Still angry after Sunderland?

9-3

Unless we get some confirmation that MoPo is going to take the FA Cup seriously he can clear off. It's our only chance at a major trophy. To **** it against the wall was scandalous and if there's even a chance he'll do it again I want a new manager in charge.
you are kidding ?

Le Tiss...disappointed in cup defeat, fielded marginally weaker side, but side was easily good enough to win..radio interview. Think you need to get your head round difference between disappointment, what could have been, missed chances on day, subjective decision that didn't come off and not taking cup seriously. It seems MP didn't share view of some that he should have rested first team in midweek (if had bet there would have been calls for refunds to travelling fans!) But kept using players and picked what he thought best side. Happy for him to do same as hopefully work out better next time (we haven't missed chances like that since).

(Remember all this is about is JayRod and Morgan only being bought on at 60 mins as MP felt they were not 100% & picked Guly / JWP!!)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Just read the Lundekvam article - how about this bit:

"One highlight has to be the FA Cup final against Arsenal; that was a big day. It was incredible. When you've been in England for a while and you really get the English footballing culture under your skin, when you see how much it matters to the fans, then you understand what the FA Cup really means. So to get to be a part of that, it was huge."

Someone send it to MoPo.

• 2 weeks later...

Im not angry anymore!

Weve had a great season, team are playing well and the future is bright.

If you had asked me 5 years ago - would you take an 8th place finish in the prem in 2014? id have said YES 100%

weve come along way and I can allow for a few bumps in the road as we continue our journey

Im not angry anymore!

If you had asked me 5 years ago - would you take an 8th place finish in the prem in 2014? id have said YES 100%

weve come along way and I can allow for a few bumps in the road as we continue our journey

Has Goat boy hacked your account?

Im not angry anymore!

What's the option?

Le Tiss...disappointed in cup defeat, fielded marginally weaker side, but side was easily good enough to win..radio interview. Think you need to get your head round difference between disappointment, what could have been, missed chances on day, subjective decision that didn't come off and not taking cup seriously. It seems MP didn't share view of some that he should have rested first team in midweek (if had bet there would have been calls for refunds to travelling fans!) But kept using players and picked what he thought best side. Happy for him to do same as hopefully work out better next time (we haven't missed chances like that since).

(Remember all this is about is JayRod and Morgan only being bought on at 60 mins as MP felt they were not 100% & picked Guly / JWP!!)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

There's no place on this thread for Saints icons to be quoted talking realistically....

• 1 month later...
The one big stinky smelly blot on an otherwise brilliant season is Pochettinos selection at Sunderland and the message it sent to the players who played. Will be a nagging thought as Bruce leads the mighty Hull City out on Cup Final Day.

I still think prefer Saints approach to the openness of Newcastle who actually have a strategy to avoid success in the cups. The fans love it up there these days.

• 6 months later...