Morgan's head gone- Update: It has been re-attached

Chez

Is our manager joking? Is Koeman not showing impeccable management ability winning over and getting one of our best players to commit to the club? Are you not a silly boy reading and listening to all the Spurs/Levy inspired media lies and false rumors? Morgan has been training every day since he returned from his vacation despite the scum media saying otherwise. He's a human being, he admired his former boss and was promised a chance to join up with him. Yet, he's been won over, he's a player who has done a great job for us for 6 years, and unlike scum like Lallana and Louvren has committed himself to working with Koeman, the team. I say bravo to Koeman, for Morgan for seeing his future lies at Saints.

Enjoy yourself licking the ar*e of the likes of Louvren on Sunday rather showing that you are what really makes a true Saint.

What a load of ********. He hasn't been "won over" in the slightest and he certainly doesn't see his future here. He simply isn't being allowed to leave.

He wanted to go a week ago.

He still wants to go now.

He will want to leave in January

He will want to leave whenever he has the opportunity to join a bigger club on more money, the latter being the important part.

Whilst wearing the Saints shirt and remaining professional in training he shouldn't get stick as it's just counter productive. But he doesn't deserve any support whatsoever until he publicly apologises for his behaviour this summer and starts to put things right. Until then I'll reserve my support for the team and the players that actually want to play for us

Morgan Schneiderlin accepts he is staying put, insists Southampton manager Ronald Koeman

France midfielder in U-turn over refusal to play and is now available for Liverpool clash after £10m move to Tottenham fails to materialise

Premier League: Morgan Schneiderlin accepts he is staying put, insists Southampton manager Ronald Koeman

Back on the ball: Koeman hopes fans will get behind Schneiderlin after deciding to make himself available

Jeremy Wilson

By Jeremy Wilson

9:41PM BST 15 Aug 2014

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/southampton/11038019/Morgan-Schneiderlin-accepts-he-is-staying-put-insists-Southampton-manager-Ronald-Koeman.html

Edited by St Chalet
Please don't cut and paste copyrighted material verbatim

“It is difficult for him but he has to accept and finally he accepts,” said Koeman.

“He did very good training sessions. When I see Morgan and I speak to Morgan he accepted the situation, because it’s his future as a football player.”

“I think the fans have to support everybody,” said Koeman. “Maybe he will be in the team, maybe he will not be in the team on Sunday, but his future is in Southampton.”

Hairy muff. The situation has been resolved, deal with it and move on.
It hasn't been resolved though. Just postponed until January or next summer at absolute best. It would be a fantastic achievement to get a big full season of top performances out of Schneiderlin, I just can't see it.

I'm delighted that it appears that he will stay, because if he gets his head down and has something to prove to Didier Deschamps, then we as a team will be much stronger for his contribution. I'm amused that there are some who will be supporting the players selectively. They're going to cheer their heads of when any of our players get the ball except for Morgan. That's a bit churlish. I suspect that as fickle as football fans are, some man of the match performances, which he is perfectly capable of giving, will soon have people forgetting his histrionics. Although I'm not raising my hopes, it is possible that he makes good friendships amongst the new players, Pochettino is sacked by Spurs by the time the January window arrives and he decides that he quite likes playing for Koeman, and Saints once more.

It hasn't been resolved though. Just postponed until January or next summer at absolute best. It would be a fantastic achievement to get a big full season of top performances out of Schneiderlin, I just can't see it.

Well, resolved for the moment anyway. Next year is a long time in football and everything will look a lot different by then. He may have seen how the deserters have fared in their new clubs and decide that he's better off staying here, or maybe we'll be looking down on them all front the upper end of the table, or who knows?

If Morgan is ready to back the team we must back him, anything else is destructive and would not help RKs effort to motivate him. yes, he's been a pillock but no grudges help anyone COYR

This. Bloke has been with us for 6 years. One ****ty tweet and a weekend to get over himself still leaves us in credit.

I just hope he puts in some great performances and then we can sell him at that supposed £20m premium. I'll always support the players and the team, but I believe he's better off elsewhere.

Hopefully he'll see Lallana/Shaw/Lambert etc become bit-part players elsewhere and he'll not believe the grass is greener, but that won't happen.

He understandably has ambitions, so do we as a club and what we can achieve and he wants to achieve won't match.

And those of us who were calm and stuck by the club have been proven right.

As fans we don't really have a choice. It's not like a bank where you can switch your account if you get hacked off with when their staff change.

Swiss billionaires don't generally cripple their own investments. We have had short term pain for a long term gain.

This. Bloke has been with us for 6 years. One ****ty tweet and a weekend to get over himself still leaves us in credit.

Yes........................but I still think he needs to say something before he's welcome back, all the comments are coming from the manager.

After all was he was quick to tweet before.

Yes........................but I still think he needs to say something before he's welcome back, all the comments are coming from the manager.

After all was he was quick to tweet before.

Fair point. Ideally we'd see a committed performance over a nauseating tweet or a kiss of the badge.

Haven't read this thread in a few days but just want to pass on some information I've received. It seems RK is iscolating MS from the squad, don't read into it too much but seems very much like he could be gone before September 1st. Source? A first team player.

I thought you said the club was a joke?

Some of the things which have gone on this summer have been a joke. I'm assuming you haven't been sent jokes on our behalf pretty much every day of the summer by friends....I certainly have.

I'm delighted to see us rebuilding finally, it's been a bad summer for us. Hopefully these new players can gel quickly and we can get safe as quickly as possible. However I do still worry about our lack of goal threat.

Are you telling me you were completely fine with everything when our players were continually being linked away, and players saying they want to leave, that says to me there is unrest behind the scenes.

Anyway I'll always support the club no matter what, just ****ed off that we let these players go so easily.

#WeMarchOn.

Haven't read this thread in a few days but just want to pass on some information I've received. It seems RK is iscolating MS from the squad, don't read into it too much but seems very much like he could be gone before September 1st. Source? A first team player.

Isolating in what sense? Not training with the rest of team? Maybe it's just the fact that he has more catching up to do given the preseason he's missed?

Could have sworn he was in a number of the training pics yesterday

Any moron giving him abuse anywhere near me will know about it.

BACK HIM.

Bang on!

Unfortunately though some of our fans have the maturity of 10 year olds. You only need to read the 'other people said that and I said this and I'm jizz cocking cool' posts on this and every thread by the same posters.

I'm willing to think of Morgan's contribution over the last few years rather than one tweet made in anger.

He's not the first and won't be the last player to want to leave to further his career (even Mick Channon went on a sabbatical to Man City), and I'd suggest his public outcry was no mre than Steve Williams many years ago who is also still highly regarded amongst fans from his era. Lovren & Lala on the other hand...

He will remain a Saints player for longer than MP will be Spurs Manager; then lets see where his head is.

Possibly just wishful thinking on your part.

Yes, and I agree. Heard it from Harrison Reed, but apparently other than the photos has been training on his own. As I say, just passing info on to you all.
nothing like being discreet re your sources.Harrison will have made himself popular with the club and players

After the amount of denials they have had, no way can they let him leave. Would be suicide for Ralph and now the credibility of Koeman. He will leave in January IMO.