Would you rather.....?

whelk

Sweet Jesus....are you bored?

It was going to be between a hand that dispensed plastic cups versus an elbow that had a built in windscreen scraper.

Valid question I thought though as so many say they don't care about the cup.

Swansea.

Played 10 extra games this season in the Europa League.

They were not ready for it and did not have the squad to cope with it. Our nippers are not yet ready, another season at least for many of them.

Remind me of how Swansea are holding up this year?

Now that does NOT mean I would not LOVE to fly back for a match or 2 at Wembley, but the reality is we are 1) being sold in the summer to be taken to the nxt level 2) We are going to have further investment from Katerina 3) We will become self funding.

To win the FA Cup, play in the Europa league we would need 5 or 6 more 1st team players. That could destroy the team spirit.

I'd love the trip but reality says Swansea could totally collapse in the next few weeks and I sure as hell do NOT want to be playing in the Championship in 2015/16 because our first team burnt out

Swansea.

They were not ready for it and did not have the squad to cope with it. Our nippers are not yet ready, another season at least for many of them.

Now that does NOT mean I would not LOVE to fly back for a match or 2 at Wembley, but the reality is we are 1) being sold in the summer to be taken to the nxt level 2) We are going to have further investment from Katerina 3) We will become self funding.

To win the FA Cup, play in the Europa league we would need 5 or 6 more 1st team players. That could destroy the team spirit.

I'd love the trip but reality says Swansea could totally collapse in the next few weeks and I sure as hell do NOT want to be playing in the Championship in 2015/16 because our first team burnt out

Let's win the cup first and then cross that bridge afterwards.

Swansea.

Let's win the cup, it's worth it whatever happens. Your optimism about next season is admirable but really, we're not going to spend loads of money in the summer. Let's take our chance while we've got a great team.

Swansea.

I'd trade an FA Cup win for a season or three in the Championship……...