NEWCASTLE V SAINTS Match Thread!!

SOTONS EAST SIDE

yes...2-1 by the way

this game is lost really

Behind at Wigan and should have won, we looked terrible in the first half. Behind at OT and should have got level.

I have faith that we have plenty in our locker to get a draw at least.

We are better than this, but only in the second half away from home.

You f*cking moron, how is it lost??? Take your face for a sh*t you hysterical tart.

Oh just ignore him. Early on in our 2-2 at Chelsea he was insisting we would get slaughtered, and then again after Man U equalised at OT. He's a tiresome drama queen who is getting almost as bad as Alpine Saint.

Oh just ignore him. Early on in our 2-2 at Chelsea he was insisting we would get slaughtered, and then again after Man U equalised at OT. He's a tiresome drama queen who is getting almost as bad as Alpine Saint.

you will be glad to know, I will be gone from this place very soon

:o

its so easy to get you lot to bite...just post the obvious and that is that...melt down

Thought we were quite poor first half to be honest. Never really got the ball down and in control. A lot of rushing around and closing people down but no quality or control. Need to get a hold of the ball and keep it. Don't think Newcastle look that good either.

They're beating us at our own game at the moment - high-press, hunting in packs, pace down the flanks. But they can't keep it up and I think we might dominate from about minute 60 on.

But we need to get Puncheon and Lallana into it.

Foy the POS hasn't given us anything.

Disappointing to concede again before HT but not surprising.

Why is it that we always, and I mean always, choke and splutter after we have had a two-week break?

it was on the radio yesterday...most say that no matter what training you do, nothing beats actually playing to keep not only fit, but the sharpness

I think it is

they look so up for it and playing well enough not to win this IMO

we have hardly done a great deal since we scored other than give the ball away and cock up at the back

"... playing well enough not to win this..." What the **** does that mean?!

Thought we were quite poor first half to be honest. Never really got the ball down and in control. A lot of rushing around and closing people down but no quality or control. Need to get a hold of the ball and keep it. Don't think Newcastle look that good either.

I agree, I think we've been rubbish to be honest. Lots of rubbish passing, very little movement in the final third. Lallana has turned into an invisible man in that first half. Generally, Lambert hasn't been involved enough either.

We need to be more direct down the flanks and pull them about a bit. It was all too easy for Newcastle in the first half.

its so easy to get you lot to bite...just post the obvious and that is that...melt down

So you admit you only do it for the reaction?

There's a word for people like you. Well actually there are a few, but you know which one I'm on about.

You claim you post the obvious...only in your west ham/newcastle/sunderland/any other team who play us eyes

You were a decent poster once but now have reverted to knee jerking drama queen...