Burnley Predictions

Thedelldays

I knew we'd be raped by Palace because they're that sort of team and had money on Shefki Coochi Coo to score first and them to win. But I feel oddly like we'll win tomorrow, as we seem to do well away and against teams who are 'expected' to win. That said, I think Akinbyi will also score, as he weighs over 10stone. All of our lot will just fall over when he nudges them, and Davis will lie down again when he's through on goal or just not come for anything beyond his goalline. Hello NickH.

Burnley are the inform team and we are playing them off the back of a 2-2 draw or something at home. They will be up for this game because of that. They are a no nonsense team and the place is one of the most hostile crowds i have experienced, im sure it will be again tommorow. Burnely have developed into a typical championship team, big,strong,like to tackle and like to defend with everyone involved pressuring the opposition when they get the ball. If you play like that your obviously do well and their league position shows that.

As much as i want a repeat of the Reading game i can't see it. Since the Reading game we have played truely awful football and like with a few results this year have been fortunate. Fortunate that our keeper kept us in those games.

I fear tommorow could go two ways. We turn up and play for a draw and hold on for the entire 90mins to a 0-0, and i would be delighted with that! Or we will go there over confident, bigging up how great we are and get turned over. So my prediction is 4-0 Burnley.

We're going to get completely buttf*cked. People seem to forget that this Burnley side have beaten two of the Prem's best teams in the cup and they're riding high in the CCC too.

We just can't score goals at the moment, and although we've improved defensively from earlier this season, I cannot see us getting anything from tomorrow.

5-0 to Burnley.

We are consistent in one thing only, and that is our inconsistency (apologies to Socrates - no, not that one, the Greek one). So, having given a pretty inept display on Monday night, we're bound to do something strange tomorrow. Saints win then, 2-1 or maybe 3-2. I shall wake up in the morning, fold my hands and pray for that.

Bunch of miserable firkers - 2-1 the Saints! how can a fan predict a loss? No heart, no hope!

If they were a betting fan, for example, they'd be doing pretty well this season?

Besides which we have lost every game when I have predicted a win so I'll go for 3-1 Burnley* and, like all the others non-fans predicting a loss, hope that I'm proved wrong.

(*Obviously blasphemy in your holy book.)

If they were a betting fan, for example, they'd be doing pretty well this season?

Besides which we have lost every game when I have predicted a win so I'll go for 3-1 Burnley* and, like all the others non-fans predicting a loss, hope that I'm proved wrong.

(*Obviously blasphemy in your holy book.)

You'll be struck down, don't worry...

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away - and tomorrow he is taking the points at Turfmoor ;)

Not all fans are deluded.

If they're not, then they don't qualify as fans.

Fans believe they're going to win no matter what. That's how it works - fanatical.

The rest say something different but inside still secretly believe in victory.

They just don't like to admit it.

Otherwise, they are hollow and should give up football.

If they're not, then they don't qualify as fans.

Fans believe they're going to win no matter what. That's how it works - fanatical.

The rest say something different but inside still secretly believe in victory.

They just don't like to admit it.

Otherwise, they are hollow and should give up football.

How long have you been supporting Saints - two weeks?

We have a long history of not winning many games - how about the least amount of wins in the last ten years - historically and accurately we will probably lose this game. I always go with the logic but having said that football doesn't always do this.

Just because I think we are crap, just because I don't think we will win does not make me some how a lesser supporter it just means my view point on Southampton Football Club different from yours - not the rest of my life which you know nothing about just Southampton Football Club.

I would like to see Saints win 5-0 with the press raving about the demolition of Burnley and highlights being shown left, right and centre......ain't gonna happen though - probably.