New Kits 2012-13

bender

Do you like the new kit?  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new kit?

• Good lord yes!
    • Good heavens no!
    • Is this really all we have to talk about?

I like it - it oozes Premier League class...prefer the away shirt but wtf is there to moan about?!

It's fine as garments go......

If you are a Forest or Liverpool fan. The away kit is fine, but that home strip.... wrong.... We do not play in all red. (Well, until this season it seems.)

It's fine as garments go......

If you are a Forest or Liverpool fan. The away kit is fine, but that home strip.... wrong.... We do not play in all red. (Well, until this season it seems.)

we but we have before....we did not play with a sash..well, we did 125 years or so ago..but we did 2 years ago

I love it.

The comments on this thread that is.

Who would've known some coloured fabric could arouse such emotions.

I quite like both kits too btw, not that it matters.

Well you know that some onlt get 'aroused' when they have an opportunity to moan about something... ' Now lets get back on topic, and talk about the Imposter in Trouser's house who is messing with his carpet.

So if we don't like the shorts changing colour we should keep it to ourselves? I think its a far more important issue than many, many things that have been discussed to death on here.

Should certainly not be dismissed out of hand as you suggest.

Err, that's not at all what I said. Are you paranoid I was referring to you?

And its not important is it in the grand scheme of things, as someone else pointed out #firstworldproblems

With Black shorts and white socks, not all red, it's the entirety of the strip I don't like, not just the shirt itself, I had got used to the idea of that.

oh well. I'm sure you will get over it

it will be gone in less than a year.

it will be funny if it sold more than last season kit

It reminds me of when I had to get a kit for my local youth club team. Had a range of bog standard designs to choose from and shoved a sponsor on the front.

No doubt the club just found the cheapest design and ordered a container full. It's all about the margin, they know the mugs will buy them.

no one said this 2 years ago

They probably did to be fair...because it would have been true. Anyway, 2 years ago was a one off to celebrate 125 years and was the same as our original kit. As I said, I don't mind the kit, but it's not a typical Saints kit.

sorry, not liking the home kit at all, that is not us, umbro going out with a statement? who knows. I hoped all this ITK boll ix was just a smokescreen and that the club had deliberately leaked false information to smoke out the moles, but obviously i was wrong. I think they could have swapped the shorts over between kits to make it a bit less liverpool though! I suppose we've got a cracking close season next year to debate what the NEW kit manufacturer will do with STRIPES, Hopefully!!!!

I hope more and more people hate it and therefore decide to dress like normal human beings at football. Could actually turn out okay.

Don't you have some more important shopping or personal grooming to do instead on Saturday afternoons?

Seems the kit is pretty unpopular, on here at least. It does make you wonder how they come up with these kits and if there is any consultation before release (you would suspect not.)

This forum represents a very, very small percentage. I'd still expect it to sell very well.

They probably did to be fair...because it would have been true. Anyway, 2 years ago was a one off to celebrate 125 years and was the same as our original kit. As I said, I don't mind the kit, but it's not a typical Saints kit.

I agree its not typical saints...and that I am glad.

there is only so much you can do with red and white stripes...if they did stick with red and white stripes, the reaction would have been very much the same IMO

most people would have said BORING and the like

we but we have before....we did not play with a sash..well, we did 125 years or so ago..but we did 2 years ago

I could understand the sash as a commemoration of the 125 years but WTF we have to roll out a Scouse knock off I'll never know !

To compound the error, red shorts and socks just ain't Saintly !

Aargh..........

I agree its not typical saints...and that I am glad.

there is only so much you can do with red and white stripes...if they did stick with red and white stripes, the reaction would have been very much the same IMO

most people would have said BORING and the like

Agreed. The debate would have been around the collar and cuffs instead.

Seriously, you heard it here first... ssssh, keep this to yourself, but its... a conspiracy... a cunning plan by NC to finally rid the club of thsoe who he displeases - those that harbour some deep seated resentment for some inexplicable reason... by introducng the Liverppol kit form the 80s, he hopes they will finally go and support Portsmouth and let the club alone to build the new era of glory.

Come on you REDs - or he took that literally

Or he took one look at the imposter in Trousers's house messing with his carpet, and thought to himself that 'someonze musta introdusa some style to zees Eenglisha fanz' just lika Tukish and Duney = I aska them as Gay men alwaysa gotta style'

I tell you its all true as I am ITK on this.

There are some seriously overdramatic comments on here, but I'm not surprised.

I have to agree. Its certainly not my favorite Saints shirt design but I'm sure once the team have beaten a few of the top sides in it, most of this hate will be quickly forgotten.

I don't like it but as I hardly ever buy kits I don't give a monkeys.

Whoever approved it obviously wanted to move away from tradition or is unaware of tradition,perhaps there is some unknown reason to go with it,maybe it's for televisual pleasure or to please the sponsors?...who knows?

It's cheap and tacky looking and that's exactly what you will look like if you wear it but at the end of the day I don't really give a **** what the players wear as long as they win enough games to stay in the prem.