Summer 2013 HCDAJFU / Transfer thread

Glasgow_Saint

This"ll be the free transfer that no-one else wants then?

Free transfer from Lyon, something that just doesn't exist. Aulas rarely lets his players who have any sort of residual value be out of contract, always sells them off with a year or two left on their contracts. As a rule Aulas sells to the highest bidder as well, players rarely get much say in where they end up.

Someone on twitter is sayin Gaston has handed in a transfer request! Guessing its rubbish.

He was interviewed just the other day whilst on national duty saying that he was happy and was looking forward to us potentially signing Bueno. From his comments he also seemed to recognise that he hadn't had the best of season and was being loyal to the club for sticking with him. He's not going to a week later hand in a transfer request.

doesnt say that in the article

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/team/player-profile/index.aspx?playerid=372334

fter awaiting clearance from his homeland to play in England, Lee was able to rubber-stamp his free transfer from Sanfrecce Hiroshima late on in the January 2012 transfer window. The 26-year-old forward put pen to paper on a two-and-a-half year deal with the option of a further year, rejecting advances from several top-flight European sides.

Hard to see us taking out the option of that extra year.

Well Verdu and Bueno etc have obviously not bought in to the project. Perhaps we have run out of DVD'S or maybe they have seen the new kit and done a runner.

Apparently the club make all potential signings spend an hour on here and then have to answer questions about posters.

We had 5 main targets this summer.......

One has signed, its sealed and club just need to deliver (news)

Two of the 5 have now agreed to join other clubs C'est la vie!

Other two are still possible but clubs want upto 50% more than we are willing to pay. #moneytalks

Just passing on what ive been told...... Please dont shoot the messenger

Cough

K Billy, you are GOD!! Just looked back through your posts and you've told us about Clyne, Gazzaniga, Yoshida, Mayuka, Ramirez, Boruc and now Lovren (sorry if i've missed any).

Who's next then? :)

Props to K Billy.

Monk deserves a shout too.

Big KUDOS to K Billy.....

but still.....where were the reports of spoting him at an airport or hotel or something!!??

Not good enough people! ;)

I don't think anyone on twitter even reported it did they?

K Billy has a water-tight source.

Of course. Put his rep on the line and looked dodgy at one point but came true in the end. Also credit to Fran as well for giving him correct info!

Yeah. He must've been sweating - Was left quite late.

I like surprise friday night signings. Reminds me of the Steven Davis deal last year.

Yeah. He must've been sweating - Was left quite late.

I like surprise friday night signings. Reminds me of the Steven Davis deal last year.

That is another one K Billy got but I forgot to put in my last post! I remember it well! Simon Peach saying he wont be signing but K billy saying it about 3 hours before it happened then Peach changed his mind as well!

EDIT: Just looked back and yes K billy posted it at 8:15 and was announced at 9pm that night

Edited by itchen_dan

Props to K Billy.

Monk deserves a shout too.

Thanks but I was told the signing was done and dusted last week and due to be announced this week (early). Unless it was just a generalisation but Lovren looked wrapped up today.

To be fair anything I get from the club I will share on here unless it effects my employment.

Kudos to K Billy

Thanks but I was told the signing was done and dusted last week and due to be announced this week (early). Unless it was just a generalisation but Lovren looked wrapped up today.

To be fair anything I get from the club I will share on here unless it effects my employment.

Kudos to K Billy

Look, don't put your job on the line for a little piece of news but we all appreciate any snippets you get. Keep it up! :)

Quite a big fee for a defender who has fallen out of favour with his current club. Hope he proves his detractors wrong though. Would be great if he can defend well (I like the way he described himself as "aggressive" in his interview!) but I'd give an arm and a leg for a central defender who can nod the ball down to his midfielders when dealing with long balls and also pass it well out of the back to start attacks. I hope Lovern can.

You stuck your neck out mate - Credit where it's due.

Deal was probably agreed in principle last week for all we know.