Kreuger Interviews 29/07/2014

davesaint

Im expecting something Churchillian. Clear and inspirtational which will satisfy the bloodlust of the masses, dry the sheets of the bedwetters, whilst providing those of us with a more balanced view with the expected optimism for the future direction of the Saints.

Max Rushden has replied to tweets from Saints fans asking if they can call in and ask questions....

Max Rushden ‏@maxrushden 5m

@edpalmeruk @talksportMacca @SaintsRelated @SouthamptonFC @DGoughie @talkSPORT don't see why not...

He just needs to be honest. If there are confidentiality cluases in place, he just has to say that. Bullshïtting time has been and gone a long long time ago. To me, this is make or break for him. No mealy mouthed crap. Pithy, to the point. Bang. Call a **** a ****.

As much as people may not like what is happening, or have much love for anyone on the Board at present, I'm sure the club are not that stupid that they would send him on without realising what is likely to be asked, and to have something supposedly of worth to say.

That's not to say it will answer all the questions or placate people, but this is clearly not just happening on a whim.

Intrigued to see what is said.

Can we guess what he's going to say?

''FC Southampton is a great club, and there are so many players queuing to join us. We have never been in such a strong position. We have lost players, but we will replace those players and build on our success last season with our wonderful world-class manager in charge, we have opened a world class training facility which we will use to continue nurturing players for the top 4 clubs. With the continued support of our passionate and loyal fanbase, which shows no signs of diminishing, we will enjoy another successful season in the history of #teamsaints''

As much as people may not like what is happening, or have much love for anyone on the Board at present, I'm sure the club are not that stupid that they would send him on without realising what is likely to be asked, and to have something supposedly of worth to say.

That's not to say it will answer all the questions or placate people, but this is clearly not just happening on a whim.

Intrigued to see what is said.

To be honest I'd be inclined to agree with you if I hadn't ensured I listened to his interviews back in May on Sky, BBC, and official club channels - he clearly spouts crap and can't be controlled.

Who is advising that this happens? Surely the club have learned?

Krueger Bingo:

1. Leadership models

2. Fantastic Academy

3. Marketing Manager

4. Southampton Saints

5. Football Gods

6. Evolutionary journey

7. Motivated Manager

8. Superb recruitment team

9. 20 Scouts

Edited by Saint Charlie

To be honest I'd be inclined to agree with you if I hadn't ensured I listened to his interviews back in May on Sky' date=' BBC, and official club channels - he clearly spouts crap and can't be controlled.[/quote']

I would be amazed if he was still talking in a similar vein to back then... he was pretty green and I think had yet to learn about what fans in this country value or were looking for.

Even if we're being entirely cynical about KL's plans for the club, it makes no sense putting Krueger out there if all he is going to do is make things worse.

I await to be proved completely wrong of course. :)

Can we guess what he's going to say?

''FC Southampton is a great club, and there are so many players queuing to join us. We have never been in such a strong position. We have lost players, but we will replace those players and build on our success last season with our wonderful world-class manager in charge, we have opened a world class training facility which we will use to continue nurturing players for the top 4 clubs. With the continued support of our passionate and loyal fanbase, which shows no signs of diminishing, we will enjoy another successful season in the history of #teamsaints''

Wow I bet thats almost it word for word...thing is I won't believe one word of the horsesh1t from his or Reeds mouth. The only thing that will placate fans is signings and TBH I have even lost faith we are even trying to seriously sign anyone. A few mickey take offers - release a few words to the press/agents etc.

We havent signed anyone in nearly 3 weeks ......what with our 20 scouts lining them all up....probably meant boy scouts !!

He will be there to pre-empt the firing or resignation of Les Reed. He will state that we will review the situation and it is clear that someone must take responsibility for what has happened. Les will tender his resignation any point from now but will be before the end of the week. This is only reason to wheel Kreuger back out.

Plus the usual boloks of course as s-Clarke predicted above

Max Rushden has replied to tweets from Saints fans asking if they can call in and ask questions....

Max Rushden ‏@maxrushden 5m

@edpalmeruk @talksportMacca @SaintsRelated @SouthamptonFC @DGoughie @talkSPORT don't see why not...

they will be worse then ralph!

the gerneral talksport audience and especially those that call into football phone ins are, and this is being kind, mostly morons

I hope someone can get across the anger from the fanbase and how their statements contradict their actions.

Ask him how much the Financial Fair Play rules have had an impact on our ability to take last season's squad to the next level....