Morgan's head gone- Update: It has been re-attached

Chez

Morgan Schneiderlin, tra la la la la, Morgan Schneiderlin, traaa la la la la la, Morgan Schneiderlin tra la la la la

Sung before but a fair bit today at west ham - to the tune of brown girl in the ring only a bit faster

...he looks like he gonna ****in stay. Stay! Stay!

Koeman is a ****ing genius to turn him. Looks like he's staying , against the odds he's staying.

Captain Morgan?

I'll drink to that!

As for chant, how about - to the French 'allez les Bleus, Allez les Bleus, Allez (etc)

'Allez le rouge, allez le blanc, allez..'

Reattached?

I'm not so sure. Anyone else see the post match interview on MOTD?

MS: Ummm, it was a long summer, so now I'm focussed on my team, I have a contract to honour and I will give my best as I always did and I just have to concentrate on my football now.

Interviewer: and your future's at Southampton?

MS: ...

Interviewer: for now?

MS: For now. Yeah it's Southampton, you know I have a, er... you know I keep playing, I keep, er, doing my best.

His MOTD interview wasn't overly convincing. But if the Argie and THFC think they can get him for £10m , they are living in some sort of Fantasy world.

In other words. Feck right off!!

Yes, but how about to Arsenal for £27m? :?

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/08/30/exclusive-arsenal-to-seal-27m-signing-by-monday-fee-agreed-personal-terms-being-discussed/

His MOTD interview wasn't overly convincing. But if the Argie and THFC think they can get him for £10m , they are living in some sort of Fantasy world.

This time nexy year Schneiderlin won't be playing for us. Such is life.

This £10m thing is and has always been a load of cobblers. It was £10m from Spurs plus we got Chiriches and Holtby. It was never, ever, just £10m And we rejected that anyway.

I will say that Schneiderlin didn't apologise in that interview, he basically said "I could apologise but I'll show what I can do on the pitch".

We all know he's off in May if not January, but that's 6 months longer than we could have had.

Koeman is a ****ing genius to turn him. Looks like he's staying , against the odds he's staying.

Captain Morgan?

No. He has NOT said he is staying. Watch and listen to his responses on MOTD

I've said he will be sold, and I stick by that

And Ralph will end up with a large Dinosaur Egg on his face

The only Captain Morgan at St Mary's will be the bottle of Rum

If Morgan stays & plays well this season next summer he will be able to pick a champions league winning contender to play for

And it wont be Spurs.

I know we are going to lose him, but at the rate hes going it will be much, much higher up the football food chain he will be going.

I hope you will do the honourable thing and resign from the Forum when this is proved to be absolute ********.

Interesting. Are you saying that you have heard of a drinking culture developing at the club? this could explain why Taider didn't want to hang around, being a Muslim.

I know Spurs have ended their pursuit of him. From what I've heard there's been no contact for weeks from Arsenal. So unless Danny Murphy nanages to get him to sign for Liverpool seeing as he's so desperate for it to happen, then he's going nowhere for now

Yeah have to say I had a grumble about that, ex Liverpool player in saying our players are 'too good for us' shocker.

Really hope, I know unlikely, that we finish above Liverpool this season. Would go some way to shutting a few up :D

Either way looks like Morgan is staying now and that can only be a good thing. Brings brilliant balance being able to play that role linking defence and midfield - not many around who do it better!

This will be his last season for us enjoy while it lasts people at least the club has time to start looking for a replacement or for Reed to make the step up.

Agreed but assuming he stays fit etc, we get the massive benefit of his play this season, very likely an increase in value when he goes next, and 9 months to plan / attract his successor. While sitting in the top 6 ;)

Based on what exactly...:rolleyes:

I guess he's basing that with what we know happened during the summer, the constant media speculation and of course his interview on MOTD. He might be wrong, he's just expressing an opinion on reasonable circumstantial evidence but he might be right. So your roll-eyes icon is a little strange.

I think the question to him was "do you see your future at Southampton" and he stumbled over his response, I think because he doesn't see his future here. One year maybe, but not longer future.

Of course, then Lineker and co jump on that. It was crafty journalism.

Very disappointing coverage from MOTD. The big story should have been how well the team played, against expectations. But I suspect we're going to get another season of this kind of coverage.

I guess he's basing that with what we know happened during the summer, the constant media speculation and of course his interview on MOTD. He might be wrong, he's just expressing an opinion on reasonable circumstantial evidence but he might be right. So your roll-eyes icon is a little strange.

Thanks for answering for him...

Tony Husband ‏@TonyHusbandBBC 4m

#saintsfc @SchneiderlinMo4 gave a gracious and considered iv, apologised if he upset some fans, now focused on remainder of his contract.

From match thread...

Thanks for answering for him...

Tony Husband ‏@TonyHusbandBBC 4m

#saintsfc @SchneiderlinMo4 gave a gracious and considered iv, apologised if he upset some fans, now focused on remainder of his contract.

From match thread...

You obviously did not hear his utterances on MOTD ??

I'll be amazed if he is still here by 2nd Sept

" Judge us on Sept 1st " ( Ralph The Ruthless )

I judged him long ago. Not worth the Breath he takes to spiel off

Pretty clear in this interview he is staying.

:rolleyes:

We will know soon enough. Judgement Day is boiling down to bringing in a couple more players Koeman wants and spending more of the treasure we have gathered AND retaining players Koeman wants.

Schneiderlin is a player Koeman clearly wants, he's obviously building a system around him. If he is sold it will be time to call for Krueger and probably Reeds heads.

Koeman has made his intensions clear. The Boardroom must now support him or leave themselves.

Pretty clear in this interview he is staying.
:rolleyes:

What do you think now richmond...or will you ignore that interview so you don`t have to back down?