saint_clark special and missed the point?

Maybe not, I don't know. But it seems YOU have missed the point - people seem to be harbouring under the illusion that poor players never get more than a season in the top flight, when they clearly do.

Maybe not, I don't know. But it seems YOU have missed the point - people seem to be harbouring under the illusion that poor players never get more than a season in the top flight, when they clearly do.

We were discussing my point not yours. I made the point, you disagreed.

PS, I haven't been harbouring under any illusions.