Gaston Ramirez - Signs 4 Year Deal

Clunge

Ramirez, will he sign Y/N  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Ramirez, will he sign Y/N

I was at sea off Plymouth. It got a bit lumpy.

The next week on a day off I flew a photographic survey for the Forestry Commission to survey the fallen trees on their properties from here to Yorkshire. Unbelievable destruction.

I was interested to hear what happened in 1986 regarding Uruguay not that I didn't guess as they had form.

You didn't have to comment to find that out. They were basically very dirty and cynical in the same group as Scotland and Denmark (who beat them 6-1) in the World Cup. Managed to get a bloke sent off in a matter of seconds against Scotland, hacking people down all over the shop (still drew 0-0) and some excellent professional fouls. Made Suarez's goal-line save in 2010 look like child's play.

Ramirez to Gazzetta:"Southampton only club that wanted me for real.Did my research' date='their fans are great.I still dunno a single teammate"[/quote']

Translated means "Southampton only club to meet my wage demands"

Great statement of intent whichever way it goes.

These 2 muppets.

I know it's just a joke to some, but I find it a bit sad that this is constantly picked on... I may or may not agree with them and how they reacted but I'm not gonna take the **** out of people just for standing up for what they believe in.

Anyway, back to Ramirez.

I know it's just a joke to some, but I find it a bit sad that this is constantly picked on... I may or may not agree with them and how they reacted but I'm not gonna take the **** out of people just for standing up for what they believe in.

Anyway, back to Ramirez.

Bore off Mindy.

Gaston said this to ESPN - "It is an offer that you cannot refuse. They will give me so much money (€2 million net per year and more than €1 million signing-on fee)."

Personally i liked these comments.

"But they believe in me in every way, I will be essential and above all they are going to grow. Southampton is a newly promoted team in the English top-flight but they will become a big team in years to come.

"They have told me they are going to build and that is very stimulating."

obviously got a good offer but he's here because he wants to be part of growing the club and becuase he felt wanted. A great sign IMO.

Wow - if that's not a statement of intent I don't know what is - bound to be a 1st team regular starter. However, will only believe it to be true when it's on the OS. Also, I'm still concerned that we've not signed a quality CB yet - that could ruin what otherwise could be a great 1st season back.

Gaston said this to ESPN - "It is an offer that you cannot refuse. They will give me so much money (€2 million net per year and more than €1 million signing-on fee)."

This in full (may have been posted, thread's moving too fast) :

Ramirez told Corriere Dello Sport: "They believe in me in every way... and above all I have said that they are going to grow. Southampton is a newly promoted team in the English top flight, but they have the means to stand tall in a few years. And with me they are going to build. It's all very stimulating. Even if it is a little strange."

The 21-year-old scored eight goals in 28 apperances in Serie A last season and revealed that he was offered a deal that was too hard to refuse.

"The truth? I think so, yes, this time," he said when asked if he was about to leave. "Bologna have reached an economic agreement with Southampton. There are only a few details to sort out, but they have found the agreement in principle, and the English club have reached an agreement with me.

"It is an offer that you cannot refuse. They will give me so much money (€2 million net per year and more than €1 million signing-on fee)."

Nicola Cortese, executive chairman of Southampton, is believed to have been key in bringing the youngster to the club from Italy.

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/165563.html?CMP=OTC-RSS#YqqB9LUUVxpsgLJd.99

Does he have to be signed by midday today even though we play Sunday to be eligible for City?

Yes - and it's not because Saturday is a working day, because Man U play Monday night and van Persie's deadline is the same.

All hail nicky cortese!!!

Get rid of the car park fee and the booking fees and push us on to the top half and I'll be there with you. I'm easily pleased, just stop pretending we're self-sustainable and get on with it.

Get rid of the car park fee and the booking fees and push us on to the top half and I'll be there with you. I'm easily pleased, just stop pretending we're self-sustainable and get on with it.

I much prefer the old days when there was no booking free, free to park and we signed players of the calibre of Mikel Nielsen.