Redknapp

CFSFC

It was RL big mistake not bringing Jordan with HR. HR is nothing without Jordan, he instills a big of fear and fight into a squad. If he was in ur staff when HR was at SMS he would have added some steel into the team

Was it? Didn't JJ stay at Pompey of his own accord?

And the Harry/Jordan relationship wasn't "a thing" back then. He had Jim and Bond. So I think this is hindsight rather than a mistake Lowe made.

The last of those games was played nearly 3 years a go. Why does that record have any bearing on the game this season? Before this season Spurs had lost 5 out 5 games at SMS scoring 0 goals in the process.

How are those "well thought through" signings from last summer getting on by the way?

Cesar is doing great, hes now been recalled to Brazil and is now their captain. Mbia is a rock in CM. Wed have been down without Nelsen. The only bad one was Bosingwa and he was a free. The manager was the problem and not the players and this was proved by Redknapp getting 3x points per game as Hughes before he signed anyone.

I could say the same about the likes of the Saints summer signings. Clyne is the only decent one and Saints wasted a massive amount of money on average players.

As for Brentford, no one really cares about them, they are like Bournemouth are to Saints.

Cesar is doing great, hes now been recalled to Brazil and is now their captain. Mbia is a rock in CM. Wed have been down without Nelsen. The only bad one was Bosingwa and he was a free. The manager was the problem and not the players and this was proved by Redknapp getting 3x points per game as Hughes before he signed anyone.

I could say the same about the likes of the Saints summer signings. Clyne is the only decent one and Saints wasted a massive amount of money on average players.

As for Brentford, no one really cares about them, they are like Bournemouth are to Saints.

Difference is that saints weren't wittering on in the summer about how we had a load of world class signings and how we were clearly superior to your time.

And yoshida and Jay rod have been decent after shaky starts so that is incorrect.

:lol:

Jesus christ, you're a complete tool. Firstly, it's not like we were on another teams forum boasting about how we'd signed world class players and be fighting for Europe.

Secondly how you can say that Boruc (free), Steve Davis (£500k), and Yoshida (£2m) weren't fantastic signings for the costs. Yoshida is a superb CB for that kind of money.

Gaston has shown flashes of brilliance but is 23 and still getting used to the league. Still a talent though and he's chipped in a few goals.

And J-Rod? Huge talent, hasn't even played that much and when he has he hasn't played much up top, but still got 6 goals this season. He's 23 and not getting any worse is he? Sorry, but we don't run on such short term planning as QPR as we actually have some potential to be a good side in a few years, rather than just brining in another squad in the summer, and then another one in January!

I would imagine you're probably paying players more who are sat in your reserves or out on loan, more than our whole squad in earning.

We've got a few academy boys in the squad on a regular basis? I couldn't name one player who has come through the QPR academy? Do you even have one ?!

If you think Rodriguez, yoshida and boruc are a waste. Then you are an idiot

Was it? Didn't JJ stay at Pompey of his own accord?

And the Harry/Jordan relationship wasn't "a thing" back then. He had Jim and Bond. So I think this is hindsight rather than a mistake Lowe made.

i think Jordan stayed at PFC as 1 he hoped for the job there and also RL wanted to keep Wigley?? or another. Jordan is the the consistant when HR is successful, take him away and HR flounders IMO

Best thing is to completely ignore him and have the last laugh when we beat them!

Exactly.

RL and (to a lesser extent) SCW were in overall charge and are probably more responsible.

Don't forget Harry was first team coach. SCW was director of football.

Lets save "Going down with the Redknapp" until after we've won.....and we can all join in.

Exactly.

RL and (to a lesser extent) SCW were in overall charge and are probably more responsible.

Don't forget Harry was first team coach. SCW was director of football.

Lets save "Going down with the Redknapp" until after we've won.....and we can all join in.

That was after relegation? Same myth as good ol 'arry having only 90k to spend...:facepalm:

Loledy. Idiot.

cesar is doing great, hes now been recalled to brazil and is now their captain. Mbia is a rock in cm. Wed have been down without nelsen. The only bad one was bosingwa and he was a free. The manager was the problem and not the players and this was proved by redknapp getting 3x points per game as hughes before he signed anyone.

I could say the same about the likes of the saints summer signings. Clyne is the only decent one and saints wasted a massive amount of money on average players.

As for brentford, no one really cares about them, they are like bournemouth are to saints.

lol

I know he does not like "He's gonna twitch in a minute....twitch in a minute"

Good one !

Coincidently this match falls on the same date as national "wave a brown envelope in the air" day....just saying...

is that correct / 2nd March falls on Wave a BROWN ENVELOPE DAY ?, I'll have to check my diary.

Anyone else aware of this ?

Jesus christ, you're a complete tool. Firstly, it's not like we were on another teams forum boasting about how we'd signed world class players and be fighting for Europe.

Secondly how you can say that Boruc (free), Steve Davis (£500k), and Yoshida (£2m) weren't fantastic signings for the costs. Yoshida is a superb CB for that kind of money.

Gaston has shown flashes of brilliance but is 23 and still getting used to the league. Still a talent though and he's chipped in a few goals.

And J-Rod? Huge talent, hasn't even played that much and when he has he hasn't played much up top, but still got 6 goals this season. He's 23 and not getting any worse is he? Sorry, but we don't run on such short term planning as QPR as we actually have some potential to be a good side in a few years, rather than just brining in another squad in the summer, and then another one in January!

I would imagine you're probably paying players more who are sat in your reserves or out on loan, more than our whole squad in earning.

We've got a few academy boys in the squad on a regular basis? I couldn't name one player who has come through the QPR academy? Do you even have one ?!

Boy, is this post correct after todays results. QPR ha ha ha. COYR.

Hi Flyer!

That is all.

if we beat them....and they also lose against Man U at home (which should happen)

it wont mathmatically put them down..but they will be good as

Seeing as they have Man Utd next week and Reading are playing Wigan at home, they could easily be 9 points adrift of safety by the time we play them.

Given their remaining fixtures, it's hard to see how they could possibly claw that back.

Hope the TV picked up the Northam singing "Redknapp were waiting for you" near the end

And I hope twitchy heard it. And now I wish I'd chosen my seat right behind the away dugout

What's the betting that Redknsapp doesn't pitch up at SMS because of some 'mystery illness' or suchlike?

Well, if you want to give him abuse, feel free but give it a break with the twitching stuff. That came from a horrific car crash in which several people died. What next, songs about Munich next time we play Man U?

If the twitching songs upset you, you may want to cover your ears when the "should've died in that car crash" song get's an airing.

• 2 weeks later...

By Darren Lewis

Happy birthday! Harry Redknapp looking forward to jolly abuse at Southampton

24 Feb 2013 22:32

After Manchester United drove another nail in Rangers' coffin, Harry's facing 90 minutes of being called a 'scummer' when he visits old club

Harry Redknapp is looking forward to a few songs from Southampton’s fans on his birthday this Saturday.

The QPR boss will be 66 when he takes his men to St Mary’s trying to pinch the three points he believes will help Rangers to stay up.

He joked: “I’ve been thinking to myself, ‘There is no better way to spend my birthday than spend 90 minutes getting abuse at Southampton Football Club.

“They’ll be calling me ‘scummer’ because of my time at Portsmouth.

“That is a great way to spend my 66th birthday.”

He really is a stupid **** isn't he!