Wolves and Reading.

bjk

As much as i want to believe were win those 2 games my mind says "get real". Wolves and Reading are scoring for fun, they play attacking football the way it is meant to be played. If you go into a game looking for a point against them your get massacred. If Jan sets it up so we have only 1 up front we will get mashed. So i dont expect us to win at all but i do expect we try. If we lay down and die then all hell is going to break loose.

It's not that wrong is it? They've not worded it that well, but the Reading ground is right next to the M4.
Can I suggest M3/A33 right to the Mad Stad from Saintsland? Feel free to take a short trip on the M4 though, many people do, but you'll be using extra fuel.

Of course, if you're coming to sunny Berkshire from London, Bristol or even Theale then the M4 will do the job nicely.

Please allow me to be pedantic. Just been told my job is disappearing. ;)

It's not that wrong is it? They've not worded it that well, but the Reading ground is right next to the M4.

Whilst it's obviously one of our more trivial concerns in the general scheme of things the OS is actually completely wrong.....someone travelling from Southampton wouldn't touch the M4 (other than driving over it on the A33, having left the M3 at Basingstoke)

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?qs=reading&countryCode=GB#map=51.45499,-0.96926|10|4&bd=useful_information&loc=GB:51.45499:-0.96926:14|reading|Reading, Berkshire, England, RG1 2

Wolves were thrashed by Norwich who Saints beat.

Anyone can beat anyone in this league.

I just hope we play some experienced defenders that don't get bullied by their forwards and play 2 strikers up front for a change.

If Jan/Lowe picks the same line up as last satuday he should be prepared for the flak he gets.

anyone can beat anyone in any league

just that we will get fooked by both teams

Reading still have a decent premiership team IMO, were a little unlucky to get relegated and think they will be Champions. We on the other hand have last years reserve team, who didn't win the reserve league. Can't wait...