Ralph Krueger signs up for Saints Foundation bike ride to Villa Park

DuncanRG

He's doing all the right PR stuff and making all the noises, that's for sure.

But didn't NC do some sort of foundation trek to Africa during his time? And let's not forget, the saints foundation was actually his baby...

A friend of mine did the trip to Kenya, a month or so of humanitarian work funded by her redundancy pay. I believe Cortese was meant to go but didn't in the end, nonetheless she met him at St Mary's on return, just like all of the other participants.

What a well judged pr stunt.

Didn't think we were so hard up that we had to send the CEO out on a bike shaking a bucket though. How tines have changed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You do realise that not a single penny raised for the Saints foundation goes towards the running costs of the club, right?

I prefer chairmen who are in the background, quietly going about their business. This guy just keeps popping up all over the place.

I prefer chairmen that can manage to get a Premier League club to generate more commercial revenue than Watford. I reckon this guy can. Mainly by spending far less time snuzzling up to his chums at the Daily Mail than he predecessor did.

I prefer chairmen that can manage to get a Premier League club to generate more commercial revenue than Watford. I reckon this guy can. Mainly by spending far less time snuzzling up to his chums at the Daily Mail than he predecessor did.

I prefer chairmen who places emphasise on having the best possible football related structures in place which drives forward our tradition of creating fine young British players and who can make excellent managerial appointments to manage an excellent young squad full of quality and team ethic.

I prefer chairmen who places emphasise on having the best possible football related structures in place which drives forward our tradition of creating fine young British players and who can make excellent managerial appointments to manage an excellent young squad full of quality and team ethic.

Well, luckily we have that now.

I'll sponsor you if you promise me you'll persuade Krueger to sort out MP's contract before the end of the season...seriously!

Haha thats high on my Agenda - should hopefully by the sounds of things get a fair bit of time with him.

Our route into Villa on day 2 is pretty direct and main roads so keep an eye out for all 29 of us

Haha thats high on my Agenda - should hopefully by the sounds of things get a fair bit of time with him.

:)

I think the best way to frame the question is to ask him what is stopping MP from being offered a new contract 'now' as opposed to asking when it is likely to happen. It's easier to bat the latter back with a general "as soon as we can" reply whereas asking a more specific question about the reasons for not doing it now is more likely to get a more specific response.

That said, he'll probably come back with "we don't want it to become a distraction before the end of the season" to which the counter response would be along the lines of "a lack of action can also be a distraction".

Anyway, less of my egg sucking teaching. Good luck with the ride!

:)

I think the best way to frame the question is to ask him what is stopping MP from being offered a new contract 'now' as opposed to asking when it is likely to happen. It's easier to bat the latter back with a general "as soon as we can" reply whereas asking a more specific question about the reasons for not doing it now is more likely to get a more specific response.

That said, he'll probably come back with "we don't want it to become a distraction before the end of the season" to which the counter response would be along the lines of "a lack of action can also be a distraction".

Anyway, less of my egg sucking teaching. Good luck with the ride!

Thanks Trousers.

I'll be tweeting stuff throughout on @tomandrobcycle so will post any snippets.

bring on 3pm saturday

He's waffled about leadership a lot.

Yep, and he clearly hasn't worked at all other than the one or two hours it would have taken for his interviews to date. Maybe we should get 24 hour webcams set up in the offices at St Marys so people can see exactly how many emails, faxes etc. he's sending a day.

Has he done anything worthwhile to settle the club and the uncertainty we are facing, or has been choosing furniture and colour scheme for his office been too draining ???

I'm sure he's done plenty. Do you want to see his diary?

From twitter:

Katie‏@ThatKatieKat·Apr 19

Ralph Krueger: caring, sharing chairman. Even gave Tony a leg massage yesterday! #saintsfc @Foundation_SFC pic.twitter.com/mtTYISqEku

LEWIS COOMBES‏

@LEWIS_C·Apr 20

Interesting chat with Ralph Krueger on a bike. Reiterated "no need to sell" & spoke of capitalising on American market. Top bloke. #saintsfc

LEWIS COOMBES‏

@LEWIS_C·Apr 20

Interesting chat with Ralph Krueger on a bike. Reiterated "no need to sell" & spoke of capitalising on American market. Top bloke. #saintsfc

That's where the Green Bay bit comes in, then. Start feeding that line!