Saints Pre Season Thread

Mallagroth

Hmm. Not really impressed by this performance. Nothing up front although defence looks OK. We are going to struggle on this evidence.

Is every Premier League side we will play this season at the same level as the 4th best German team? Are you even at the game?

Edited by Matthew Le God

Hmm. Not really impressed by this performance. Nothing up front although defence looks OK. We are going to struggle on this evidence.

As it was on various occasions last season, especially with no Lambert. Another striker is very much a priority.

Its a step up in quality on the powder-puff opposition we've faced, though ultimately its preseason and irrelevant. Real work starts next week.

But we're still missing a player with Jrod's pace and directness....

Edited by shurlock

Seems we've had a lot of chances by the updates? Another striker and some more time to gel then I think we could be looking alright to be honest

There is a difference between a typo and misspelling someones name for 3 years.

i feel like Pele has already equalled Lambart's own goal record, i can only remember him scoring the one for Leicester. Would i be correct in this pls MLG?

Didn't you say "Pre-season games mean nothing" after Saints beat Bournemouth away? yeah hypochondriac should change his name to hypocritiac. I hate posters with agenda's, good thing most people can see through yours.

so hypo and old nick....are you there in person to give your judgement? Or just interpreting from the Twitter feed.

Nothing the club does would ever please you two.

Probably watching Spuds like I'm doing and believing they're Saints. Identical passing to us under Pochettino without the same class we played with

Its a step up in quality on the powder-puff opposition we've faced, though ultimately its preseason and irrelevant. Real work starts next week.

But we're still missing a player with Jrod's pace and directness....

Boscombe may not have been as shabby as we thought. Did you see their result today?