Saints V Coventry,Predictions.

saint lard

This is really not the right thing to say but i really couldn't give a rats ar5e if i am being truthful.

I'm sure to alot of people that is wrong but apathy reigns for me at present.

So, out of habit more than sheer excitement for the match ahead, i predict 2-1.

Come on Saints, lift this cloud from over me just give us a good display and a favourable result,not too much to ask...is it?

This is really not the right thing to say but i really couldn't give a rats ar5e if i am being truthful.

I'm sure to alot of people that is wrong but apathy reigns for me at present.

So, out of habit more than sheer excitement for the match ahead, i predict 2-1.

Come on Saints, lift this cloud from over me just give us a good display and a favourable result,not too much to ask...is it?

2-0 victory

Surman double.

i think it will be another thrashing in all honesty. You have to create chances to score goals and in the last three games that has not happened. If we go 0-1 down early then it could be anything really. Coventry are a good counter attacking side so if we push too many up for short corners then were get murderd. So i'm going for 1-3 with our goal being something based purely on luck then skill i.e the ref gives a phantom penalty.

My heart tells me that we will win 3 - 0. Strangly though it can't tell me the goalscorers...!!!

...on the other hand...

My head tells me that we really are an atrocious football team whose 'fall from grace' has not yet bottomed out (there is a way to go yet unfortunately). We are in poor form, low on confidence, fast becoming the CCC whipping boys and Coventry will absolutely muller us... 0 - 4 methinks.

Lets hope my heart wins out on this one...!

How bloody depressing these threads are. Is there any hope tonight. Does anyone know if there will be any change to the team. Ever the optimist I am going to bank on the lads pulling their socks up and JP changing formation 2-0 Saints

There is some hope. Since they played us they have got only 1 point and lost 2 games. I think they haven't scored since playing us either. So we do have a chance with this one. But i think we shoot ourselves in the foot with our set-up and our negative tactics so every game is going to be tough for us while we play only 1 up front. The 1st goal in this game will be massive. If we get it we could go on to win. If they get it we could get a mauling as when we go 0-1 down we can't get back to level terms normally. Either way i have this down as a must win game. Lose and Jan has to go. 14 games and 9 losses would be too much.

Rupert Lowe Inspired Saints 0

SISU Rejuvenated Coventry 3 ....... or 4

Of the Two ........ it is NOT us on the Upward Trend .........

.. BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN ........... only Despot Lowe holds us back EVERY TIME

SISU is a hedge fund isnt it? there a few of those on the brink so I wouldnt be so sure.

Probably aided to them by terrible defending from our terrible full backs, terrible centre backs and terrible defensive midfielders.

Good point well made. But you missed out our terrible strikers not defending from the front. Or attacking, come to that.

Rupert Lowe Inspired Saints 0

SISU Rejuvenated Coventry 3 ....... or 4

Of the Two ........ it is NOT us on the Upward Trend .........

.. BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN ........... only Despot Lowe holds us back EVERY TIME

I never understand this opinion. I am not saying Lowe is right, far from it, but if I had spent £10 on something, then someone came along who could look after the £10 object better than me, but only offered me £4 to take it off me, then I am within my rights to tell him to sod off.

Imagine that your car was worth 10k but it needed some work but someone offered you just 4k for it but could make it mint and really jazz it up. The end product ending up being so much better is really not the point. Unless he satisfies you with enough money to compensate you for removing your ownership of the car, then it remains yours. You would expect that to be the case, and rightly so, with everything you own of value, so why expect others to be different just because you like their product?