Kreuger Interviews 29/07/2014

davesaint

We had the same idea Saint Charlie, but took ages to try and format on my Google Chromebook. Curse!

Alas, here is my effort:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #000000, colspan: 5, align: center]Ralph Krueger Bingo[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]I want to be in this position every summer (it means we are doing our job well)[/TD]

[TD=align: center]There is electricity in uncertainty[/TD]

[TD=align: center]There is a commercial gap we need to bridge[/TD]

[TD=align: center]We have our own wish-players too* (* only uttered after months of defensive rhetoric)[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Kat is fully committed[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]We are in control of the situation[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Players have only been sold on our terms[/TD]

[TD=align: center]I feel the values that drive (insert Kat/ Koeman/ any player who hasn't yet signed a contract)[/TD]

[TD=align: center]52 stitches in my face (I can make hard decisions)[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Growing the brand (our marketing department is going from strength to strength)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]I class achievement as reaching our true potential[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Everyone needs to stay calm and patient[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Leadership Models: Free Space[/TD]

[TD=align: center]This club has a great soul[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Green bay Packers[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]We need to start getting excited about next season[/TD]

[TD=align: center]We have not been dictated to[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Southampton Saints[/TD]

[TD=align: center]I want to be able to look fans in the eyes[/TD]

[TD=align: center]We have appointed Kate Terry from Apple[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]No point in setting arbitrary targets[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Football Gods[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Les has a plan[/TD]

[TD=align: center]I'm just the hockey guy[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Europe is what drives us[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Edited by Toon Saint

I hope someone can get across the anger from the fanbase and how their statements contradict their actions.

Hypo you only represent yourself . How many of the angry men do you represent ?

I'm annoyed but not angry let alone baying for heads

Apart from lovren and llalanas heads

Is Rushton the fella on SoccerAM?

Amazes me how people as average as him get gigs like this.

Compared to the others on Talksport he's actually one of their better broadcasters. Good partnership with the Guardian's Barry Glendenning on a Saturday morning. Has a genuine knowledge of lower league football, doesn't take himself too seriously and doesn't look to score cheap points like Durham. Gough is a complete moron.

We had the same idea Saint Charlie, but took ages to try and format on my Google Chromebook. Curse!

Alas, here is my effort:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #000000, colspan: 5, align: center]Ralph Krueger Bingo[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]I want to be in this position every summer (it means we are doing our job well)[/TD]

[TD=align: center]There is electricity in uncertainty[/TD]

[TD=align: center]There is a commercial gap we need to bridge[/TD]

[TD=align: center]We have our own wish-players too* (* only uttered after months of defensive rhetoric)[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Kat is fully committed[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]We are in control of the situation[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Players have only been sold on our terms[/TD]

[TD=align: center]I feel the values that drive (insert Kat/ Koeman/ any player who hasn't yet signed a contract)[/TD]

[TD=align: center]52 stitches in my face (I can make hard decisions)[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Growing the brand (our marketing department is going from strength to strength)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]I class achievement as reaching our true potential[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Everyone needs to stay calm and patient[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Leadership Models: Free Space[/TD]

[TD=align: center]This club has a great soul[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Green bay Packers[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]We need to start getting excited about next season[/TD]

[TD=align: center]We have not been dictated to[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Southampton Saints[/TD]

[TD=align: center]I want to be able to look fans in the eyes[/TD]

[TD=align: center]We have appointed Kate Terry from Apple[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]No point in setting arbitrary targets[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Football Gods[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Les has a plan[/TD]

[TD=align: center]I'm just the hockey guy[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Europe is what drives us[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hahaha superb :lol:

Who is advising that this happens? Surely the club have learned?

Krueger Bingo:

1. Leadership models

2. Fantastic Academy

3. Marketing Manager

4. Southampton Saints

5. Football Gods

6. Evolutionary journey

7. Motivated Manager

8. Superb recruitment team

9. 20 Scouts

10. Progress up the standings

As in "through our soul crushing incompetence we have royally guffed up any chance we had of progressing up the standings".

I know he is going to get an absolute grilling on there but fair play & respect to him for having the balls to face up to the situation & address the fans.Obviously the usual cliches will come out as well as people remarking on "what wasn't said" but am looking forward to what he has to say on behalf of the club.

I know he is going to get an absolute grilling on there but fair play & respect to him for having the balls to face up to the situation & address the fans.Obviously the usual cliches will come out as well as people remarking on "what wasn't said" but am looking forward to what he has to say on behalf of the club.

Fair play to him my arse. Like saying fair play to Adolph for going on Oprah and apologising about WW2.

Why don't we all wait till we hear what he has to say first before we gun him down?

I accept that his previous attempts have been, well weak (being very generous), but the club must realize the amount of anger and concern that all of this has caused to the fans. I believe (hope to god) that this time he actually comes out and gives us so honest and positive news. Tbf the fact hes going on there would surely indicate he has something important to say ?

It will be a make or break interview and one that i believe will either unite the fans and club, or he will f*** it up royally.

Good luck Mr Kreuger, i wouldn't want to be him right now lol

Im expecting something Churchillian. Clear and inspirtational which will satisfy the bloodlust of the masses, dry the sheets of the bedwetters, whilst providing those of us with a more balanced view with the expected optimism for the future direction of the Saints.

What's happened to your avatar pal? :lol:

Why don't we all wait till we hear what he has to say first before we gun him down?

I accept that his previous attempts have been, well weak (being very generous), but the club must realize the amount of anger and concern that all of this has caused to the fans. I believe (hope to god) that this time he actually comes out and gives us so honest and positive news. Tbf the fact hes going on there would surely indicate he has something important to say ?

It will be a make or break interview and one that i believe will either unite the fans and club, or he will f*** it up royally.

Good luck Mr Kreuger, i wouldn't want to be him right now lol

Nothing he could say would appease me. Heard it all before from Herr GReed.

Its its what they actually do that interests me.

Not been on here long have you?! ;)

You're absolutely right of course, but the forum relies on people getting irate and arsey to keep it going... whether that's with players, owners, or each other... doesn't matter. It's the fuel that keeps the place running.

Mods, I suggest you start a seperate thread just for the questions (with backup facts/rationale) that we want Talksport to ask Kreuger. Otherwise he will just waffle and spin it all away. Kreuger, needs o be reminded about what he and others have actually said and what happened thereafter.

From the Echo: BIG claim if true:

Saints chairman Ralph Krueger has insisted that Jay Rodriguez and Morgan Schneiderlin will not be sold this summer.

Krueger spoke to the Daily Echo this afternoon and moved to reassure nervous fans over the future of the club and manager Ronald Koeman’s squad with five first team players already sold this summer and Schneiderlin and Rodriguez heavily linked with moves to Tottenham.

He said: “Specifically to Rodriguez and Schneiderlin, they will not be going anywhere.

“We see them as part of a core and the core we’ve got right now and in place is a core that is where Ronald would like to go and they a part of that core.

“Any reports that Rodriguez or Schneiderlin are leaving or we are in engaged in transfer conversations are totally off the mark.

“They will not be sold.”

From the Echo: BIG claim if true:

Saints chairman Ralph Krueger has insisted that Jay Rodriguez and Morgan Schneiderlin will not be sold this summer.

Krueger spoke to the Daily Echo this afternoon and moved to reassure nervous fans over the future of the club and manager Ronald Koeman’s squad with five first team players already sold this summer and Schneiderlin and Rodriguez heavily linked with moves to Tottenham.

He said: “Specifically to Rodriguez and Schneiderlin, they will not be going anywhere.

“Any reports that Rodriguez or Schneiderlin are leaving or we are in engaged in transfer conversations are totally off the mark.

“They will not be sold.”

I hope to be wrong, but will be surprised if they are not with spurs or someone else come 16th August.