Iconic Saints photos

saintmatt

I thought it might be fun to pull together a set of photos that best illustrate the most pivotal and memorable moments in Saints' history. I'll start with the relatively recent (and obvious):

0,,10280~6903449,00.jpg

Feel free to add your own - it wouldn't be much of a thread otherwise! - and we could look to put together a picture timeline of sorts. Looking for good, bad (first Ted Bates statue), subtle and obvious. And if it's a picture of a person, try not to use any old picture, use the most iconic :)

Go!

Edited by saintmatt

A guy called I_Hoops posted these on Twitter yesterday and I hope he doesn't mind if I link to them here. They are all of the St Marys site from before it was cleared and St Marys built. I think the first is of the site from the bridge / by the new foot bridge, the 2nd would be looking across the Northam car park from the Britannia Road entrance and the last one is looking at what is now reception.

The pictures aren't that great but it's fascinating to see the site before the stadium was built. I wonder if anybody else has pics of the site pre-SMS?

437048532.jpg

437051268.jpg

437053776.jpg

Dune, those pics of BBS on that coach, that brings back memories!!!! What an awful coach trip back from Derby that was!

Great thread this though! :)

I was on that coach. The guy with the skin head and tattoos starting a fight on the way home not so good! lol