Lambert joins Liverpool

JxgrSaint

I see the BBC web commentary warming up for tonights England match is already referring to "Liverpool's Rickie Lambert".

Surpised how hurt and angry it made me, tbh. Its like his efforts for us that got him there never happened.............

Agreed very very annoying.

I see the BBC web commentary warming up for tonights England match is already referring to "Liverpool's Rickie Lambert".

Surpised how hurt and angry it made me, tbh. Its like his efforts for us that got him there never happened.............

As it is with Oxo, Bale and Theo - we will get very little mention. It will all be about how the former beetroot factory worker was given an amazing opportunity by Liverpool to join his home town club. We are just an insignificance to most.

I still class him as a Southampton player .

He got in because he was a saints player not because he played for Liverpool

Until he plays for Liverpool he still a saints player despite him signing a contract for them ****s

In the eyes of the world however.

As it is with Oxo, Bale and Theo - we will get very little mention. It will all be about how the former beetroot factory worker was given an amazing opportunity by Liverpool to join his home town club. We are just an insignificance to most.

I disagree with you slightly here, mainly with Bale. He is, at least in this country, affiliated more with coming out of Saints academy than being a rough diamond being polished by Spurs. While we might have signed away any sell on clause, I do feel that the benefit that he will bring to the academy/club outweighs the lack of a sell on clause.

Has he played for Liverpool?....he will be a bit part player for Liverpool....Southampton have fulfilled his dream,we made him an England international.....**** the media and clueless commentators.

He knows that,we know that....everybody knows that,deep down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has he played for Liverpool?....he will be a bit part player for Liverpool....Southampton have fulfilled his dream,we made him an England international.....**** the media and clueless commentators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No offence to Lard, but this sounds like the ramblings of a fellow who is a bit emotional on the wedding day of his ex.

The commentators would look even more clueless if they kept referring to him as a Southampton player.

Effing mongs on the Liverpool forum talking up Rickie's greatness as if nobody knew about it before they signed him.

Squeezers.

And then one of them throws out a comment about having the most "English team in the PL, or at least the top half."

Yeah right only if you buy all ours you scouse bellends.

No clue.

It's been edited. There were references to Sunderland and playing under MoPo again next season

The article was fine, whoever the subeditor was, must have been high. It's been fixed now.

The link to the page was "Lambert praises Liverpool boss Pochettino".

The headline was "Rickie Lambert praises new boss" when the article was about what Poch taught him. My interpretation was conserve your energy and only make runs for players like Lallana. Which makes me wonder, who he was and wasn't running for.

Finally, the picture caption was "Rickie Lambert played under Mauricio Pochettino at Sunderland and will be reunited with him at Liverpool."