NEWCASTLE V SAINTS Match Thread!!

SOTONS EAST SIDE

Watching Fox live and he really is dreadful, you can see Jos and Maya constantly looking towards him. Out of position constantly

I don't really blame him for either goal - just the breaks, but I agree with you. His positioning is dire and he doesn't have the speed to recover.

Watching Fox live and he really is dreadful, you can see Jos and Maya constantly looking towards him. Out of position constantly

Some people get upset if you highlight just how **** Fox is.......he must be the unluckiest player we have ever had then if you want to be generous !

I'm beginning to wonder if he's even an enigma. That implies there's a brilliant side, which I haven't seen yet.

It's in there, but we're seeing it few and far between at the moment. He seems to be completely lost and ineffective.

As long as we stay up, a good pre-season behind him will help a hell of a lot. If we go down he will become the greatest waste of money in this clubs history.