Kreuger Interviews 29/07/2014

davesaint

Yeah, too right, we don't want any of these public guarantees of players staying do we, what a joke!
Guarantee, is very dangerous if somebody came in with a stupid high offer what then? Do you think the club would turn that down, and if MS went down the Lovren strike route???

Without wanting to get naively stupidly hopeful again

if we keep Morgan and sign Forster, van dijk, maybe vlaar, rojo and another striker, we would have a very good squad.

5 signings. We can afford them all. Possible?

I'd like to see JWP in front of Morgan and Wanyama this season, as reliable as Davis has been. Still feel we're missing a good forward to start with tadic and pelle. That's not Redmond, he's competition at best. Rodriguez is perfect for the role but isn't going to be ready. Gnabry would be good but I don't want loans.

Would a loan not be an ideal interim solution to get some quality in while waiting for Rodriguez to get back to full strength?

Why is this fool talking about Europe. We should be talking about avoiding relegation.

Seriously? Imagine the meltdown and ****ing of pants if he went on national radio and started talking about our battle to avoid relegation.

I'd rather hear him talk about a bit of ambition than our brave attempt to stay in the league.

Why is this fool talking about Europe. We should be talking about avoiding relegation.

Disagree narrative has to be ambitious, especially given they are going to have to try and convince good players to join us. Talking avoiding relegation would be sending further into crisis tailspin. Just wish it hadn't taken this long to get hold of the tiller and wish i had confidence they aren't going to wander away from it again.

Seriously? Imagine the meltdown and ****ing of pants if he went on national radio and started talking about our battle to avoid relegation.

I'd rather hear him talk about a bit of ambition than our brave attempt to stay in the league.

We will end up looking foolish when we finish miles behind last season.

I'm not at all impressed with his answers. He is incapable of giving straight answers. Reed sounded much better last time out even though he lies.

He seems to go off on tangents to the original question

They are not for sale...

There is always a tipping point.

F*cking b*ll****ter.

I think he meant that in terms of the players we have already sold...so we have reached a tipping point with 5 having left and J-Rod and Morgan won't be sold. I hope.

Could have done without the word repetition and stuttering effect tbh. Your brain filters these foibles out when you are listening, but it makes it very hard to read. But thanks for doing it anyway.

I specifically added it for effect where he did it, expect where I got bored with doing it. And then my bloody TiVo moved on an hour and I lost the last minute or so of no news of interest.

EDIT: I've now removed the repetition and the er and you knows for, er, youyouyouknow clarity.

Edited by The9

I think he meant that in terms of the players we have already sold...so we have reached a tipping point with 5 having left and J-Rod and Morgan won't be sold.

Well, it wasn't clear.

He was keen to say that things change over time.... before coming back in and explicitly saying that Jay and Morgan will not be going. He's not convincing at all.

Nit a bad summary the9

Mr X he could have revealed we had just signed Ronaldo you would still not believe it ..

It's not a bloody summary, it's everything that was said (in the first 4/5ths of the interview).