Morgan's head gone- Update: It has been re-attached

Chez

Yes, and I agree. Heard it from Harrison Reed, but apparently other than the photos has been training on his own. As I say, just passing info on to you all.

You're chatting rubbish.

Why on earth would they bring him in to train for a few photos?

Secondly, you wouldn't leak that he's available for selection tomorrow if he'd not been training with the team.

Edited by DuncanRG

anyone know where Morgans head is today?

Any report the day before matchday?

They posted loads of pictures earlier from the recent träning. Unfortunately i didn't see a french bonce anywhere.

I saw him in 9 different photos in the gallery......didn't appear too isolated to me

You're chatting rubbish.

Why on earth would they bring him in to train for a few photos?

Secondly, you wouldn't leak that he's available for selection tomorrow if he'd not been training with the team.

I never said he is available for selection tomorrow? Also I'm not chatting rubbish, he said it directly to my face and some how I think he has a little more information than yourself or I. As I said just passing on info. If you don't like it then bore off you cretin!

I never said he is available for selection tomorrow? Also I'm not chatting rubbish, he said it directly to my face and some how I think he has a little more information than yourself or I. As I said just passing on info. If you don't like it then bore off you cretin!
I've just tweeted your disclosure from Harrison Reed to Koeman. If Reed isn't selected tomorrow he'll no doubt sh it in your face the next time he sees you in Melbourne.

Koeman said he's available. If he's training on his own at any point it will be because he's on a different physical programme, not to isolate him from the squad or keep him ticking before a sale.

I didn't realise Harrison Reed spent so much time in Melbourne....

I didn't realise Harrison Reed spent so much time in Melbourne....

I no longer live in Melbourne just don't feel the need to update my location. I am from the same home town as Harrison and my younger brother is a very close friend of his from school. I love how the vultures come out when somebody posts anything you don't want to hear.

I no longer live in Melbourne just don't feel the need to update my location. I am from the same home town as Harrison and my younger brother is a very close friend of his from school. I love how the vultures come out when somebody posts anything you don't want to hear.

Is Harrison comfortable with you naming him?

If MS plays today and puts in his best performance thus proving his head is still here can we close this thread and get over it please? The negativity is not good for the club and quite frankly it p*****g me off!!!

Well said mate. I'd go further and move and close most of the threads and start afresh as of today. Rid the forum of its negativity and give the new season good luck and a fresh start

I really think that if Schneiderlin is fit enough, he ought to start today. That would really be one in the eye for all the journos and indeed some of our own fans who have been adamant that he will never play for us again.

Have any journalists been adamant that he would never play for us again?

"He is a player of Southampton. He wants to play for us. He told me he changed his mind last week. He changed his mentality. He was tired in the last ten minutes but he is a very good player and he is very important to us."

I believe this confirms that his head has been fully reattached.

"He is a player of Southampton. He wants to play for us. He told me he changed his mind last week. He changed his mentality. He was tired in the last ten minutes but he is a very good player and he is very important to us."

Is that a quote from RoKo? Great news if true

Is that a quote from RoKo? Great news if true

This quote has probably been discussed elsewhere on here, but I've only seen it now. That seems pretty conclusive to me :eek:

I wonder if Alan Irvine could have changed Morgan's mind or if it took a more reputable manager like Koeman... oh well, never mind, we seem to be back to a very, very good midfield with plenty of options and depth. Hooray!

This quote has probably been discussed elsewhere on here, but I've only seen it now. That seems pretty conclusive to me :eek:

I wonder if Alan Irvine could have changed Morgan's mind or if it took a more reputable manager like Koeman... oh well, never mind, we seem to be back to a very, very good midfield with plenty of options and depth. Hooray!